Three Hopes Build Thread

Monica
Unique Action: Wicked Impulse
Each wave seems to be about a regular attack worth of damage. Regular attacks trigger one wave but strong attacks can trigger multiple waves. The waves reduce stun guages and cause knockback, but do not apply elemental effects. The radius of the waves is large enough to hit enemies at mid-range. Due to the timing mechanic Trickster and empowerd Dancer have a harder time using this consistently. Overall, a fun UA to play with and fairly strong.
Unique Support: Shrewd Operator
This is about a 30% damage increase which is pretty good and not too hard to apply.
Crest: Minor Crest of Macuil
This is a nice bonus when it does trigger.
Unit's stat assessment HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Cha
Monica's Guaranteed Stats at 120: 7190 F 57 D 68 C 53 F 98 S 55 D 45 E 48 E 65 C
Average projected stats at 120 with class bonuses: 9547 72 83 62 113 60 52 57 77
Recommend leveling as: Mortal Savant 1-120 Stats: 9590 87 98 53 98 73 45 48 77
Mortal Savant gets her the highest total combination of Str and Mag and a good boost to Lck all of which work well with her abilities.
Recommended Ability Loadout
Various Weapon Prowess Trickster Burst of Valor Free Slot Suggestions
Wyvern Rider Offensive Tactics Bishop Luck Catalyst
Luna (Great Knight), Lifeforce (Mage), Bowbreaker (Gremory)
Mortal Savant Dual Onslaught --- Free Slot
Brigand Wild Abandon --- Free Slot
Warlock Boost Critical --- Free Slot
Notable Abilities
Damage Offensive Tactics, Dual Onslaught, Luna, Wild Abandon, Bowbreaker
Monica has great damage abilities but needs a bit of stat boosting to make the most of them. You could ignore Luna here if you aren't interested in physical builds.
Critical Boost Critical, Burst of Valor
You might not get a lot of value from BoV as she has mediocre crit.
CA/Spell Lifeforce
Decent option for a more Spell heavy set-up.
Special Burst of Valor, Luck Catalyst
Her statline doesn't work fantastically with these but they can be a nice bonus to her Special gauge together.
Other Appraisal, Despoil, Kinship
Utility
Adjutant One Heart One Mind, Trust, Harmonious Specials, Rally Resistance, Warrior Assist
Monica is an outstanding adjutant, specially for units that can apply status effects easily.
Notable Combat Arts/Spells
Sword Astra, Electric Grounder, Firesweep, Windsweep
Lance Lance Jab, Lightstrike, Glowing Ember, Stormblade, Dark Lance
Axe War Strike, Smash, Crush, Shredder
Bow Drill Arrow, Flame Volley
Spells Hades Omega, Dark Spikes Tau, Aura, Meteor, Bolganone, Thoron
Equipment Recommendations
Weapon Attributes: Speed Factor, Boost Critical
Accessories: Wind Dragon Sign, Magic Staff, Thyrsus, Asclepius Lightning Speed Ring, Critical Ring
Classes: Dark Knight/Gremory > Mortal Savant
Dark Knight is her best overall class as it takes advantage of her full kit. Gremory is close second for a more Spell focused build that doesn't weave Wicked Impulse as much.
Adjutants: Edelgard  
Adjutant Class: Dancer

Edited by Archeleon

I can't be bothered with tables and such. But here's a fun concept.

Hammer Hapi

Class

Level as a Gremory for Mag and Dex growth.

Switch to Wyvern Lord. This is recommended over Great Knight for its crit passive, though GK works if you prefer it. 

Weapon

Crusher - Annette's hammer synergizes with your bar breaking abilities and makes all of your attacks magical.

Accessory

Rose Brooch - since you'll be at low health constantly, Lorenz' unique action provides a much-needed safety net.

Recommend Pair Up

Ignatz (best) - more crits with Strong Attacks

Hubert - even longer stun gauge

Shamir - warrior gauge on enemy commander defeat. Use with Specials Master/Forethought/Armsthrift alt build.

Annette, Edelgard, Ferdinand, Monica - just overpowered pairups in general.

Combat Arts

War Strike is a must.

The spam combat art should be Smash (long invuln, lots of crits, decent cooldown), though Lightning Axe, Shredder, and Crush are flexibility picks.

