• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah... I remember when Priam's paralogue first came out.

"Yeah! Let's do this thing! And... 50 enemies. ... NOPE, GOTTA GO GRIND."

It took me /quite/ a few tries

Eventually I got it with liberal uses of rescue staff and basically picking off every enemy with counter (thankfully it's only the warriors due to it not being L+) and once that's done some physic/aversa guerrilla/team tanks did the work

I had MU(Hero/Sol), Lucina (GK/Aether), and Tiki (Manakete defenses) tank the shit out of everything without counter basically

Morgan got relegated to Rallybot because he didn't want to get strength (unlike his sister, who takes after me) that's what I get for marrying Chrom for convenience

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Actually, that's one of Severa's better supports.

And Marthur says it sucks

Whee

Surprisingly okay with the busy start.

Someone I worked with was also taken in the same company, so it makes things a little bit easier too.

You're fine as you are, Fairy Queen.

I see

B-baka

I understand and you have a good point, but I still love it because it tends to be a boss killer, especially in the end game.

I see. Though I generally saw it as useless in FE8 because even ignoring the nerfs, most of the bosses after the point where you can buy it happen to get boosts to their evade (and one of those that DOESN'T is a light magic user). And there's also the whole thing about weight, too.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Hurray

;______________;

... ...

It took me /quite/ a few tries

Eventually I got it with liberal uses of rescue staff and basically picking off every enemy with counter (thankfully it's only the warriors due to it not being L+) and once that's done some physic/aversa guerrilla/team tanks did the work

I had MU(Hero/Sol), Lucina (GK/Aether), and Tiki (Manakete defenses) tank the shit out of everything without counter basically

Morgan got relegated to Rallybot because he didn't want to get strength (unlike his sister, who takes after me) that's what I get for marrying Chrom for convenience

Huh. Well that works.

Haha, I feel like such a wuss. I was in Normal Mode and I balked.

... Course, I've never played an FE until Awakening, but still. KIND OF pathetic.

I see. Though I generally saw it as useless in FE8 because even ignoring the nerfs, most of the bosses after the point where you can buy it happen to get boosts to their evade (and one of those that DOESN'T is a light magic user).

I don't see the problem given Ewan and Skill Books.

I don't see the problem given Ewan and Skill Books.

Skill Books? You mean, the least useful stat boosters? Bah ha ha. And I don't mean jokers like Lyon and Fomortiis, I mean the big boys like Vigarde and Carlyle.

... ...

Huh. Well that works.

Haha, I feel like such a wuss. I was in Normal Mode and I balked.

... Course, I've never played an FE until Awakening, but still. KIND OF pathetic.

Don't worry about it I died so many times on FE8 Easy the first time I played FE

and that's widely regarded as one of the easiest FEs

Skill Books? You mean, the least useful stat boosters? Bah ha ha. And I don't mean jokers like Lyon and Fomortiis, I mean the big boys like Vigarde and Carlyle.

Which will you rely on, skill or weapon base hit? It is useful if it makes heavy or inaccurate items plausible.