Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

That was very random and enjoyable, especially the dabbing with flying dislocated arms part.

16 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Anyway, may as well review the video you posted. …I'm not sure I understand it.

It's supposed to be really funny, since he makes friends with an inanimate corn on the cob, and the song/video portrays the friendship in such a serious, deep, and emotional way.

Anyways, here the video for the below poster to react to:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/26/2020 at 3:50 AM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Persona/10

Do you watch Cursed Commercials as well?

EDIT: Ah heck, forgot about the actual Forum Game part.

Send help/10

Edited by Benice

Good music. I've never played Berwick Saga, but bits of the melody sound really familiar. It's a very haunting tune that could easily be played over a sad moment that's meant to stick in the player's head. 

And now, yet another extremely wholesome moment from an anime: this time, a scene where the protagonist proposes to a girl at the end of episode 4, when the central premise of the show is that these two got married 15 minutes into the first episode:

That's pretty heartwarming. It makes me quite envious that my romantic confessions never end up this successfully. Then again, with me saying "You know where I'm going with this, right?" for two of the romantic confessions, I guess that's to be expected.

Pretty random and amusing stuff, though I don't get how it pertains to laptops being in power saving mode. Then again, I've seldomly had to deal with laptops in power saving mode.

For context: the below video is an actual tutorial on how to use a DVD menu for the DVD of the Sonic TV series.

Sorry, but the "pushy, outspoken female" trope is easily one of my least favourite tropes in fiction, since it comes dangerously close to the "abusive female who frequently attacks/hits guys" trope. The latter is arguably my most hated trope, due to the double standard it creates that "hurting males is okay, acceptable, and funny" while "hurting females is monstrous and inhuman."

...at the very least, I acknowledge and am glad that the younger sister didn't physically hurt the guy. Though with how familiar I am with anime, the younger sister seemed dangerously close to stooping to that level.

T-Rex Racing