Not Every Man Is Proud to Have A Penis

Steven Tyler

Okay, I am convince Birdo's a woman. Damn you Super Mario Bros. 2 (America)

And I don't care if Poison was once a man, she's very fapable!

I have already stated my opinion about her on the chat. now if you will excuse me, *gets a box of cleanex* I will return soon

Priscilla: "You are--how can I say this?--beautiful. Your face is like a woman's... No... Your face is even more beautiful than that of a woman... ...I'm sure even a few lords must have fallen for you..."

Lucius: "You...must understand. I am...a man. As a child, I was often teased for my appearance, and I have never once profited from it. Perhaps you meant to imply...otherwise?"

Some more men who aren't proud to have a PINGAS!!!

female1bu5.gif

(SHE'S STILL A MAN!!! FUCK THAT WATER CURSE!!!)

zoisite.jpg (Okay so he's straight in the comic book series and was banging Ami before Sailor Moon in that Moon Kingdom bullshit)

fish_eye.jpg

Oh and the ultimate one of the bunch:

rupaul.jpg

Edited by Brown Fox of Earth

Some more men who aren't proud to have a PINGAS!!!

female1bu5.gif

(SHE'S STILL A MAN!!! FUCK THAT WATER CURSE!!!)

Zoisite-Titel.jpg (Okay so he's straight in the comic book series and was banging Ami before Sailor Moon in that Moon Kingdom bullshit)

fish_eye.jpg

Oh and the ultimate one of the bunch:

rupaul.jpg

well in the english version of sailor moon fish eye IS a girl but she's a guy in the japanese version

Ranma isn't a trap. He literally turns into a girl when he's splashed with cold water. It's not like he's crossdressing.

And all of the above traps fail. Not a single Bridget or Jun Watarase posted. What has come to this world when Bridget isn't even mentioned in a trap topic -__-;.

25k4mqo.jpg

16267sy.jpg

Ranma isn't a trap. He literally turns into a girl when he's splashed with cold water. It's not like he's crossdressing.

And all of the above traps fail. Not a single Bridget or Jun Watarase posted. What has come to this world when Bridget isn't even mentioned in a trap topic -__-;.

25k4mqo.jpg

16267sy.jpg

No way in hell are they traps. The girl with purple hair looks like one of the twins in Lucky Star.

No way in hell are they traps. The girl with purple hair looks like one of the twins in Lucky Star.

You fail. First is Bridget from Guilty Gear. One of the most famous traps. The 2nd is Jun Watarase from Happiness. Look it up as much as you want.