I bought a scent diffuser.

XRay

Well, I technically bought seven. They are all from dollar stores, so they were pretty cheap. They smell pretty good so far, and there is no fire involved, so safer too. In terms of the strength of the smell though, I think I still like incense better since the smell is stronger. The diffuser is not as strong as incense, so if you stay in the room for a long time, your nose gets used to it and you cannot really smell it anymore unless you leave the room and come back in.

I think incense are still the best for smelling nice since it is pretty strong, and even when your nose gets used to, you can still smell the scent faintly. I would rate diffusers second best since they have a stronger smell compared to candles and are much safer too since it does not have involve fire, it is also the cleanest since it does not leave spread any soot or smoke around. I would rate candles third since the smell is not really that strong, but they are really romantic and can set the mood much better though. I would rate regular old scented sprays and perfume last since your nose will get used to the smell too quickly and it seems like the least romantic.

I work in a candle store so we sell this kind of stuff and I never thought I’d be talking about it on here lol.

I like my diffuser personally. It’s a good bang for your buck since it’s reusable and you just buy the oils that you like.

I also have a mini diffuser that activates when you plug it into a USB port. I teach online courses late at night/early mornings and I have a nice lemon essential oil that helps perk me up when I’ve been going for a while.

Edited by blazekick360
My writing was redundant so edited out the redundancy

I have a similar appliance in my cave (lol). In a pinch, I fill the container with a mixture of water and fabric conditioner (though I use oils too--the fabric conditioner is for when I haven't bought oils).

6 hours ago, blazekick360 said:

I also have a mini diffuser that activates when you plug it into a USB port. I teach online courses late at night/early mornings and I have a nice lemon essential oil that helps perk me up when I’ve been going for a while.

I think I might try an eletric diffuser next. Seems fancy. I started with the regular reed diffuser that sucks up the liquid and then evaporates it since it seems simple. The current one I am using is a paper flower thing, but I think it works the same way as reeds as it draws the liquid out and evaporates it.

6 hours ago, Karimlan said:

I have a similar appliance in my cave (lol). In a pinch, I fill the container with a mixture of water and fabric conditioner (though I use oils too--the fabric conditioner is for when I haven't bought oils).

That is pretty neat. I think I might try that once my liquid runs out.