Create a ridiculous Fire Emblem spin-off

As per the title. Come up with an absurd, ridiculous or otherwise terrible idea for a Fire Emblem spin-off. I'm thinking something like Amber's Alpaca Academy, or Galdr Galdr Revolution. That sort of thing. Go into as much or as little detail as you want. Just a name or a vague concept is fine, but if you want to write a complete design document, who am I to stop you?

(And saying "how about a game where the spirits of FE characters go to real-world Tokyo to help teen idols make J-pop" is too obvious, so anyone who tries it lose a million fake internet points.)

*ahem

"Hey you, Garon!"

Garon tilts his head to the screen, then gets back to salting the earth to prevent rebellion in his garden. The head still staring at you, the eyes bulge and a noise exits his throat harshly.

"Gahahahahahahaha!"

"Stop ruining the soil Garon!"

He tilts his head back, turns around and attacks the screen.

GAME OVER

Aside from that, what if Yakuza had a crossover with Garreg Mach? Add the town below it, make it about Shez coming to the place and fighting his way to a reformed system against Archbishop/Monarch Byleth. The older the combat system, the better.

For a finish, mascot platformer centred around Manakete Tiki. It would involve taking advantage of the different stones and end up having to fight a random villain who's completely unrelated because.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

*ahem

"Hey you, Garon!"

Garon tilts his head to the screen, then gets back to salting the earth to prevent rebellion in his garden. The head still staring at you, the eyes bulge and a noise exits his throat harshly.

"Gahahahahahahaha!"

"Stop ruining the soil Garon!"

He tilts his head back, turns around and attacks the screen.

GAME OVER

10/10

Brought a tear to my eye.

The Case Study of a Divine Dragon

Genre: Action RPG with visual novel elements.

Premise: In a Victorian Steampunk Fire Emblem continent where humans and manaketes live peacefully, but not in coexistence, a disease is spreading amongst the manaketes; one that causes unnatural degeneration to occur to those who contract it. The player controls two characters: an upbeat young male wyvern manakete, and a mysterious human doctor: a spellcaster who claims to have been adopted by the divine dragons and made into their kin, with this claim being backed up by this human having divine dragon essence within him, and by his possession of a unique tome that can only be used by divine dragons and their kin. With this tome, the human has the power to cure individual manaketes who carry the disease.

The two of them must work together to uncover the source of this mysterious illness and save manaketes from extinction, and on their journey, they uncover a series of conspiracies that, if left unchecked, may reignite war between humans and manaketes.

1,000,000 fake internet points to the person who can figure out which anime I am ripping off with this premise.

Edited by vanguard333

• 2 weeks later...

I suggested the idea a few years ago, but a game about rebuilding a taguel warren. It would be a combination of underground base building, Fire Emblem, and King of Dragon Pass as you fend off attackers, handle diplomacy, and rebuild a culture from the ground up. It's a unique combination I haven't seen before, and I believe it would actually work extremely well mechanically. It would also be a good opportunity to give more lore to the taguel, as they didn't get enough in Awakening.

Fire Emblem at the Olympic games

More seriously, I would like to see a Heroes of Might and Magic styled game using Fire Emblem mechanics. I am very curious to see how Fire Emblem's gameplay would hold up when units are more expendable, you're allowed to lose fights, and battles aren't on predetermined maps in a linear order. It would also be interesting for weapons and classes to be unlocked by building up cities and resources and to have different factions with unique elements to them.

• 1 month later...

farming emblem in next direct: u play as a non combatant npc who farms on the sidelines to provide food and the fate of winning depends on how much u farmed