Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shall be captured and punished. You will be chained, to the valley of torment, eternally walk the desert, until the skin rots from your bones. I will ensure that you pay for your sins, wendy hater!

I played Fire Emblem warriors on the new 3ds xl instead of the switch

Edited by Gordin

You get sentenced to being shot to death, but the gunmen aim with joycon gyroscope. You’re reading this so... you can guess how it went.

I arena abused a tad last chapter in fe6.

Life becomes an fe game in which the knights of teehee and co ban together to destroy the evil elitists, so naturally you’re recruitable, but I kill you every time.

I had a dream in which Dorothea and Petra got a little closer than some might say they should.

They got too close when Annette tripped on Marianne's foot, shoving Dorothea into Petra while Sylvain was flirting with Petra. Petra sneezed. All five catch COVID and aren't S-support options anymore, and because Sylvain continued to flirt, all the other female S-supports and Hanneman are also unsupportable.

I don't know if I'll S-support anyone.

They have a child who is an edgy troubadour with 100% chance to crit with a staff.

I want to S-Support Hanneman's monocle.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

They have a child who is an edgy troubadour with 100% chance to crit with a staff.

I think I’m going to go to Sacae for the play through I play all the way to the end on, therefore making Juno’s recruitment not canon in my run.

You get hit with a sudden wave of hormones that lasts eternally. Who do you like more now eh?

When I first played fe7, the only flier I used was Vaida. I thought Florina, Fiora, and Heath all sucked.

You are now banned from Serenes Forest and never allowed to play an FE game again nor allowed to even search or look at anything related to it or else an irritating elitist will clobber both sides of your head 8,961 times with their copies of Geneaology of a Holy War and Thracia 776.

I completed a solo run of Blazing Sword with Leila.

1 minute ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

You are now banned from Serenes Forest and never allowed to play an FE game again nor allowed to even search or look at anything related to it or else an irritating elitist will clobber both sides of your head 8,961 times with their copies of Geneaology of a Holy War and Thracia 776.

I think Lyn is a good character.

You are forced to sit in a room surrounded by people who disagree and you have to listen to them drone on and on about why you're "objectively" wrong to feel that way.

I once did a run of Awakening where I killed off every character that doesn't appear in the story beyond their joining Chapter.

Their kids take revenge. How you may ask if they’re never born? The same way they come to fight for you, time travel shenanigans.

I might just cheese fe6 chapter 21.

You find that there is no cheese strats available due to getting RNG screwed over and over.

After everything I've read on the dedicated thread, I... actually don't think I would enjoy Berwick Saga if I played it.

Edited by DragonFlames

Benice and Saint Rubenio assemble, and they sacrifice you and Draggy to Saint Rubenio’s cult. Знаменное пение, знаменный распев!

I unironically like Clarine.