Old Text Not Available (Possibly Spoiler-Tag Related)

AnonymousSpeed

If you search "Mandla" or "Magaye" on this site, you'll get two results. This thread, and a really old thread I made. You can see the instance of those names in my old thread and some of the surrounding text, but clicking on the result just takes you to the top of the thread. In fact, those names can't be found anywhere in the thread itself- it's as if they're somehow stored in the search results while being generally unavailable.

Please advise and, if possible, fix. Thank you for your time.

Seems like the post is gone from normal display. The post with the names is dated September 7, 2015; but the last post of the thread is at August 1, 2015.

The fact it shows in the results page means it should still exist. Perhaps the code went bad somewhere.

EDIT: Okay, I saw the thread got updated with posts... but didn't showed up. Yeah, something's up.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

On 10/2/2022 at 8:39 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Seems like the post is gone from normal display. The post with the names is dated September 7, 2015; but the last post of the thread is at August 1, 2015.

The fact it shows in the results page means it should still exist. Perhaps the code went bad somewhere.

EDIT: Okay, I saw the thread got updated with posts... but didn't showed up. Yeah, something's up.

Funky indeed. I didn't notice that, thanks for the catch.

• 1 month later...