The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

I leave for five minutes three hours, and this happens. Can you guys please try not to derail this thread with all that stuff?

What names should be spoilered? You hid versions of a name that hinted at the identity of a possibly unintroduced character; does that mean names that don't mean anything without context are OK?

Well, it's your list, so you can conceal them however you wish. I trust that you won't actually let anything be spoiled. Names that won't mean anything without context should be fine, I would think.

Damn it why do Ike and MIa have three letter words.

Someone help me out here. :/

I already told you about Ike, and Mia is claimed by Ether regardless of whether or not he actually claimed her in this thread.

Also, what do I do for claims of banned people / people who have been gone forever.

Nullify them.

Okay so.

Can I raise objections to the whole "let's free up the FE4/5 claims until the claimants speak up"?

I imagine many claimants do not check this thread regularly, and expect that their claims will be respected.

He wasn't being serious. It was a horrible attempt at trying to raise the attention of the original claimants. I don't approve of this method either though.

If you can't be bothered to search for all the characters, get other people to do it. The whole reason why we're splitting up the FE List is because searching for everyone is too big a task for one person. Actually maintaining the list is easy and doesn't need more than one person to maintain the entire FE List.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Euk, I won't go through with it.

He wasn't being serious. It was a horrible attempt at trying to raise the attention of the original claimants. I don't approve of this method either though.

ITT: Euk fails at subtlety Edited by Euklyd

HAHAHA

>search "Railgun"

>every time someone quotes Proto I get the post

Might take a bit longer than I thougt.

ITT: Euk fails at subtlety

Unclaiming Fury.

WHERE ARE THE ORIGINAL CLAIMERS

I think I'm gonna have every claim for FE4/FE5 open until someone speaks up.

Yes, Euklyd, you sure do.

HAHAHA

>search "Railgun"

>every time someone quotes Proto I get the post

Might take a bit longer than I thougt.

You can Advanced Search to set Jan 11 2014 as the latest date. I don't think there were any recent Railgun claims outside of me, you, Archie, and Fera.

Yes, Euklyd, you sure do.

Hey, not that hard. It was "subtle" enough for other people to start saying "Oh, in that case, I'll..."

Also to follow on to my post about "Railgun", searching for "Index" includes all mentions of the word "Index" anywhere. Including things like http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14982&view=findpost&p=2355551.

well um share claiming Misakai from Raildex (also yes blue haired Nowi cause I like her with blue hair better)

Can I get confirmation on what this means? Both who this refers to and that she was shared?

I'd like to open a claim for ZeeEmm from Serenes Forest.

Hey there.

Also I'm still doing the list, for crying out loud. :P Don't be so, er, worried Proto.

I kind of want to ask you to share Misaka Worst but meh I don't like sharing bluh

For the record I am willing to share [this character].

EDIT: Alright list is compiled, I'm typing/formatting/whatnot at the moment. For now it can be found here.

FOR THE RECORD THAT LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS

Edited by Euklyd

lol, Misakai

Hey, not that hard. It was "subtle" enough for other people to start saying "Oh, in that case, I'll..."

I thought they were going for the same thing.

Also to follow on to my post about "Railgun", searching for "Index" includes all mentions of the word "Index" anywhere. Including things like http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14982&view=findpost&p=2355551.

Ouch, looks like Raildex is gonna be harder to track claims for than I thought...

Can I get confirmation on what this means? Both who this refers to and that she was shared?

Oh, lol, Misakai. It's like she's trying to be ambiguous.

You'll have to ask her though.

lol, MisakaiI thought they were going for the same thing.

Ouch, looks like Raildex is gonna be harder to track claims for than I thought...

Oh, lol, Misakai. It's like she's trying to be ambiguous.

You'll have to ask her though.

I plan to, and I already sifted through the links.

WIP: will be copied to the earlier post when finished.

Key - unused, I decided that knowing in which work(s) ~certain characters~ appear would be a spoiler, and knowing which characters it would be a spoiler for would be a spoiler in itself.

ACSR = A Certain Scientific Railgun / To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

ACMI = A Certain Magical Index / To Aru Majutsu no Index

NT = A Certain Magical Index: New Testament / To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament

ACSA = A Certain Scientific Accelerator / To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator

Sorcery Names will be blacked out, Esper Names will not be (unless obvspoilers), due to their highly different natures wrt secrecy.

[spoiler=Raildex List]

Kamijou Touma ("Imagine Breaker") - Shirley (released)

Index ("Index Librorum Prohibitorum", "Dedicatus545") - ZM (also here)

Stiyl Magnus ("Fortis931") - Euklyd

Kanzaki Kaori ("Salvare000") - Ryunan (possibly inactive)

Misaka Mikoto ("Railgun", "Strongest Electromaster", "Ace of Tokiwadai", "Biri-Biri", "Number Three") - Shirley (released), shared with Proto, Archie, and James Bond

Tsuchimikado Motoharu ("Fallere825") - Euklyd

Fukiyose Seiri - ZM, shared with Sask

Misaki Shokuhou ("Mental Out", "The Queen of Tokiwadai", "Number Five") - ZM, shared with Sask (possibly with Archie; confirmation?)

Accelerator ("Number One") - Euklyd

Last Order / Misaka 20001 - Euklyd, shared with Proto

Frenda Seivelun - Proto

Mugino Shizuri ("Meltdowner", "Number Four") - Proto, shared with Archie

William Orwell (alternatively, "Orville") / Acqua of the Back ("Flere210") - Euklyd

Fiamma of the Right - Euklyd

Lessar - Fera

Misaka Tabigake - Fera

Misaka Worst - Euklyd

Fremea Seivelun - Euklyd

Kakine Teitoku ("Dark Matter", "Number Two") - Archie, shared with Euklyd

Sogiita Gunha ([unknown ability], "Number Seven") - Archie, shared with Euklyd

Roberto Katze ("Mr. Scandal") - Fera

Thor ("God of Thunder") - Euklyd

Beetle 05- Euklyd

Gekota - Euklyd

Unnamed 6th Level 5 - Archie

Edited by Euklyd

Decided I won't use a key to categorize by which work a character appears in because that would be a pretty large spoiler in at least a few cases.

I think you should probably spoiler Tabigake, considering his surname. The first four spoilers also have slightly off-black text.

Gekota claim is silly. Thumbs up.

Close enough to format, we'll just do this:

share claim Kakine Teitoku and Sogiita Gunha happy Euk?

Interpreted as:

Claiming Kakine Teitoku and Sogiita Gunha, and sharing Kakine with Euk

Anyways confirming that I requested a share on Kakine.
Also claiming Beetle 05. Edited by Euklyd

Guys, take your flirting to LtP. >__>

Oh shitI claim Holyn, Levin, Tiltyu, Tinny, Johalva, Celice, Ares, Arthur, and Lachesis. I'm 90% sure that a good amount of these are claimed, so if any objectons, please raise hands and speak up.

I still have claim on Tinny, and Zeem and Kalas are bad friends for not remembering to point that out. Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus