Yune Randomizer: A Universal Fire Emblem Randomizer

lushen124

Not sure if this is still being worked on but I'm on the latest patch of the randomizer (0.9.3) and its literally impossible for me to randomize both growths and classes together. Affinity, MOV and CON are deselected but growths only adjust when randomize classes is deselected, all of this was on an unpatched japanese fe6 rom (it happened for absolute, delta and redistribute so I have no idea what the issue is.)

Edited by Bitoless

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/17/2023 at 7:27 AM, Bitoless said:

Not sure if this is still being worked on but I'm on the latest patch of the randomizer (0.9.3) and its literally impossible for me to randomize both growths and classes together. Affinity, MOV and CON are deselected but growths only adjust when randomize classes is deselected, all of this was on an unpatched japanese fe6 rom (it happened for absolute, delta and redistribute so I have no idea what the issue is.)

I also had this issue. I was trying to get a randomized run of FE7 HHM randomizing growth rates pretty wildly and also having random classes, but because random classes forces you to set either to not adjust growths or to transfer personal growths based on classes it overrides any settings on the random growth section and just ignores the option to randomize growths all together.