Choose Your Own Character Anonymafia: D3 - Ends 6/15 at 0000 GMT-6

Elieson

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, I don't think that Suzaku has properly addressed the issues that I had with him, and I don't think his content has improved either.

Cut by his Ovan vote, in which he chooses to go with Ovan suddenly over Joey with no comparison as to why Ovan is worse. Also, consider that he was attacking Joey for voting him as the wagon was gaining momentum. His vote can be interpreted as the same, especially as the reasoning for his vote looks far less substantiated to me than Joey's vote on him.

I'd be okay with lynching either Ovan or Suzaku, as I feel they are both pretty likely to flip scum. I think I'll stick with Ovan for now because I feel it'll give me more on Suzaku than Suzaku's flip will give me on Ovan.

This is still a thing and it's seriously bugging me. R2's post came after Ovan, so his reasoning is bull. The fact that he just ignored it hasn't helped much either.

Haven't been overly fond of his content anyway, which I think I've mentioned in my last content post.

##Unvote

##Vote: Ovan

Can you rephrase your question Leknaat, I'm having a bit of trouble getting my head around it.

I DIDNT VOTE R2D2 WITH THE REASONING I STATED.

Someone asked me why I feel that R2D2 should come back and talk when I asked for it specifically over the other two non posters On like page 4 or 5. THAT was when I stated I wanted them to come back and post since they had came back and made a small post of relatively nothing.

I'll find the quote thing for it in my next post.

MY ORIGINAL R2D2 VOTE WAS CAUSE OF INACTIVITY AND I WANTED THEM TO COME JOIN US.

SPEAKING OF WHICH THEY ONLY SEEM TO POST WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THEM. CONVIENT.

I seriously feel cheated. I must admit.

However there is always much more than what is on the surface. There is much more than meets the eye.

Something strikes me as off about "Some cool guy" but that's just early day 1 gut feeling that's actually most likely really off.

##Unvote:

##Vote: R2D2

I MISS YOU.

My vote swap to prod them and hope they would post.

I wasn't actually planning to use those player guesses as a basis for meta, or even trying to provoke discussion. It was a joke for the most part.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Ovan

If you have a gut read on me, why not vote me? Why just make an RVS vote on someone else instead of attempting to actually spark a reaction from me through a wagon?

Came to join us with a small post which annoyed me and it didn't do much.

Just to clarify wrt to what I said about Silent swordsman. I don't think he's scum and any bad vibes I had about him that were gut weren't thingsthat I myself actually though would make him scum so I didn'y pursue it.

I still heavily dislike Leknaat and his push against me. And I still felt like he was looking for something that he shouldn't have been looking for at that point in the game.

I would like a few specific people with barely anyposts to come post more when they get the chance, specifically R2D2. And I'm personally not liking Szeth's posts at the moment. I see them there but I don't really feel much from them I guess?

I don't feel goot about Suzaku either at the moment but I would prefer a Leknaat lynch at the moment over him. To me it heavily looks like one is scum and the other is town. I might be a little biased though so that's not helpful. I do think the worst thing Suzaku did though was his reaction to Leknaat's post/vote against me when he seemed to partially misrep him.

Also I feel that Joey and Szeth have only really posted about Suzaku. What are your thoughts on other players?

READ THE BOLDED PART.

Ovan- Why R2D2 over Tibarn or Madame Flurrie? And why do you think that Suzaku and Leknaat have to be oppositely aligned? I don't think that they're scumbuddies, but them both being town is a possibility, and I don't see a reason you offer for why they're oppositely aligned other than that you think they're both scummy, which is not really an interaction between them. Also, considering that IIRC both Joey and Szeth attacked you in addition to Suzaku (and Szeth also attacked me), saying that they're only talking about Suzaku is kind of a misrep. Additionally, while I don't really like some of what Leknaat said about you, I dislike how you're saying that Leknaat's way of pressuring you is an easy way of seeming active and helpful. It can be, maybe, but is it in this case? No, Leknaat has been active even disregarding anything he's said about you.