Core Abilities

1. Axe Prowess

2. Heaviest Hitter

3. Death Blow

4. Wrath

5. Defiant Crit

6. Lifeforce

7. Boost Critical

This combination of skills are required for the build to work. Lifeforce gets Hapi into the low health threshold for Wrath and Defiant Crit. Deathblow works with Crusher for easy bar breaks. Boost Critical is good on everyone, and especially good here.

Recommended Abilities

Bowbreaker, Renewal, and Miracle. The standard safe set. Renewal should heal you just enough to keep peons from killing you (such as if you need to switch characters), but not enough to disrupt your low health antics. Bowbreaker also mitigates WL's natural weakness to bows!

Specials Master, Armsthrift, Forethought - spam combat arts to fuel Warrior and Awakening Gauge, then unleash even more crits!

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Manuela
Unique Action: Thunderous Refrain
The passive component kicks in at about 1/4th of the bar. The "staves" apply Shocked to enemies and constantly knockback fodder. The active component blast Sends Flying, reduces Stun Gauges, and does a decent amount of damage (about a Small Mt CA worth). You can keep the aura up to constantly apply Shocked and keep fodder locked down or you can try to use the blast as often as possible for damage.
Unique Support: Infirmary Master
This can be used to heal NPCs as well. Very niche.
Manuela's Guaranteed Stats at 120: 9975 A 63 C 63 C 70 C 93 S 63 C 55 D 48 E 84 S
Average projected stats at 120 with class bonuses: 12332 78 78 79 108 68 62 57 96
Recommend leveling as: Mortal Savant 1-120 Stats: 12000 93 93 70 93 81 55 48 96
Mortal Savant gets her the highest total combination of Str and Mag and a decent boost to Cha.
Various Weapon Prowess Great Knight Stalwart Stance Free Slot Suggestions
Mortal Savant Dual Onslaught Fortress Knight Pavise
Bowbreaker (Gremory), Str +10 (Wyvern Lord), Dex +10 (Trickster), Spd +10 (Mortal Savant)
Bishop Boost Critical --- Free Slot
Archer Armsthrift --- Free Slot
Warlock Essence of Lightning --- Free Slot
Notable Abilities
Damage Dual Onslaught, Str +10, Bowbreaker
DO is her best ability here and sets her up for hybrid damage.
Critical Boost Critical
Basic stuff.
CA/Spell Armsthrift
She tends to go for CA/Spell spammy builds and her Spd helps her a lot.
Awakening Darting Blow
She does well while in Awakening so this is useful even if she doesn't get much else.
Elemental Essence of Lightning
Some of her best CA/Spell options are Lightning.
Offensive Dex +10, Spd +10
These help with her Critical Rushes and Awakening/CA/Spells.
Defensive Stalwart Stance, Pavise, Def +10
Stalwart Stance and Pavise are actually pretty good on her as she tends to go into melee often.
Adjutant Harmonious Specials, Awakening Assist, Rally Charm
Manuela is rather average as an adjutant.
Sword Astra, Windsweep, Firesweep, Electric Grounder
Lance Lance Jab, Stormblade, Thunder Rush, Shatter Slash, Lightstrike
Axe War Strike, Lightning Axe
Bow Deadeye, Break Shot, Thunderbolt
Spells Dark Spikes Tau, Bolting, Aura, Bolganone
Weapon Attributes: Boost Combat Arts/Magic, Speed Factor, Charm Factor
Accessories: Monstruous Strength Ring, Lightning Speed Ring
Classes: Dancer/Trickster/Dark Knight > Gremory
Manuela is very flexible with her class choice and can excel with any of these. Choose based on what advantage type you need most.
Adjutants: Edelgard  
Edited by Archeleon

Dodge Tank Petra

Class

Level as a Wyvern Lord.

Switch to Falcon Knight. This class takes advantage of Petra's enhanced dodge, as well as being the only female character with Essence of Wind (there are two wind lance CAs).

Weapon

A lance with any combination of Spd Factor, Dex Factor, or Reckless Power.

Accessory

Evasion Ring

Recommend Pair Up

Edelgard or Ferdinand (best) 

Caspar or Hubert if Edelgard or Ferdinand are not available.

Annette and Monica - just overpowered pairups in general.

