Idle Dialogue in the Somniel and other cool details.

DefyingFates

I noticed yesterday that if you're close to someone in the Somniel and they've been looking at you for a few seconds, they actually have one of two lines. They're not super complex or anything, but even if some are just "Hello there" or "Divine One!" there are those that really just put a smile on your face. As I said, I only found this out yesterday and hadn't seen it mentioned before so... hey, now you know too! My personal favorites of the ones I've seen so far have to be

Spoiler

Veyle's. She's always so happy to see you and one of her lines is even a "Together forever!" which just... melts my heart. :'3

The second thing is one others have mentioned before, but it's that some of the Emblem quotes during Engage Attacks/ after defeating an enemy while Engaged will change to better reflect who's doing the Engaging. For example, if Kagetsu uses Override he'll say "Raise your katana" instead of Sigurd's "Raise your sword". The Emblem dialogue was already a really amazing feature so it's really nice that IS added further intricacies to it!

What other little details have you noticed? I'm so glad this trend carried over from Three Houses, it gives us so much to look forward to when exploring!

On 4/15/2023 at 1:21 AM, BloodRonin said:

This is so great. I had no idea this was even a thing 

I'm happy to hear it! Which one are you referring to?

Another thing I noticed a while back is that the individual Rings and Bracelets are actually properly modelled in the Ring Chamber: zoom in and you'll see they're not just lazy sprites slapped together even though they - especially the Rings - are so small!

• 2 weeks later...