My opinion of you was improving, but I dislike your most recent posts so back to this it is, since I don't want to put Suzaku at L-1 yet. ##Vote: Ovan

NOW READ THE BOLDED PART AGAIN.

Also, I originally unvoted Leknaat or whatever because as I fucking stated in the damn thread I WAS ASKING FOR A SUB AT THAT POINT IN TIME.

Might as well finish the game now though if you know what I mean.

Holy cow you guys post a lot.

Reading Ovan's latest posts as natural frustration, though it's not helping me get a better read because lolusing emotions as a scumtell.

##Unvote: Tibarn

Prod vote is now useless because he notified mod.

Though his threat about selfhammering really bothers me due to how much the darling is raging. If you're legit troubled in your life endeavors, then chill out and wait for your sub. All you're doing, Ovan darling, is working yourself up.

But the selfhammer is like so incredibly anti town that it's actually work for me not to vote for you so that you can't selfhammer.

That out of the way, I am still up for lynching Ovan. First off, he bolds the "I want people with barely any posts to come in, specifically R2D2" as if that answers the question of why R2D2 over the other inactives. His initial R2D2 vote was still during RVS, so this reasoning he's retroactively fitting to it, that he didn't like their one post that didn't do much isn't great. It was RVS, so that doesn't really mean anything. And as for inactivity, ??? At that point, the game was less than 24 hours in, and it's not like R2D2 hadn't posted at all. There were other people who'd only had an RVS vote at the point of that vote, so this reasoning is crap.

I'd normally treat Vanilla claims coming at this time as town, but I don't put it past Ovan's player to WIFOM, and the self-hammer threat is super anti-town. Additionally, nobody saw his post for almost like 45 minutes after, and he hadn't self-hammered by then, which makes me think it was just an appeal to emotion ploy to get people to stop voting for him.

That out of the way, I am still up for lynching Ovan. First off, he bolds the "I want people with barely any posts to come in, specifically R2D2" as if that answers the question of why R2D2 over the other inactives. His initial R2D2 vote was still during RVS, so this reasoning he's retroactively fitting to it, that he didn't like their one post that didn't do much isn't great. It was RVS, so that doesn't really mean anything. And as for inactivity, ??? At that point, the game was less than 24 hours in, and it's not like R2D2 hadn't posted at all. There were other people who'd only had an RVS vote at the point of that vote, so this reasoning is crap.

I'd normally treat Vanilla claims coming at this time as town, but I don't put it past Ovan's player to WIFOM, and the self-hammer threat is super anti-town. Additionally, nobody saw his post for almost like 45 minutes after, and he hadn't self-hammered by then, which makes me think it was just an appeal to emotion ploy to get people to stop voting for him.

Didn't hammer cause I was in a league game. Didn't think self hammer would matter that much at the moment since I'm probably being lynched anyway and its around like 10 hours left in the phase and I don't see any hope of people swapping votes off of me.

Also if we were still in RVS when R2D2 posted their post why was someone looking for me to make a solid stance on something that was based off of a gut feeling? If we were still in RVS why did I get flak for PROD VOTING an inactive during RVS?

@ Madam: I doubt I'm getting a sub since I'm getting lynched most likely. What's the point of that? And people gave me flak for not posting and unvoting even though I asked for a sub so I figured I kind of have to post instead of just let myself get lynched. Like you're telling me to just chill and wait for my sub while everyone else is saying stuff like "Oh why did he unvote, that looks bad." Not to mention that if I just chill and wait for a sub that isn't gonna come I'm probably 100% getting lynched because I wouldn't be defending myself.

Beepbleepboop.

Ovan, this is the only thing that R2D2 had posted at the time of your post voting them, saying I MISS YOU. They didn't make their vote denouncing me for my player guesses until after your vote for them. Additionally, R2D2 wasn't the only one with only one RVS post and nothing else at the time of your post voting R2D2. Off the top of my head, Joey, Szeth, Tibarn, and Madam Flurrie had also had only one RVS post. You've offered no explanation for why you voted R2D2 over any of those four at the time of that initial vote, nor for why you voted R2D2 the second time over Tibarn and Madam Flurrie.

