• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Likes the FE that is 2x my favorite FE, if  you don't count BSFE.

Hey, how hard is BSFE to emulate? 'Cause I've only heard good things about it, and it sounds like it's a lot like Berwick in terms of developing side characters into the main plot.

(Speaking of which, have you tried Beriwck?)

Favorite FE has surprised me in some ways.

Edited by Benice

Asked a question.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hey, how hard is BSFE to emulate? 'Cause I've only heard good things about it, and it sounds like it's a lot like Berwick in terms of developing side characters into the main plot.

It's relatively easy, but it depends on what you're interested in. For the original, you just need an SNES emulator that can run Satellaview games, and a Satellaview bios. Anything reasonably modern like SNES9x, BSnes, or their Retroarch cores will work for this. however, pretty much all of the story and dialogue in the originals were presented in audio/cutscenes via the Satellaview broadcast, which you unfortunately can't experience anymore. If you want the story, all the chapters were included in FE12 (though that comes along with FE12's gameplay changes). IDK what the current good DS emulators are, but it wasn't hard for me to run FE12 several years ago.

Edited by Robert Stewart