Conquest Run.

Zelda_Master

Doing a Conquest run, but I'm not going to focus on all the kids.   So far I have these pairings.

Xander x Selena

Odin x Elise

Keaton x Charlotte

Kaze x Azura

M! Corrin (+Str/ -Def) x Velouria

Arthur x Effie

Niles x Nyx

Leo x Felicia

Laslow x Camilla

I'm not going to worry about getting Dwyer, Ignatius, or Sophie.   So the single females left are Beruka and Peri.   I'm not going to use Mozu at all.   I also may buy a skill for Keaton, just so Velouria can pass down a skill to Kana.  Are there any other good moms for Seigbert not named Effie, Charlotte, or Azura?   Or I could just flip the Moms for Xander and Arthur around.

1 hour ago, Zelda_Master said:

Are there any other good moms for Seigbert not named Effie, Charlotte, or Azura?   Or I could just flip the Moms for Xander and Arthur around.

You have the right ideas. Effie has overall better mods so she makes the better mom stat wise. With what you have now you could pass down Sol to both kids.

1 hour ago, Zelda_Master said:

Is it a good idea to take Charlotte to Hero instead of Berserker just so I can pass down Sol to Velouria?

I would say it is, but not because of Sol (frankly, I don't consider Sol reliable enough to recommend).