Create-A-Banner

Fire Emblem Fan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I like Sylvain a lot and would love for him to be on a banner, but I thought I remembered someon saying there were hints of the next TH banner being more Golden Deer-centric? I could be misremembering that, though.

My ideal mixed-house banner would probably be more like this:

Marianne (timeskip, Sword Cavalier,) Sylvain (academy or timeskip, Lance Cavalier,) Alois (Axe Infantry,) Bernadetta (academy, Colorless Bow Infantry,) Nader (GHB/TT, Axe Flier/Wyvern,) Shamir (Direct 3/4-star, Colorless Bow Infantry.)

Gives a little bit of everything, from all portions of the game. Perfect gender balance, too.

Just because Lysithea appeared in that Feh Channel doesn't mean it'll be entirely Golden Deer characters. Neither of the two previous TH banners we had were like that, so there's no precedent. It is still possible, but it isn't confirmed.

40 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Just because Lysithea appeared in that Feh Channel doesn't mean it'll be entirely Golden Deer characters. Neither of the two previous TH banners we had were like that, so there's no precedent. It is still possible, but it isn't confirmed.

Well like I said, I could be misremembering. I just thought I remembered someone saying Claude showed up with Lysithea in the Japanese Feh Channel, or something to that effect.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well like I said, I could be misremembering. I just thought I remembered someone saying Claude showed up with Lysithea in the Japanese Feh Channel, or something to that effect.

That would be a mistake, I'm pretty sure. The Feh Channels never have any differences between Japanese and English as far as I know.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Just watched the Japanese version of Feh Channel and Heroes sprites of Claude, Hilda and Lysithea show up walking alongside each other at the end along with a piece of fanart of the three. Does it mean the next Three Houses banner will consist of all Golden Deer members? Maybe, I think it makes sense for Three Houses banners to start focusing on a single house at a time but it could also mean nothing considering it was Seteth's voice actor who was talking at that end bit (though it wouldn't look out of the ordinary for Seteth to show up on a Golden Deer focused banner).

Edited by NSSKG151

56 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Just watched the Japanese version of Feh Channel and Heroes sprites of Claude, Hilda and Lysithea show up walking alongside each other at the end along with a piece of fanart of the three. Does it mean the next Three Houses banner will consist of all Golden Deer members? Maybe, I think it makes sense for Three Houses banners to start focusing on a single house at a time but it could also mean nothing considering it was Seteth's voice actor who was talking at that end bit (though it wouldn't look out of the ordinary for Seteth to show up on a Golden Deer focused banner).

Ah yeah that's what it was. That's why I thought the next TH banner might end up being Golden Deer-themed.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Why would Claude and Hilda appear there, but not in the English one? That's just a weird and unnecessary ommission.

Because they thought focusing on Lysithea's love of sweets would be funnier in the english version I suppose? There are always small differences in these FEH Channels such as Feh's attraction to Xander being an worldwide thing and that is never mentioned in Japan's version.

Well, anyway, I figure I should hypothesize a Black Eagles banner and a Blue Lions one, since I did GD.

Black Eagles: Dorothea (Red Tome Infantry,) Ferdinand (Axe Cavalier,) Linhardt (Green Tome Infantry,) Bernadetta (Colorless Bow Infantry/Cavalier [depends on pre/post-timeskip],) Flame Emperor (GHB/TT, Axe Infantry,) Caspar (Direct 3/4-star, Axe Infantry.)

The only thing that might change there is if they use Caspar to introduce Gauntlets, in which case he'd be on the banner and Ferdinand/Linhardt would be the direct 3/4-star unit.

Blue Lions: Felix (Sword Infantry,) Ingrid (Lance Flier/Pegasus,) Dedue (Axe Armor,) Ashe (Colorless Bow Infantry/Cavalier,) Lonato (GHB/TT, Lance Cavalier,) Annette (Direct 3/4-star, Green Tome Infantry.)

I'd rather Sylvain be on there, but there's no way they'd pass up the selling power of a lady like Ingrid. Annette is the direct unit over Dedue because Dedue is a retainer like Hilda, and

the relic Crusher would probably go to Gilbert instead of her.

