Does Anyone Here Play Super Kirby Clash?

MisterIceTeaPeach

Super Kirby Clash is a free to play game for the Switch with the possibility of doing ingame transactions. It's basically fighting bosses from existing Kirby games with having RPG elements. SKC introduces RPG elements by having a level and weapon system. By fulfilling certain quests you get the currency to upgrade your weapons and equipment. It's also required to fulfill them to extend your level cap. All these things make it become a very fun game, even as F2P. The soundtrack consists mainly of remixes from existing boss themes. Some of them are not quite as good as the original, but a few are extremly good. If you play this game and would like to play with me, feel free to add me (friendcode is shown in my signature). Also you can use this thread to ask questions about this game.

Man, I played so much Team Kirby Clash Deluxe but not very much Super Kirby Clash. I had Platinum DX Sword gear. I should start playing Super Kirby Clash with my sister like what we did for Team Kirby Clash.

9 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I've already had my fill of the game, but I'd be happy to help with tough challenges if it means I get to use my big old hammer again

Help to take out final Nightmare because I struggle with him massively.

Though I would say hammer isn't the best choice here.

It's the first Kirby game I'm not the biggest fan of hammer because thankfully weapons are balanced unlike in the regular series.

It's also the first time I love using sword.

2 hours ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Man, I played so much Team Kirby Clash Deluxe but not very much Super Kirby Clash. I had Platinum DX Sword gear. I should start playing Super Kirby Clash with my sister like what we did for Team Kirby Clash.

I haven't played the 3DS version (forgot to mention it in the OP), but I would play it eventually.

Though I'd play the same game again.

I think the Switch port might be just the extended version of the 3DS one (if they even have differences).

Anyways have beaten final Susie / Parallel Susie, so not many battles away from the final. Still have to level quite a bit (currently leve 60 rn).

1 hour ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Though I would say hammer isn't the best choice here.

I can SHOW you, that the hammer is the best choice EVERYWHERE. I'm level 80 something with maxed gear, PM me for some matches.

^ Added you.

I can mainly play on weekends, so I would ping you then.

Anyways have done all party quests aside of Nightmare level 85.

Nightmare is the definition of a nightmare, the boss who always has caused me most trouble, even more than D-Mind and Aeon Knight because he has attacks which can ORKO and his attacks aren't as predictable as other bosses. Well, I have to admit I don't know his moveset since I never played Adventure / Nightmare in Dreamland. All other bosses are familar for me.

I would've loved to play with you guys at one point in the future, but I don't have Nintendo online. Sadly. One thing I can tell you though is that while Super Kirby Clash's fight system is basically the same as Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, there are a lot of differences between the two, such as new gear, different bosses, a LOT more content, online play and some other stuff I can't think of right now.

Beaten final party quest:

Spoiler

level 90 Aeon Knight

I was totally underleveled (level 72), but I still could manage beating him in first try with just one 30 seconds recharge.

He hit hard, but I knew his moveset more than enough, so it worked out well enough.

The story might be done, but I still will complete more quests, so game's not over yet.

Was very fun so far!