Hopefuly there is a saced seal rework coming soon. Constantly having to re-equip them is a pain

Faellin

Its such a pain having to constantly move around the more high demand seals like quick riposte and heavy blade every few battles. The whole system is a bit cumbersome. I have 3 units who regularly use the heavy blade seal, legendary Edelgard, legendary Seliph, and brave Alm all want it. But its a bit of a pain having to constantly shuffle it around between the 3, since I use all of them fairly regularly.

A change to allow you to equip the same seal to multiple units at a time would be great. But make it so you can only deploy one unit with a seal per battle. So only one heavy blade seal per team.

Would a change like this really be that hard to implement?

Yeah, as it is I'm intentionally not doing Squad Assaults just to avoid the seal bloat. I haven't done one since the 10th one, so, uh, Squad Ace J? That's pretty damning on how superfluous the mode has become.

Worst is that the only reason we can't equip the same seal on multiple units at the same time is because of these tired old modes - Arena Assault primarily. If that mode and similar ones didn't exist then the "cheating" aspect of using a seal multiple times mostly disappears. (I've heard that using the suspend feature allowed you to bypass the restriction potentially, dunno if it still does or if it did in the first place, never really investigated)

Edited by Humanoid

I use Skill Sets for this purpose, much faster than doing anything manually. Just save your sets in one of the five slots (I like to arrange it so that slot 2 is Arena builds and slot 3 is for AR, but up to you), and you can swap Seals hassle-free by just swapping sets. You can swap sets on the entire team at once for regular teams, AR teams and others, so you don't have to do each unit individually either (which is why I standardize slot purpose).

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy