Anonymous Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Trafalgar, what do you think of the possibility of Sundown and Eternlty both being scum with regards to day 1?

while certainly possible, i would very much question what the hell criteria yoshimi used for selection of wagons and voting. it certainly would resolve the dilemma provided in which scumteam could have shifted lynch targets and got a clean getaway. unfortunately, looking at the situation, i cannot get a read on which role of sundown or eternity scum want to protect more (assuming both scum). all that would seem to be obvious was that yoshimi's was the weakest link.

also, warning well in advance, but in all likelyhood i will not be here for about the last 6 hours of the day. i know this is rough given the hammer requirement, but there's nothing to be done about it. currently it looks like most of the support for volttackle lynch has been directed to other sources, and assuming sundown eventually stops being emo, that wagon is also looking to have shrunk. That said, they're both still completely possible of viable comeback.

while i'm a little worried at shotta joining up, because i don't have any good reads on him, and perseus may be onto something with a suspicion of vdc, i have town-trust (based simply on his role) for sparrrow. with the fact that i started the eternlty push, for reasons i still believe, i cannot justify moving my vote at this time. there's been nothing convincing of the new eternlty's defenses, that i've seen. i'm not that concerned about the "speed" of the wagon either, as it was nearly sixteen hours before getting a third supporting vote, and about as could be expected given the absolute need to consolidate.

Vanilla Diet Coke (4) - tails1996, Daniel Craig, Perseus, Vanilla Diet Coke (L-3!)

Eternlty (3) - Trafalgar, Shotta, Sparrrow

Sundown (3) - NE93B27J3U, Sundown, VoltTackle

VoltTackle (2) - ILoveTangerine, Eternlty

Not Voting - None!

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. You have 9 hours left in the day (countdown).

Vanilla Diet Coke is at L-3!

Remember, no majority means randomlynch!

Edited by Prims

i can cancel the power of the crane by voting for the person in ownership of it, but it must be passed along every night. nobody can have it for more than one night in a row.

@eternity- the last two players that you yourself say you did poorly were the ones on the current wagons. your reads on them were by far the most important and of the most value to the town. yet they each got half a line? basically, you provided a lot of gravy with a large list post that barely contributed, and then skimped out on the meat. i don't like that at all, and so my vote will be staying on you for now.

i'll switch to vdc if necessary near the latter half of the phase because i think he's scummy too.

eternity: Dear predecessor please learn to look less scummy wth man. Also to answer NE93's question, I'm not going to defend someone else's herp derp BS when I'm not him and could therefore not know how and what he thinks at any point. I'm actually very annoyed by you asking such a throughly dumb thing.
Too bad first 2 reasons are easily defendabla; my predecessor had time nor energy and therefore couldn't keep up with this game. Reason 3 is just over exaggerating.

lol

Vanilla Diet Coke (6) - tails1996, Daniel Craig, Perseus, Vanilla Diet Coke, Sundown, NE93B27J3U (L-1!)

Eternlty (3) - Trafalgar, Shotta, Sparrrow

Sundown (1) - VoltTackle

Not Voting - None!

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. You have a bit over 3 hours left in the day (countdown).

Vanilla Diet Coke is at L-1!

Remember, no majority means randomlynch!

I honestly don't mind about the hammer now

we aren't going to get a lot out of talking more right now, I wouldn't think

unless of course we want to wait for VDC, but eh

Do we know when/if Vanilla is getting back? I just don't want to go to sleep without a hammer happening.

All right, there's only like an hour left and even if Vanilla showed up within that time I don't think we have enough people online to hammer someone else. Unless there are any objections in the next few minutes Imma just hammer.

Vanilla Diet Coke (7) - tails1996, Daniel Craig, Perseus, Vanilla Diet Coke, Sundown, NE93B27J3U, Sparrrow (Lynch!)

Eternlty (2) - Trafalgar, Shotta

Sundown (1) - VoltTackle

Not Voting - None!

Vanilla Diet Coke, Town Gravedigger, has been lynched!

24 hours for night actions.

Eternlty needs yet another sub, by the way. People who alive during day 5 of SSBU do not qualify, but everybody else is fair game.

tails1996, Town Persuade, died last night.

You have 72 hours. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Eternlty still needs a replacement. If none is found by the end of the day, she will be modkilled.

Ugh, I really need to rethink this game. >_<

In the meantime, if any information roles exist, you guys need to take lead now. I'm not confident in my scumhunting abilities enough to go for a third uninformed lynch.