Combat Arts

Stormblade

Tempest Lance

Core Abilities

1. Lance Prowess

2. Boost Critical

3. Tableturner

4. Muster

5. Essence of Wind

6. Fiendish Blow

This combination of skills are required for the build to work. Essence of Wind enhances Petra's CAs, while Muster and Tableturner work with Alert Stance + and Petra's dodge. Fiendish Blow enhances windtorn, including her UA.

Recommended Abilities

Axebreaker - mitigates weapon triangle disadvantage.

Pegasus Knight's Ploy - further complements Fiendish Blow.

Stalwart Stance - power through enemy attacks.

Flyswatter and Death Blow together - Falcon Knight's excel at juggling, and critical rushes count!

Death Blow, Lifeforce, Wrath, and Defiant Strength together if you want a riskier damage build.

Jeritza
Unique Action: Quietus
The passive component kicks in at about 1/4th of the bar. He gains about 25% boost to his damage. The active component strike Sends Flying, Cannot be Guarded, and does a good amount of damage (about a Large Mt CA worth). I would probably stick to having the buff active rather than using the active component. This is an overall strong action ability.
Unique Support: Muredrous Intent
Though it is difficult to say what the exact crit bonus is, it is fairly significant. An overall great support ability.
Crest: Minor Crest of Lamine
Very niche uses, especially on a unit like him.
Jeritza's Guaranteed Stats at 120: 8085 D 72 B 64 C 66 D 80 B 60 C 65 B 59 C 42 F
Average projected stats at 120 with class bonuses: 10571 89 79 76 94 65 72 68 51
Recommend leveling as: War Master 1-120 Stats: 11685 108 64 84 104 60 65 59 54
War Master gets him close to Str and Spd cap as well as a decent Dex boost to compliment his innate critical bonus.
Various Weapon Prowess Paladin Boost Critical Free Slot Suggestions
Death Knight Solitary Stand Trickster Forethought
Burst of Resolve (Trickster), Armsthrift (Archer), Battle Instincts (Bow Knight), Absorb Speed (Dark Bishop)
Wyvern Rider Offensive Tactics --- Free Slot
Dark Bishop Impossible Feat --- Free Slot
Notable Abilities
Damage Solitary Stand, Offensive Tactics, Impossible Feat, Wild Abandon, Str +10
Jeritza is stacked when it comes to damage. You can skip out on Wild Abandon if you want to be safer and not be held back much.
Critical Boost Critical, Burst of Resolve
Excellent skill for him due to Murderous Intent
CA/Spell Lifeforce, Forethought, Armsthrift
If all the other stuff isn't enough for you, he also gets a lot of powerful CA/Spell boosting abilities. He doesn't even need Lifeforce.
Awakening Forethought, Battle Instincts, Burst of Resolve
He has a good selection of Awakening skills.
Special Forethought, Battle Instincts, Aggression
You can probably just run FT and BI and still be running around with capped Special gauge.
Elemental Essence of Darkness, Fiendish Blow
Staple elemental skills but I think other options overshadow these completely on Jeritza.
Offensive Absorb Speed, Concentration
Absorb Speed is great on him with Speed Factor as an additional damage multiplier though it won't decrease CA/Spell CDs further.
Defensive Serene Stance, Def +10
Niche options, unless you make him War Master.
Other Rejuvenation, Renewal, Kinship
If you are running Lifeforce you could compliment it with Rejuvenation and Concentration to constantly heal yourself.
Adjutant Trust, Warrior Assist
Jeritza is a mediocre Adjutant, largely carried by Murderous Intent.
Sword Astra, Windsweep, Firesweep, Shadowblade
Lance Glowing Ember, Shatter Slash, Lightstrike, Dark Lance
Axe War Strike, Shredder
Bow Deadeye, Drill Arrow, Flame Volley
Gauntlets Fierce Iron Fist, Lightning Fist, Dual Devastators, Steady Mind
Spells Dark Spikes Tau, Aura, Thoron, Bolganone
Weapon Attributes: Boost Combat Arts/Magic, Speed Factor, Lance of Ruin, Thunderbrand, The Inexhaustible
Accessories: Monstrous Strength Ring, Lightning Speed Ring, Fetters of Dromi
Classes: Death Knight/Bow Knight/Mortal Savant/Wyvern Lord/War Master
He is good on any physical class. With Relentless Barrage weapons he can get Large Mt CA CDs down to 4s. This may be overkill in most situations and I believe using weapons that boost the damage of the CAs instead would give better mileage.
Adjutants: Scarlet Blaze: Edelgard Azure Gleam: Annette  
Adjutant Class: Wyvern Lord

I've noticed you recommend adjutants that units only have C supports with. I'm curious about the numbers, but in my experience that's not really a great idea? It feels like A supports both activate adjutant attack/guard more quickly AND do substantially more damage with warrior specials. As such it feels like you're better off picking the best possible adjutant from a unit's list of A supports. But maybe this might be confirmation bias on my part; I haven't done any testing to confirm my guesses. Could be worth investigating.

