Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Y'know, I could make a toothpaste-related joke about Alear's hair color, but a lot of other people have already said it so... I guess all I can really say is that it's certainly a unique look for the avatar character. Looks kind of like a cross between Marth/Roy (for Male Alear) or Lucina/Cordelia (for Female Alear). Did somebody in the FE Universe learn the Fusion Dance? 

Anyways, great cutscene, looking forward to playing the through the game when it releases next year!

For the below video you can just watch until the 4-minute mark since the song basically ends right at 4:00 (or just watch 0:36-4:00 if you want to skip the intro part of the song).

• 2 weeks later...

A game series I really want to play sometime. There are very few games with this kind of writing style nowadays.

Thanks to Mandaloregaming, I know that the dollmakers dungeon has some pretty creepy yet cool music for a dungeon.

Also that Legacy of Kain still has impressive voice acting that holds up years later.