Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Muesli said:

I agree, no crime, you're free to go

I think that the only problems with FE4 are the map design and arbitrary no-fly zones.

Everyday you wake up in the different perspective of life, I.e. as a different person/animal. For the rest of your life.

I, playing as a professor in three houses, am inviting one of my students to the goddess tower where people get married on the night of the ball.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

how slow the game is being a big issue with it.

Eh, the map design is the problem-FE9 is much, much, much slower. If you look at Thracia, that's not slow, and it was built in the same engine, (i think) as FE4.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I think RD’s perspective changes give the gameplay good variety.

The whole game becomes part 4 in the remake.

Ninja'd!

You get rejected and your gf goes up to the tower and scolds you for cheating on her with Mercedes.

I like Meg.

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Eh, the map design is the problem-FE9 is much, much, much slower.

Crossing the maps and waiting for enemies to come along still takes longer than FE9’s enemy phases. *shrugs*

You get Brom’d with an axe.

I dislike Sumia.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Crossing the maps and waiting for enemies to come along still takes longer than FE9’s enemy phases. *shrugs*

That's what I meant, actually-If the maps were more well-designed, the game wouldn't be that slow. Sorry about not being clear!

Lucina no longer exists.

I wish for the next FE to actually have good gameplay and a Berwick-tier story.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

That's what I meant, actually-If the maps were more well-designed, the game wouldn't be that slow. Sorry about not being clear!

Ah, my bad for misunderstanding. No worries.

——
Play Radiant Dawn again.

I think every FE game should have Tellius-style promotion.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Mercedes beats the he-jeebles out of her, but right before dealing the final blow she realizes that Edelgard is also one of the few female gay options, and they both frolic in to the sun sent leaving your party forever. Also completely halting the plot leaving you unable to progress any further, even if you start a new file aNd pick a different house.

I told someone (Muesli) to use Dart on an fe7 pmu.

Just as soon as you get to the final chapter, you find out that you can't  progress or hurt the final boss without Marth.  Thus your solo run is rendered pointless and without bragging rights among the community, just a waste of your time.

I served Deidre a scrumptious meal that she got half way through before asking, "What sort of meat is this anyway?" and I respond, "Sigurd."

The Roy mains from ultimate raid your house at dawn, taking you and everything you love and throwing it over a cliff one at a time, while chanting “Roy is our boy!” They have not idea what an “fe4” is though.

I’m not using every original member of the house I picked in three houses.

Nothing happens because you were playing on either Hard or Maddening, meaning that grinding is limited. The students you don't use accept the fact that not every unit can be deployed and you are deprived of the fun of getting brutally punished.

I tell Peri to stop it and get some help.

He haunts you so that the only sound you hear whenever there is a sound around you is “BUT MAAAAARS!”

I got Hanneman killed and left him that way one time

Edited by Sooks1016

Since he died a year before he was supposed to, Fodlan is thrown out of wack and turned into a universe where the crests all have random powers and can't be identified.  Even worse, there is a giant stone pillar hurling itself towards the planet that will land in 355 days that must be stopped or it will become the new capital building of the Overlord Society with you powering its quantum entanglement torpedos..

I gave Ike an empathy belly and told him that Sothe said he wanted him to understand what he had to go through.