Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anybody is suggesting we turbo specter, i will lynch you so hard...

1. were not turboing somebody, we have associative reads from the original polar to go off of and we have associative reads from treasure to go off of.

2. nobody has remotely shown any sign of scum reading him.

3. turbo's dont work

Right now I think the two scum are within

Mole, Polar, Treasure, Tinker

so then things become a matter of eliminating pairs, of which there are 6

Mole Polar

Mole Treasure

Mole Tinker

Polar Treasure

Polar Tinker

Treasure Tinker

I think his points were he disliked that you called his deadline posts useless because your deadline posts were similar or worse.

Yeah but I wasn't the one promising content??? idk

If I had a penny for every time people were paranoid that I'm scum due to being very obvtown I'd be able to pay off my masters in no time =(

@Plague

How come Mole/Polar is in there?

I mean Mole set their vote down on polar not long after phase start, when Polar the 2nd hadn't really had an opportunity to post yet and Mole didn't have any way of seeing whether their new buddy was worth bussing or not.

I also don't think Mole is a player who busses much, although that might have changed since I last saw him play.

but, basically, Mole's interactions are weird, but if he has a scumbuddy, I'm not sure who it is, since he's actively tried to get all 3 of those players lynched, and idk if Mole is the bussing type

Reminder mods are posting these for me bc I can't log out of my main on my phone and I am an hour away from my laptop

Treasure please calm down this really isn't helping your case and I'm not even voting you, I'm still voting for polar and tbh still am stuck on polar lynch sry. But again if you need a hammer I'll hammer treasure I guess

I'm really paranoid specter is Mafia pulling the strings I am going to die irl if specter is mafia hahaha fml

I need to reread everyone's roles but my phone isn't cooperating so I need a few.minutes

oh god same ;_;

alright then.

I don't think Mole/Tinker makes sense as a scumteam because Mole pushed him D1 when Mole had the most votes, and Tinker didn't show at phase end which is risky if his buddy is in danger of being lynched.

I still don't think Polar is scum, but I know I'm not. meh.

Prims must be having fun with the whole relaying messages thing.

I can understand why Mole gets scumread since he's a cheeky bastard and essentially switched to minimum effort game a long while ago, but iirc he still put up like two huge walls of text after revealing their identity (which is important because it means they weren't deliberately posturing anymore) which is way more effort than I'd expect from scum!Mole.

I can also follow his scumreads pretty easily and they sound like tells I'd put faith in instead of made up BS buzzwords which is probably the main thing.

If I had to explain why I don't really want to lynch Mole that'd be it.

Nothing Treasure has said so far has really swayed me but maybe that's because I'm being a STUBBORN JERK.

Votals

Treasure Knight (3): Plague Knight, Specter Knight, Mole Knight (L-1!)

Mole Knight (2): Polar Knight, Treasure Knight

Not Voting (1): Tinker Knight

You have 1 hours and 6 minutes left in the phase. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

@Plague

Do you think I'm somebody who is unaware of the remaining time in the phase?

In terms of interactions, there's nothing meaningful between Polar and Tinker. Out of those four people, I'd only lynch Polar if it was between me and him.

@Specter

I don't agree with your Mole read, but I'm not very good with meta so I can't argue it.

Would you still lynch Tinker over Polar?

@Plague again

I'd be a lot less coherent if there were five minutes left.