Which Emblems do you think the cover characters will be paired with?

DefyingFates

40 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Genesis makes a good point, but I do wonder if Corrin will have at least some significance. I highly doubt she'll replace Marth as Alear's go-to Persona (as interesting a development as that would be), but she's the only dragonstone Emblem so there could be some strong synergy there. Either that or she'll show up with the dragon girl, so she'll probably have a bit of extra focus through association (even if it's just in a cutscene of the girl showing off that she can Engage too).

And while the FEH Halloween banner is indeed why I started thinking about Corrin's role, it would be cool if each Emblem helped out with their partner's character growth somehow. Maybe Byleth's partner is incredibly closed off for example, and he helps coax them out of their shell? And if Micaiah's paired with someone from the villainous country, she could teach them about how she worked to restore Daein's honor, stuff like that. Granted they'd likely be small arcs to accomodate all 11 of them (I imagine Marth and Alear will continue supporting each other throughout the main plot), but it'd be great to see how more experienced Lords handle situations similar to those they've faced in the past!

Corrin’s interesting hopefully Alear can transform just because why not if Corrin can why not them? Hopefully an unlocked through the story. I guess Alear or the Dragon girl will be the pick for her plus she has Yato and it’s many forms.

Edited by Mage Goddess Lysithea