And the first time was obviously a prod because of the whole "I MISS YOU" type thing that obviously meant I had no real full reason to vote said person and I defintely wasn't trying to push them because they were scum.

Also R2D2 has been reading this thread for a while.

Beepbleepboop.

"*Ahem* I am C3P0, human-cyborg relations. What my smaller counterpart here is trying to say is that he agrees that attempting to initiate insights by making player guesses this early in the game is a foolish waste of time that will lead only to harmful mistakes. In fact, making such a statement at the start seems odd and as such my friend will be administering a small shock to your system in hopes of resetting it."

##Unvote

##Vote: Silent Swordsman

AND THIS IS WHAT THEY POSTED AFTER I PRODED THEM.

Sorry, my mistake. I meant, why you called R2D2 out over the other inactives later.

gj focusing on the small mistake and ignoring the message of the post, which remains the same, though

Ovan, this is the only thing that R2D2 had posted at the time of your post voting them, saying I MISS YOU. They didn't make their vote denouncing me for my player guesses until after your vote for them. Additionally, R2D2 wasn't the only one with only one RVS post and nothing else at the time of your post voting R2D2. Off the top of my head, Joey, Szeth, Tibarn, and Madam Flurrie had also had only one RVS post. You've offered no explanation for why you voted R2D2 over any of those four at the time of that initial vote, nor for why you voted R2D2 the second time over Tibarn and Madam Flurrie.

Specifically why did you quote R2D2's first post when it had nothing to do with what I stated earlier?

Sorry, my mistake. I meant, why you called R2D2 out over the other inactives later.

gj focusing on the small mistake and ignoring the message of the post, which remains the same, though

WHY I CALLED HIM OUT OVER THE OTHER INACTIVES LATER HAS TO DO WITH HIS SECOND POST THAT HE MADE AND NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS FIRST POST WHICH IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING THIS ENTIRE DAMN TIME BUT EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT R2D2'S FIRST DAMN POST WHICH HAD NO RELEVANCE IN THE MATTER.

God this is annoying.

ONE SEC LET ME GET THE QUOTES AGAIN.

AND THIS IS WHAT THEY POSTED AFTER I PRODED THEM.

Yeah, but that couldn't have been what caused you to prodvote R2D2 in the first place, since it was AFTER the prodvote. It could be used as a justification for calling out R2D2 the second time, but IIRC that's not what you said. You said, when I asked you why you chose to RVS prodvote over prodvoting a gutread,and I quote, that R2D2 "Came to join us with a small post which annoyed me and it didn't do much."

Beepbleepboop.

RVS

I seriously feel cheated. I must admit.

However there is always much more than what is on the surface. There is much more than meets the eye.

Something strikes me as off about "Some cool guy" but that's just early day 1 gut feeling that's actually most likely really off.

##Unvote:

##Vote: R2D2

I MISS YOU.

Random prod.

Beepbleepboop.

"*Ahem* I am C3P0, human-cyborg relations. What my smaller counterpart here is trying to say is that he agrees that attempting to initiate insights by making player guesses this early in the game is a foolish waste of time that will lead only to harmful mistakes. In fact, making such a statement at the start seems odd and as such my friend will be administering a small shock to your system in hopes of resetting it."

##Unvote

##Vote: Silent Swordsman

R2D2 makes second post that doesn't really do anything. THUS AT THIS POINT IN TIME HE HAS COME BACK AND POSTED. Whereas the other two haven't.

Just to clarify wrt to what I said about Silent swordsman. I don't think he's scum and any bad vibes I had about him that were gut weren't thingsthat I myself actually though would make him scum so I didn'y pursue it.

I still heavily dislike Leknaat and his push against me. And I still felt like he was looking for something that he shouldn't have been looking for at that point in the game.

I would like a few specific people with barely anyposts to come post more when they get the chance, specifically R2D2. And I'm personally not liking Szeth's posts at the moment. I see them there but I don't really feel much from them I guess?