4 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

I've noticed you recommend adjutants that units only have C supports with. I'm curious about the numbers, but in my experience that's not really a great idea? It feels like A supports both activate adjutant attack/guard more quickly AND do substantially more damage with warrior specials. As such it feels like you're better off picking the best possible adjutant from a unit's list of A supports. But maybe this might be confirmation bias on my part; I haven't done any testing to confirm my guesses. Could be worth investigating.

That they happen to be C rank is just a coincidence. I had to dig a bit, but you are right, support ranks do influence the effectiveness of the adjutant. I was basing it mostly on access to adjutant abilities, how well the work with the vanguard and the strength of their support ability. If you look under Camp Activities > Support Level of Tutorials, you can see exactly how they work. Thank you for pointing that out.

I have revised the recommendations.

Edited by Archeleon

• 2 months later...

So in light of the update which features the Apex skills getting fixed (unless that was a false alarm). I have decided to share a very basic Claude build.

Critical Claude

As a unit, Claude's personal isn't notable. Wind is probably running for the contender of worst element when compared to the damage output of Fire, Lightning and Darkness. It also doesn't have any other utility compared to Ice or Light.

It's still an elemental infusion so at least he gets some damage increase regardless.

His support skill is decent. It synergize with the Wind element's damage boost in the air to allow him to boost his Awakening gauge. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Claude have abilities that would help him get to Awakening faster.

Minor Crest of Riegan at max level has a 25% chance to heal when using a Combat Art. It's okay and helps his survivability when it could be needed. Claude will definitely be using Wind God often so it does have some chance to delay an elixir use unless you are running it with Lifeforce.

Class: Bow Knight for both leveling and as his final class.

As a note, Barbarossa is still a great option for him as his personal lord class but Bow Knight's Bowfaire allows his criticals to be more frequent. Mortal Savant opens up to his Wind spells especially Excalibur while retaining the critical boost from Swordfaire although he loses Apex Bow as a result.

Ability Loadout

• Bow Prowess
  • Boost Critical
  • Apex Bow - It's now working! Claude's already high dex will see his damage output increase in no time.
  • Seeker of Greatness
  • Impossible Feat
  • Dual Onslaught
  • Offensive Tactics
  • Wild Abandon - Pretty risky but why not?
  • Absorb Dexterity - If the number of enemy officers are small, it can be swapped out.
  • Heaviest Hitter - Still unknown how the Critical Rush damage is calculated but it's helpful to get as many critical rushes with his high dex.

Possible Options

• Luna: Admittedly, it doesn't seem as strong anymore especially with the defense debuff being your Lck/10. Still a boost to consider.
  • Archer’s Wisdom: This is dependent on how much you use the Class Action but at least Claude's high dex will help the damage.
  • Sneak Attack: Not as reliable but Claude's high dex on the occasional sneak might be helpful.
  • Fiendish Blow: It apparently activates with his personal skill so it's an option.
  • Lifeforce: If one wants more damage on top of his absurd Wind God, be my guest. Although be careful of the HP loss on top of Impossible Feat.
  • Cyclical Specials: Special loops for days.
  • Driven Spirit: Assuming you are able to get Claude into Awakening often.

Combat Arts/Spells

• Wind God: Yes.
  • Hunter's Volley: Claude does not get Deadeye. He'll have to make do with Hunter's Volley

Alternatively, Hide Presence, Drill Arrow and Tornado Shot are options to consider.

Weapon Attributes

• Dexterity Factor・Reckless Power
  • Boost Critical
  • The Inexhaustible

Dexterity Factor (or Reckless Power) increases his damage. Boost Critical is Boost Critical. The Inexhaustible helps with Wind God's cooldown and healing in intervals.

Failnaught is an okay option for him if somewhat lacking. Fallen Star is not as good of a combat art for him beyond being helpful for Monsters and the increased range of Windbender doesn't do much else for him. 