5 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well, anyway, I figure I should hypothesize a Black Eagles banner and a Blue Lions one, since I did GD.

Black Eagles: Dorothea (Red Tome Infantry,) Ferdinand (Axe Cavalier,) Linhardt (Green Tome Infantry,) Bernadetta (Colorless Bow Infantry/Cavalier [depends on pre/post-timeskip],) Flame Emperor (GHB/TT, Axe Infantry,) Caspar (Direct 3/4-star, Axe Infantry.)

The only thing that might change there is if they use Caspar to introduce Gauntlets, in which case he'd be on the banner and Ferdinand/Linhardt would be the direct 3/4-star unit.

Blue Lions: Felix (Sword Infantry,) Ingrid (Lance Flier/Pegasus,) Dedue (Axe Armor,) Ashe (Colorless Bow Infantry/Cavalier,) Lonato (GHB/TT, Lance Cavalier,) Annette (Direct 3/4-star, Green Tome Infantry.)

I'd rather Sylvain be on there, but there's no way they'd pass up the selling power of a lady like Ingrid. Annette is the direct unit over Dedue because Dedue is a retainer like Hilda, and

Reveal hidden contents

the relic Crusher would probably go to Gilbert instead of her.

I kind of doubt that since

Spoiler

Annette has the Crest to use the Crusher, not Gilbert, and she doesn't get it until the timeskip anyway. Odds are that Annette won't get the Crusher until she gets a timeskip alt.

29 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Ingrid won't sell much. She's not very popular at all given that she scored low in CYL compared to other TH characters. Annette is the same. And Felix is better off being a GHB or TT unit imo. The sword infantry pool is bloated enough as is and Felix just comes off to me as GHB material with how much he likes to spar with people.

Sylvain needs to be in a Blue Lions banner at least. He is far more popular than Dedue or Ingrid or Annette.

Blue Lions banner to me ought to be Sylvain, Ashe, Ingrid, and Annette, with Dedue as the 3-4 star insert and Felix as a GHB.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ingrid won't sell much. She's not very popular at all given that she scored low in CYL compared to other TH characters. Annette is the same. And Felix is better off being a GHB or TT unit imo. The sword infantry pool is bloated enough as is and Felix just comes off to me as GHB material with how much he likes to spar with people.

Sylvain needs to be in a Blue Lions banner at least. He is far more popular than Dedue or Ingrid or Annette.

Blue Lions banner to me ought to be Sylvain, Ashe, Ingrid, and Annette, with Dedue as the 3-4 star insert and Felix as a GHB.

Popularity isn't the end to be all factor for who gets put on a banner you know. Even if Ingrid isn't as popular as Sylvain, she could still easily show up on a Blue Lions banner over him just by virtue of being an attractive girl.

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Popularity isn't the end to be all factor for who gets put on a banner you know. Even if Ingrid isn't as popular as Sylvain, she could still easily show up on a Blue Lions banner over him just by virtue of being an attractive girl.

She could because of that and that's what I fear, even though I like her. But that's not definite either. Either guess is possible.

5 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

I kind of doubt that since

Reveal hidden contents

Annette has the Crest to use the Crusher, not Gilbert, and she doesn't get it until the timeskip anyway. Odds are that Annette won't get the Crusher until she gets a timeskip alt.

For some reason I thought Gilbert had the Crest, too. Whoops. XD

• 4 weeks later...

Well, with a new Three Houses banner, it seems they're set on not doing any house-dedicated banners. With that comes a new idea/prediction! I'm sure it'll be another mixed-house banner, but the next one to come probably won't have two Black Eagles students since they're kinda running out of them. So, for the next Three Houses banner, I'm thinking...

Dorothea (Red Tome Infantry,) Sylvain (Lance Cavalier,) Dedue (4-star demote focus, Axe Armor,) Marianne (Staff Cavalier,) Solon (GHB/TT, Red Tome Infantry.)

Dorothea and Marianne would headline the banner, Sylvain would be the 5-star lock with his relic who seems like he should probably demote, and Dedue will get the Ferdinand treatment since IS seems like they want to ignore him.