• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That is a pretty good Lugh

I get along with... well, no FE character really. Gilliam maybe, but that's about it

Definately my best one. The last one was in no way bad, Lilina just did better...

Eddie in FE10 is an absolute beast if you bother with him, his averages cap every stat but Mgc and Res. The formar he could care less about. Thing is, he has DB availability hindering him. Though I still consider him the best of the DB besides Micaiah.

Definately my best one. The last one was in no way bad, Lilina just did better...

Eddie in FE10 is an absolute beast if you bother with him, his averages cap every stat but Mgc and Res. The formar he could care less about. Thing is, he has DB availability hindering him. Though I still consider him the best of the DB besides Micaiah.

Averages cap in most stats is pretty damn impressive. Lack of knowledge is showing here, but isn't Mia more viable in FE10?

Averages cap in most stats is pretty damn impressive. Lack of knowledge is showing here, but isn't Mia more viable in FE10?

Without healer abuse, Mia is much easier to train, but Eddie gets more stats. It all depends on the difficulty to be honest. Though Mia also has FE9 data transfer boosts, too. (more stats she caps in FE9, the better she is, but the only stat she's very likely to cap is Spd which is normal for a myrimidon. The decent chance to cap Str is nice though, helps overcome Eddie's superior Str (Eddie has a 60% Str growth, better than Lyn and Eli!)).

Without healer abuse, Mia is much easier to train, but Eddie gets more stats. It all depends on the difficulty to be honest. Though Mia also has FE9 data transfer boosts, too. (more stats she caps in FE9, the better she is, but the only stat she's very likely to cap is Spd which is normal for a myrimidon. The decent chance to cap Str is nice though, helps overcome Eddie's superior Str (Eddie has a 60% Str growth, better than Lyn and Eli!)).

A myrmidon with 60% in strength?! That's crazy!

His growths are plain rediculous:

85 HP 60 Str 5 Mgc 65 Skl 60 Spd 50 Luk 35 Def 20 Res.

Total: 370.

Mia's got:

70 HP 45 Str 15 Mgc 60 Skl 65 Spd 35 Luk 40 Def 25 Res

Total: 355

Eddie also starts as a tier 1 lv 4. Mia starts as a tier 2 Lv 7. So Eddie gets more levels.

Zihark is decent for the Earth Affinity, but you want Eddie to get as much DB exp as he can because those averages!

Lucia and Stefan have such pathitic availability I won't even bother calling them useful.

His growths are plain rediculous:

85 HP 60 Str 5 Mgc 65 Skl 60 Spd 50 Luk 35 Def 20 Res.

Total: 370.

Mia's got:

70 HP 45 Str 15 Mgc 60 Skl 65 Spd 35 Luk 40 Def 25 Res

Total: 355

Eddie also starts as a tier 1 lv 4. Mia starts as a tier 2 Lv 7. So Eddie gets more levels.

Zihark is decent for the Earth Affinity, but you want Eddie to get as much DB exp as he can because those averages!

Lucia and Stefan have such pathitic availability I won't even bother calling them useful.

Edward so good

Solo RD gogogo

Except final boss because Ragnell

Edward so good

Solo RD gogogo

Except final boss because Ragnell

Good luck with that on Hard. And you can't solo RD with one unit due to the way it's structured.

Though once the effort is in, the game will most definately cry.

Good luck with that on Hard. And you can't solo RD with one unit due to the way it's structured.

Though once the effort is in, the game will most definately cry.

Eh, true. I wasn't entirely being serious

Perhaps, aye

Enemy!Ike is so annoying.

So is every other enemy!GM.

Most of the time Enemy!DB sucks quite badly (about as much as player!DB, who generally suck). Unless you packed a ton of EXP into just one of them.

...You fight the GM in III-13.

Eddie, Jill and Micaiah (maybe Zihark too) are the only DB members who are worth it. Micaiah has priority mostly because she's the lord. Jill flies, and Myrms were generally quite good in FE10 for Eddie and Zihark.

I still think Leonardo should be a PK instead of an Archer because of that 55% Res growth.

35% Spd ain't so hot though.

It's been a while, folks.

W14Ypgh.png

dat wind sword

Everyone I'm using aside from Hector and Ninian/Nils (Farina and Priscilla just promoted before NoF). Just showing off their stats once when they promoted (all at level 20):

RUMc3jO.pngNz33H7z.png

o1knGwg.pngS277vS6.png

coWlJ9J.pngG0ptWKm.png

DyIySXL.pngsF1MI55.png

-Bartre decided to not gain anymore SPD like a big jerk.

-Priscilla got the Afa's drops because bias.

-Florina having more STR than Heath AND Faina is hilarious.

-I always get SPD-blessed Wils.

-LOL Sain

-Rath is so balanced it's awesome.