Post a fact about the person above! 2.0 Edition

null

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I haven't played FE7 too often, but does it really hamper him too much if he doesn't get an S-rank in magic?

No, not really. Pent joins with an A in both Anima and Staves, and therefore access to every staff and almost every tome in the game-The S rank Giga excalibur being the only one he can't use at base, and to be honest, the S rank weapons in FE7 are kinda pointless due to the fact that you get 'em in the final map-Heck, either the S rank Axe or Sword has exactly one enemy left in the game to attack when you get it, and none of the weapons are effective against dragons.

TL;DR no, because even though the S rank weapons are good, there's no time to actually use them.

(Well, that and the fact that Pent ORKO's practically everything with just Fire.)

Hopefully doesn't have an inflamed throat.

Edited by Benice

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointed out the positivity.

48 minutes ago, Benice said:

No, not really. Pent joins with an A in both Anima and Staves, and therefore access to every staff and almost every tome in the game-The S rank Giga excalibur being the only one he can't use at base, and to be honest, the S rank weapons in FE7 are kinda pointless due to the fact that you get 'em in the final map-Heck, either the S rank Axe or Sword has exactly one enemy left in the game to attack when you get it, and none of the weapons are effective against dragons.

TL;DR no, because even though the S rank weapons are good, there's no time to actually use them.

(Well, that and the fact that Pent ORKO's practically everything with just Fire.)

Thank you for the explanation! 😀
I almost thought as much myself, but I wasn't sure since, as stated, I haven't played the game too often to be certain, so... thanks again! ^^

49 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hopefully doesn't have an inflamed throat.

Oof. If you have that currently, then get well soon! Speaking from experience, that stuff is rough.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Oof. If you have that currently, then get well soon! Speaking from experience, that stuff is rough.

Oh... I was trying to make a Dragonflames pun, but I guess that fell through...

Is polite.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Mentioned a pun I mistook to be a positive wish towards someone.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Made a pun I didn't get.

Sorry!

I mean, I'd not want anybody to get an inflamed throat either...

(Also why are you apologizing that might be my worst pun yet.)

Hopefully won't Pun-ish me for my bad pun.

Will know that I don't have a favorite modern band, because I think most music produced in the 2000's (outside of video games) has been quite... well, shit.
All my favorite bands are from the 70s and 80s. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Will know that I don't have a favorite modern band, because I think most music produced in the 2000's (outside of video games) has been quite... well, shit.

Is a man of true culture.

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I consider 80's modern (mostly because the other music I listen to is from the 80's...The 1880's, that is)

Is a man of true culture who recognized another man of true culture.

Is a man of culture as well.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

I consider 80's modern (mostly because the other music I listen to is from the 80's...The 1880's, that is)

Then it depends on how you feel about the appropriateness of naming one's band after a viscious torture instrument (namely, the iron maiden, although I suppose that band was founded in the 70's).

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is a man of true culture.

Forgot to do this earlier, for which I apologize but
Thank you! Same to you!

Edited by DragonFlames

Banned because I was referring to the Barenaked Ladies. (iron maiden ain't that questionable, though. WHy isn't there a band named Scavenger's Daughter, though?)