Accessories

• Agile Dexterity Ring
  • Critical Ring
  • Monstrous Strength Ring

Adjutants

• Hilda ≥ Lysithea > Lorenz as Wyvern Lord > Bow Knight/Trickster/Falcon Knight/Dancer

Hilda having Awakening Assist synergize much better with Claude's support skill. Of course, Advocate will always be helpful for increasing the likelihood of when she attack and defend. She also tend to have better damage skills so that hit is going to hurt. Lightning is also a great element for his charge attacks.

Lysithea's an option for increasing his Awakening and Warrior gauge through her support skill although admittedly, Claude's minor crest at 25% means it doesn't activate too often. Of course, can't neglect Dark Assist being helpful in increasing his damage output compared to Wind.

Lorenz also gets Awakening Assist AND a support skill to even boost his Awakening gauge even further. That is about it with him though. Definitely his best male support.

Wyvern Lord is a damage buff with the speed to help the Combat Arts cooldown. Trickster/Bow Knight/Falcon Knight increases his Dex even further beyond.

If you are running Mortal Savant Claude then Dancer is likely their best options for the Adjutant class.

Edited by TanatatKnight
Some spelling fixes and wording changes

Never forget the golden rule: Don't get hit. 😛

On 11/8/2022 at 1:06 PM, TanatatKnight said:

Class: Bow Knight for both leveling and as his final class.

You could go Barbarossa (as his personal lord class) or Mortal Savant (for Excalibur). I'm sticking with Bow Knight for the Bowfaire synergy with criticals and the high Dex growth rate.

Claude is amazing as a Bow Knight I agree.
Personally, I would just replace Absorb Dex with Cyclical Specials, Absorb isn't very reliable, and you could just instant kill things with Specials

On 11/8/2022 at 1:06 PM, TanatatKnight said:

Fiendish Blow: It apparently activates with his personal skill so it's an option.

Wait it does? I thought the L'ord's elemental skills had Fiendish Blow on it? Or is it Essense of?

Edited by B.Leu

7 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Personally, I would just replace Absorb Dex with Cyclical Specials, Absorb isn't very reliable, and you could just instant kill things with Specials

Whichever works for you! I'm mainly going for overkill here.

7 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Wait it does? I thought the L'ord's elemental skills had Fiendish Blow on it? Or is it Essense of?

The Lord's personal skill have a built in Essence beyond the infusion into it which means that if they use a charge attack or combat arte that correspond to their respective element, they will get the powerful version of it.

Fiendish Blow (I'll be honest. Even with my basic research, I still don't know exactly what it does beyond the possibility that it increases the rate of element status activating on the enemy) basically activates every time there is an element interaction. This seems to be the case for every attack the Lords does as Fiendish Blow just keeps showing up as you attack with them.

• 1 year later...

This is one hell of a bump but I would really appreciate this continuing! The only other source on unit builds comes from Burner Reborn Gaming, who is good but has a fair share of errors and fails to explain some things. How exactly does Dual Onslaught work, for example?

Since you already covered the Eagles, and I'd feel bad if I bumped this thing without contributing, I may as well talk about Claude. I am fully aping your formatting because it's awesome. Which bit me in the butt because I copied Monica's and couldn't figure out how to add more columns for Gauntlets. Oops.

Claude
Unique Action: Dustcloud
It's Essence of Wind with extra steps. The extra steps are nice, applying windtorn while in the Barbarossa class that increases your damage during normal combos is pretty swell. 
Unique Support: Leader's Acumen
Further synergizes with Barbarossa, in that the combos keep your opponents airborne to help your Awakening gauge. 
Crest: Minor Crest of Macuil
This is a nice bonus when it does trigger.

