Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of that other Steamed Ham video I watched where the animation style changed every 8 seconds. I recognized most of the animation styles (and which shows they were from) and got a bit nostalgic. 

I've never played either Eliwood's game or Roy's, so I can't relate. Some of his criticisms sound like ones that would be made by someone who played a prequel (Eliwood's game) before playing the original (Roy's game).

My ears enjoyed this piece/10.

As this video's description puts it: "Can also be described as Birthright gameplay in a nutshell."

I didn't really understand the meaning of the story even after reading through the lines in the video's description. I'm not one for poetry so I can't say this piece stuck out to me in any way.

What kind of person eats the fries but doesn't eat the Big Mac? That's just a waste of money, really.

Spoiler

No wonder Ronald decided to kill the cameraman.

Hilarious, though I don't think the first one really counts as a "the group forgetting that Toph is blind" joke; it always seemed more like a terrible aim/"Sokka not really looking at where he's throwing" joke when I saw it.