Create weapon triangle for shapeshifters & ranged units ?

Hasechi

///  

6 members have voted

1. 1. ///

• Yes
    • No

Since we have Sword -> Axe -> Lance -> Sword ....... Would the game apply that to other weapons too? Like:

Range Units: Shiruken -> Tome -> Staff -> Shiruken. I think staff units stats could change abit to mid Def, Low Res so  Tome -> Staff -> Shiruken would make sense. About Bow, it already take advantage to flier..So I guess put it aside for abit..

Shapeshifters: Manakete -> Beast -> New Shapeshifter Class -> Manakete. I

Edited by Hasechi

In Heroes? They all already fit fine into the existing color-based weapon triangle. I don't see anything good coming from further complicating it.

In other games? Fates did something like this, expanding the weapon triangle to swords/tomes > axes/bows > lances/daggers. I think that worked fine.

The weapon triangle in Heroes is entirely color based, and we already have colored versions of bows, daggers, tomes, dragons, and beasts. There isn't really any reason to add another weapon triangle when we already have one that incorporates all weapon types.

Yeah things in Heroes is already color based. Right now Staffs and Melee weapons are locked to a color, but everything else can be any color. I guess they could have stuck to a more strict weapon triangle, where there isn't nonsensical colored Bows and Daggers just because. Too be fair there are certain balance choices and the it kinds of helps make the game less stale. You have a Green Bow like Shamir that hard counters Brave Hector, where if she was colorless the match up wouldn't be as decisive in her favor.