Recommend leveling as:   1-120 Stats:                  
I have no idea what Claude's guaranteed stats are at Level 120 before class growth bonuses, but his Strength and Dex are his strongest suits while his Magic is notably bad. I would get the 120 levels through a combination of primarily Barbarossa and secondarily Bow Knight to get Strength, Dex, and Speed as high as you can.
Various Weapon Prowess Barbarossa Seeker of Greatness Free Slot Suggestions
Wyvern Rider Offensive Tactics Dark Bishop Impossible Feat
Renewal (Bishop), Leader's Ploy (Wyvern Master), Lifeforce (Mage), Gauntletbreaker (Barbarossa), Appraisal (Thief), Despoil (Assassin), Essence of Wind (Warlock), Nullify Flying Effect (Wyvern Lord), Absorb Dex (Dark Bishop).
Great Knight Luna --- Free Slot
Sniper Boost Critical --- Free Slot
Notable Abilities
Damage Offensive Tactics, Luna, Wild Abandon, Gauntletbreaker, Impossible Feat
Claude has a LOT of ways to boost his damage. Most of the best damage boosting abilities are accounted for.
Critical Boost Critical, Seeker of Greatness, Absorb Dex
Between Claude's high Dex, further boosts with Absorb Dex, and Seeker of Greatness, you will be landing critical hits frequently. I would especially recommend Absorb Dex if you are using Finesse Blade or Precision Volley.
CA/Spell Lifeforce, Essence of Wind, Leader's Ploy
Can be decent, but be wary of stacking it with Impossible Feat, the self-damage from both can be difficult to account for. Essence of Wind is ONLY recommended if you decided to replace Claude's unique Dustcloud for something else but still want to click Wind God a lot. Also putting Leader's Ploy here if you get a lot of use out of Barbarossa class actions.
Special Charm Catalyst, Luck Catalyst, Cyclical Specials, Driven Spirit
Can be nice to stack all of these together, though they do take up a lot of ability slots just to focus on the Warrior special.
Other Appraisal, Despoil
Utility
Adjutant Trust, One Heart One Mind
Claude is a pretty poor adjutant, though Leader's Acumen can be helpful for other flying units like a Wyvern Lord Hilda or something.s Acumen
Sword Astra, Windsweep, Finesse Blade
Lance Tempest Lance, Stormblade*, Vengeance
Axe War Strike, Smash*, Crush*
Bow Tornado Shot*, Wind God, Fallen Star, Flame Volley*, Precision Volley, 
Spells Wind, Cutting Gale, Excalibur
Weapon Attributes: Failnaught, The Inexhaustible, Boost Critical, Boost Aerial Attacks, Boost Mounted Damage, Boost Combat Arts/Magic, Dexterity Factor, Sword of Begalta, Hrotti
Accessories: Water Dragon Sign, Ochain Shield, Critical Ring, Aurora Shield, Simple Fishing Rod
Classes: Barbarossa/Bow Knight > Mortal Savant/Dancer/Trickster > Dark Bishop > Dark Knight

The reason to stick with a Bow class is for Wind God, an incredible combat art that (usually) bypasses guard, does insane damage, and is unique to Claude. I recommend learning Tornado Shot from Ignatz as the second combat art to set up for combos if you want to stick with Barbarossa. (Claude's poor Mag makes Fallen Star a mediocre choice, though I would love to make a mixed attacker build on a different unit with Failnaught and the Star Dragon Sign that could really take advantage of it). For this reason I much prefer The Inexhaustable to Failnaught on him, as relentless barrage enables more uses of Wind God and Tornado Shot, and the healing helps mitigate Impossible Feat.

Sword Builds might also be worthwhile, due to sword classes having a multitude of strong attacks for Claude including Excalibur, and the Sword of Begalta's healing helping mitigate self-damage if using Lifeforce and Impossible Feat in tandem.

Dark Bishop is here purely for Hrotti making Excaliburs work off your higher Strength stat. 

If you want to replace Claude's unique, you have options. Seteth's Simple Fishing Rod keeps your wind imbument (and thus, your essence of wind effect) on your strong attacks and combat arts, but also gives you a button with which you can launch windtorn enemies into the air to combo off of. Catherine's Dagdan Whetstone is nice for temporary massive damage boosts, and Lorenz's Rose Brooch is nice for defense, but you will probably want Essence of Wind if you plan on giving up your wind imbument entirely. If you're running The Inexhaustable, the Water Dragon Sign is nice to boost your healing, or an Ochain Shield for double-dipping your healing. Otherwise, a Critical Ring synergizes with Claude's high Dex and Seeker of Greatness.

Finally, I had an idea for a Barbarossa build using the Imperial Coat of Arms Pen to give Claude Solar Prominence while equipping Essence of Wind to keep WInd God powered up. The idea being that the Essence of Fire attached to Solar Prominence would empower the class actions, because they are fireballs. However, I have yet to obtain the Imperial Coat of Arms Pen to test this for myself.

Adjutants: Ignatz or Raphael