From the Holy Blade To the Holy Whip

GeoOfAkaneia

Hello fellow War Heroes. 

I thought of something fun.

We all know each Classes in Fire Emblem very well.

Let's Deduce with the help of Hardcore Fans of both Fire Emblem and Castlevania to decide what Fire Emblem Class fits them the best 

I got a bunch of Names for a lot of popular characters. If you have a good idea what they'd be Leave an answer below 

The Characters

Simon, Trevor, and Richter Belmont

Dracula Vlad Tepes

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes AKA Alucard

Grant Danasty

Sypha Belnades

Cornell Reinhardt From Legacy of Darkness

Eric Lecarde

Aeon from Judgment

Maria Renard

Shanoa

Carmilla 

Death

Carrie Fernandez

Charlotte

Shaft

Malus Aka Dracula Reborn

Lady Bats 

Soma Cruz 

Actrise from Castlevania 64 and Legacy of Darkness

Elizabeth Bathory

And finally Mathius Croqviest before becoming Dracula himself.

I hope this is a fun topic for both fandoms.

I am a huge Castlevania fan so I thought it'd be a fun topic.

Happy Halloween 🎃👻💀

Edited by GeoOfAkaneia

Oooh, yes, this looks interesting. I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'll do my best for the characters that I really know.

• The Belmonts: Starting off with a fairly hard one, actually. There is no weapon type in Fire Emblem that really correlates well with whips, unfortunately. However, a lot of the Belmonts' early designs typically depicted them as pretty barbaric, so at least concerning TrevorChristopherSimon, and Richter, I'd generally put them (and most other Belmonts, for that matter) in something like Warrior, especially since they're an entire clan of hunters, so I think it makes thematic sense. I do wanna list some exceptions, however:
    • Leon: He was a knight of the church and noble before renouncing his titles, and doesn't really have that barbaric appearance that his descendants do. I'd put him as a Noble.
    • Soleil: He's fairly young (but like, not that young; old enough to be able to inherit the mantle of a vampire hunter, though), so I'd put him in the Fighter class (since it promotes into Warrior).
    • Juste: Now this one is interesting. Juste actually uses a lot of magic, but also still uses the classic Belmont weapons. I'm inclined to say Grandmaster since that seems like the most fitting class thematically.
  • Dracula: Since he's the big bad of the series, I think Emperor is a fitting class for him.
  • Alucard: He's the son of Dracula, and he's got a very regal demeanor about him, so I'd put him as a Lord.
  • GrantThief or Pirate. This one is pretty straightforward.
  • SyphaMage. Duh.
  • Cornell: Oh, this is an easy one. Wolfskin.
  • Reinhardt: Same deal with the Belmonts since he's a Belmont, too, just under a different last name. Warrior.
  • Eric: He's essentially an infantry lance, so something like Spear Fighter or Halberdier fits him fine enough (there aren't a whole lot of lance wielding infantry classes, I'm afraid).
  • Maria: I'm gonna say Mage again to keep things simple, although Dark Mage might be more fitting since she doesn't use traditional magic, instead summoning animals.
  • Shanoa: She's essentially a glorified battle mage with access to a ton of different weapon types, so I'm gonna go with Master Knight... without the horse.
  • CarmillaWitch. 
  • Death: This one is kinda tough since there really isn't any class that matches well with Death. However, there is one class that I think could fit: Death Knight [without the horse] (no, not the character, although he does share that title with the class he's in).
  • Carrie: Same deal as Maria, Mage or Dark Mage.
  • Charlotte: There are a lot of mages, aren't there? It's the easiest class to put magic wielding characters into, so I'll go with Mage.
  • Jonathan: Gonna include Jonathan since Charlotte is here, too. Anyway, I'd probably go with Warrior just like the Belmonts.
  • Shaft: To compliment the class that Dracula is in, I'm gonna go with Dark Bishop.
  • Soma: He's kind of an oddball since he's the reincarnation of Dracula, but not really much like Dracula at all. But he's also just a high schooler, so Commoner before his adventure and then maybe Lord during/after.
  • Elizabeth Bartley: I'd probably put her as Witch alongside Carmilla.
  • Mathias: I'd go with Tactician. I mean... it makes sense, right?

I think that should about cover it. 

Also Malus in Castlevania 64 after hi is Servant and Imposter was killed he was riding a Demonic Pegasus.

He used it to try to kill Reinhardt and Carrieh. He used a bow and Arrow

However he reveals he is Dracula reincarnated in a youthful body.

He then reveals his true self. A handsome aristocratic young version of Dracula.

Capable of disappearing, using Hell Fire and Could transform into his Demon Form after his plan of deception and plan to marry Carrie is revealed.

Turning into a Three way Hybrid if a Dragon Bat and Centipede.

Would love to hear this one.

Aeon is the literal personification of Time. Can open time portals at will stop time and can use the glass of frozen time to attack you.

He also has a giant clockblade.