Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, Claude and the Golden Deer are all charged with heresy and blasphmey and you are all executed. Rhea then breaks the fourth wall and adds derailing the plot to your charges.

I dispel the curse that prevents people from talking about the Kingdom of Valla from outside it.

Seteth looks at you with a blank look going, "You gave her what? ... Seriously what was it you gave her?  Is this something I'm supposed to be familiar with?"

I sent a legitimate certificate for a free school semester in Introductory Writing to Sakoto Kurihara.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

You have to teach him how to write now. All his successes and failures will be your fault, so in the next fe when we find out that characters can only marry their siblings, the fans will go “Damn you Emperor_Siegfried!”

I didn’t recruit Marianne

Your dreams contain nothing but every "Disgusting" meme ever created, complete with disappointed voice over, including this one:

Spoiler

nemBESt.png

(spoilers are here because of size reasons)

I'm on an FE forum, but I haven't played a Fire Emblem game in almost half a year now.

Edited by DragonFlames

The users of the forum collectively swarm your house in the dead of night, reversing the lock on your door and gluing your windows shut, not undoing the door until you play every fe game in a row chronologically.

I told the art team for the next fe to make very Camilla like designs

Hoshido has no legitimate heirs as you inspired Ryoma to marry Hinoka, and Takumi fell of a cliff or something. All of the royal children are so horribly defected they can’t make it past infancy. At least you have each other and your foursome. Nohr now takes over all of unnamed continent and every person becomes like a Conquest character.

I married Azura.

Benice types you paragraphs and paragraphs for the rest of your life that are mandatory to read until your eyes fall out, and then he finds your location and reads them to you himself for all of your days.

I say that Advance Wars is better than actual fe.

On 9/17/2020 at 9:18 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Eh, that's fine by me.

Edited by Sooks

46 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I get to Rhea execute you for being an apostate to her knights and her nuns.

Thank you so much for not making a Leonie joke.

34 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I say that Advance Wars is better than actual fe.

People say "meh" and move on.

I convince Anna to sell bombs to Hubert.