A missed opportunity in FEH book 3.

Dragoncat

Insert obligatory "I don't play FEH anymore" here.

Book 3 had our heroes travel to the land of the dead, where the queen of death Hel reigned and had control over the souls of the dearly departed. Now quick: think of a FE trope that's painfully obvious by now.

Did you think of the Dead Parent Club? Of course you did, or you should have. All the banners in book 3 should have had a dead parent or two. Maybe keep the couples together? Greil and Elena on one banner, Jeralt and Sitri on another? Why limit it to lord parents? Rod and Lambo, Faerghus' Noble Hooky League and former frat boys. Emmeryn. Etc etc etc.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

And Sharena too! It would be nice to get another Sharena alt. Laegjarn and Gunnthrá too. Bring back the dead waifu club!

21 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Insert obligatory "I don't play FEH anymore" here.

Book 3 had our heroes travel to the land of the dead, where the queen of death Hel reigned and had control over the souls of the dearly departed. Now quick: think of a FE trope that's painfully obvious by now.

Did you think of the Dead Parent Club? Of course you did, or you should have. All the banners in book 3 should have had a dead parent or two. Maybe keep the couples together? Greil and Elena on one banner, Jeralt and Sitri on another? Why limit it to lord parents? Rod and Lambo, Faerghus' Noble Hooky League and former frat boys. Emmeryn. Etc etc etc.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Oh by the by, Part 3's enter the realm of the dead arc occurred before the release of Three Houses.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Oh by the by, Part 3's enter the realm of the dead arc occurred before the release of Three Houses.

Yeah, I haven't played FEH in over a yearish, I thought it started around the time 3H came out. This is mostly a joke/satire anyway.

Nice to see you thought of it too though.

Edited by Dragoncat

Galimulator, Polytopia, and Rusted Warfare are pretty good strategy mobile games. They all seem pretty successful enough that they ported their games to the PC. They are not too demanding either, as even my old Galaxy S5 could play them.