I don't feel goot about Suzaku either at the moment but I would prefer a Leknaat lynch at the moment over him. To me it heavily looks like one is scum and the other is town. I might be a little biased though so that's not helpful. I do think the worst thing Suzaku did though was his reaction to Leknaat's post/vote against me when he seemed to partially misrep him.

Also I feel that Joey and Szeth have only really posted about Suzaku. What are your thoughts on other players?

I comment on this here. I questioned why R2D2 had come back to basically make a second post without saying much else about other things. Whereas the other 2 heavily inactive people had only made their RVS posts.

Ovan- Why R2D2 over Tibarn or Madame Flurrie? And why do you think that Suzaku and Leknaat have to be oppositely aligned? I don't think that they're scumbuddies, but them both being town is a possibility, and I don't see a reason you offer for why they're oppositely aligned other than that you think they're both scummy, which is not really an interaction between them. Also, considering that IIRC both Joey and Szeth attacked you in addition to Suzaku (and Szeth also attacked me), saying that they're only talking about Suzaku is kind of a misrep. Additionally, while I don't really like some of what Leknaat said about you, I dislike how you're saying that Leknaat's way of pressuring you is an easy way of seeming active and helpful. It can be, maybe, but is it in this case? No, Leknaat has been active even disregarding anything he's said about you.

My opinion of you was improving, but I dislike your most recent posts so back to this it is, since I don't want to put Suzaku at L-1 yet. ##Vote: Ovan

And then this is where you asked me about the above scenario and everyone keeps misinterprenting that I said I voted her originally because of my response to you in this post.

Yeah, but that couldn't have been what caused you to prodvote R2D2 in the first place, since it was AFTER the prodvote. It could be used as a justification for calling out R2D2 the second time, but IIRC that's not what you said. You said, when I asked you why you chose to RVS prodvote over prodvoting a gutread,and I quote, that R2D2 "Came to join us with a small post which annoyed me and it didn't do much."

THIS RIGHT HERE WAS SPECIFICALLY IN REGARDS TO THEIR SECOND POST AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY VOTE ON R2D2 AND I KEEP SAYING THAT BUT EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING THAT I SAID THIS WAS WHY I VOTED R2D2 IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN IT WASNT.

Came to join us with a small post which annoyed me and it didn't do much.

Okay, I don't feel like I'm getting my message across properly. My issue is with this part of your post. You said this just now as a late response to this post. That post was speaking of your RVS prodvote against R2D2, and your response to it was that they had a small post which annoyed you. But at the time of your prodvote, there was only the one RVS post that R2D2 had made.

THIS RIGHT HERE WAS SPECIFICALLY IN REGARDS TO THEIR SECOND POST AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY VOTE ON R2D2 AND I KEEP SAYING THAT BUT EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING THAT I SAID THIS WAS WHY I VOTED R2D2 IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN IT WASNT.

You must have misquoted or something then, because you said that in response to a post I'd made near the beginning.

Ugh I'm confused now.

I was talking specifically about this entire game. I meant specifically at that time it seemed like an easy way to look active and be productive at that time when not much was happening.

R2D2 because R2D2 did come back and post after their first post and made another one but didn't do much besides that. Which stands out to me more than just people making only one post.

No I didn't misquote it's right here. What you just quoted from me came after the question you asked. And I responded saying that I wanted R2D2 to come back and post specifically over the other 2 because that person had come back and made a post already.

Okay there was a misunderstanding or something so disregard the portion in italics. The rest is still valid. Playing a LoL game after making a 20 minute self-hammer threat, when a game of LoL normally takes like 45 minutes is, even if true, a questionable decision.

Alright, Ovan, you said that you unvoted Leknaat because you wanted to get subbed out. So if that hadn't been the case, would you still be voting for him? What's your current read on Leknaat? And what are your reads other than that and R2D2? You base your R2D2 read on one post that could be construed as RVS, and don't try to update it in any way with R2D2's non-RVS post, which I dislike. I see no attempt from you to analyze that post, which doesn't make sense considering R2D2 is one of your only scumreads. All you said about it is that it came at a convenient time.