Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, June 9, 2015 - 'cause I said I would
Hidden by eclipse, June 9, 2015 - 'cause I said I would

I see you quote, fuck off. What do you think the anony in anonymafia stands for, huh?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you quote, fuck off. What do you think the anony in anonymafia stands for, huh?

Maybe you should read the posts above you before lashing out at everybody for no reason.

Even if I end up being wrong it isn't a justification for you to be a jerk to people.

Why do you think I was trying to keep up with the thread and read ISOs at the same time if I was unwilling to re-evaluate my reads?

People lie about reading when they're mafia.

People also lie about their availability and shit.

Nobody's concerned about not being a jerk to me, why should I care about being nice to people? They ignored me, I hate being ignored. I'm only returning their attack on me.

I have not lied about what I did and why I did it. Not once.

dude i just the fucking day to be done. it's been boring as hell. i'm willing to consolidate on and that seems to be where we're heading right now. besides even if i wasn't willing to consolidate, it comes down to who plague wants us to lynch due to his role. thats just how i see it right now.

the day was boring cause nobody did anything. nobody new came in to give and half the game had to be prodded before they posted. and when they posted it was mostly useless. i want that to be done, and more importantly i want this ability of the board, i don't want the idea that my vote can be switched at deadline to an immediate lynch hanging over my head tomorrow. i want this ability gone and i want this day done.

People also lie about their availability and shit.

Yeah that's nice. What do you do about it when literally half the game isn't playing then, lynch the lurkers?

I took my time addressing you because I wasn't very certain about my opinions and wanted to do more reading. Feel betrayed about that if you like but that's just how mafia works.

If you want things to go any differently you should talk to Plague and convince them of whatever you think, you're gonna have to relax for that though seeing how they avoided the Black the 1st shenanigans D1.

Seriously,

i think i've actually been playing better than most games and i'd like to try and continue that playstyle.

you sounded fairly enthusiastic here. What happened? How do you explain how blase you have been in D2 after you were reprieved?

@Specter; I feel pretty fucking betraying by the fact you're scumreading me for the things I do in order to relax. And then you tell me to relax. That's fucking hilarious.

Reminder mods are posting these for me bc I can't log out of my main on my phone and I am an hour away from my laptop

Treasure please calm down this really isn't helping your case and I'm not even voting you, I'm still voting for polar and tbh still am stuck on polar lynch sry. But again if you need a hammer I'll hammer treasure I guess

I'm really paranoid specter is Mafia pulling the strings I am going to die irl if specter is mafia hahaha fml

I need to reread everyone's roles but my phone isn't cooperating so I need a few.minutes

For the record, when I said I felt like Treasure's suspicion came out of nowhere, it's because unless I'm misremembering, he didn't really suspect me at all Day 1 and suddenly he wants to lynch me because I agreed with Spectre's points on him? It feels like that's all his case is predicated on

I am leaning scum on Tinker for the mediocre D1, non-existent D2.

My earlier townreads on Polar and Propeller have not changed.

Specter's the closest thing to another person actually attempting to get reads, so he's town too.

That's the entire game, I think.

You could tell all this from reading my posts. Why did you not do that?

Yeah, my case on you is based on D2 only. You're more or less my weakest scumread as a result (since Tinker has come back and still not done anything, I would put him above you as of his last post). What's difficult to understnad?

For the record, when I said I felt like Treasure's suspicion came out of nowhere, it's because unless I'm misremembering, he didn't really suspect me at all Day 1 and suddenly he wants to lynch me because I agreed with Spectre's points on him? It feels like that's all his case is predicated on

I think his points were he disliked that you called his deadline posts useless because your deadline posts were similar or worse.

Why didn't you say that then? I'm not a mind-reader.

I think Tinker push on me D1 was poorly timed, he mostly read me based on my predecessor and only voted after he had subbed out. Then he made a weird reaction test on me he didn't explain.

I think his points were he disliked that you called his deadline posts useless because your deadline posts were similar or worse.

Holy fucking shit.

Somebody actually read and understood what I am trying to say?

Please let me bear your children, king among kings.