Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

And they wonder why they need us Americans in every war.

I know this is a joke, but it's a little ironic/hypocritical of a statement given that the US hasn't won a single war without outside help. And I can say that; I'm Canadian, and there is a war we won alone: the War of 1812 (though we weren't yet Canada at that point).

Anyway, as for the video: I really hope they didn't actually eat that/10.

This video is 4 minutes and 25 seconds, though the last 20 of those seconds is just "please subscribe":

Edited by vanguard333

I don't like the "RTX ON" style that people adapt some cartoons/video games into (with a few exceptions) for these kinds of videos. It just looks too-for lack of a better word-weird. Also, it's disappointing how anticlimactic the video's ending was. I thought there'd be more to Homer "losing it" than him just going on a bit of a trip and screaming when Burns calls him out on his plans for revenge. The music didn't fit the mood at all, either. I will commend the animation despite my dislike for the style it went for, though. It looks good at the very least. 

Wonder what Smash Ultimate's main theme: Lifelight would sound like if 10 people sung it (in English)? Well, I've got just the video to sate your curiosity. You can stop watching at around 3:25 since the song cover basically ends there and the rest of the video is just credits and stuff.

Such a pure, happy little boi. I would save him in a heartbeat. Can't believe Sonic fell for the classic button switcharoo. Now Eggman is going to turn poor Tails into an NFT. Rest In Pepperonis, Tails: 1992-2022. You were always my favorite Sonic character.

• 2 weeks later...