What are your IRL superpowers?

XRay

What are some "super powers" or traits that are unique, interesting, something you are proud of/not proud of, memorable, do a lot, etc.? What about weaknesses?

My super power, or I guess my alter ego, is being Captain Obvious. I sometimes get bored and ask super obvious questions like "did you know that most cars can be driven?" and "did you know stop signs spell stop?" and stuff like that.

My other super power is my mastery of biochemical warfare via farting very stinky farts and pooping very stinky poop, giving me additional abilities like tolerating and being curious enough to want to sniff out other people's farts and poop.

I guess one of my weaknesses is that I am kind of blind physically and mentally. I am not blind, but my glasses are kind of thick. And even when I am wearing glasses in a bright sunny day, sometimes I do not "see" an object right in front of me, not because I cannot see it, but for some reason it does not register in my brain that I see it, if that makes sense.

I also have a slow reaction speed.

Edited by XRay

I can fall sick and get healthy three times in the span of one day.

My tolerance for frustration is incredibly low.

I can also write up characters, a plot, build a world, make a magic system, a fictional religion and what have you, yet I have this uncanny talent where when it comes to actually writing, my brain suddenly goes "hey, all of this is stupid!" or "what the heck were you planning to do with that in the first place? Start over, please!"

I can also break things like door knobs, plates, and cutlery fairly easily, yet when it comes to heavy lifting, I struggle with everything that's heavier than a basket full of groceries.

I can scream loudly.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:06 PM, DragonFlames said:

I can also write up characters, a plot, build a world, make a magic system, a fictional religion and what have you, yet I have this uncanny talent where when it comes to actually writing, my brain suddenly goes "hey, all of this is stupid!" or "what the heck were you planning to do with that in the first place? Start over, please!"

Same. I have a bunch of characters that have strong connections to the backstory of the setting (including one that wields a mythical axe that gives her time travel abilities) but they seemingly get pushed to the wayside for other characters.