Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

He says he'll only become town if he fails his wincon. This makes his faction switch extremely hard to test, and like you said earlier, he could simply be fakeclaiming this. Sort of shaky reasoning to unvote now, imo.

I believe there's a character in P3 that becomes an antagonist after a certain plot twist partway through the game. SB could be this character, claiming that he becomes town instead of scum.

(People who have gotten past that point answer this) Gah I have not played persona 3 for a long time. Does this characters name happen to start with an I. He does have long hair right?

True but again we can't judge now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm harmless to the extent that me winning will never end the game (even if I leave and the numbers are 3/3/1 or something.) That's all the info I'm getting. If people care enough they can cop/rolecop me and see what I do, but if not this is just a distraction from going after scum (and considering we have limited days wasting a day lynching a harmless neutral is dumb.)

No. I did not say he was town allied. I said that if he is really harmless, he can tell us his wincon, and then we'd have no reason to bother him.

you said these types of roles are typically town allied. I am just hoping this game is the same to. As long as there can be multiple winners I do not see the point of lynching him just yet.

(People who have gotten past that point answer this) Gah I have not played persona 3 for a long time. Does this characters name happen to start with an I. He does have long hair right?

Yep, that's him. He seems like the best candidate for whom SB's describing right now.

Ssssshhhh GP, P3 spoilers ;)

:x

Let's go with this, then. SB, who do you think is likely to be scum so far?

We do not have limited days actually. Check the ruleset again ;)

I would also like to hear who you think might be scum SB.

Side note: will have to go in 30-60 minutes. Almost midnight, work tomorrow. >_<

Well we do know he has to survive to win. And uhm Green Poet SPOILER: that character does not live. Assuming we follow story based off characters yeah...

END

I might be confused on this. SB is neutral at the moment to me. Anyway you guys could vote SB but I say we focus on something else.

Oh yeah and for those of you wondering why I support SB so much is simply because the fact of time. We focus on lynching someone else and get SB copped if needed. We still have plenty of time but we cannot focus on this forever. Except there don't seem to be suspicious individuals here :(

mitsuki is tryhard town

junko is town because newb!scum would be too scared to post this much
marth and euklyd feel like town off of their normal playstyle
you guys should actually like, hunt scum for yourself rather than just asking the harmless to do it for you?

Junko: What time issue? Rule 30 was removed due to popular demand.

And SB, to be honest I still don't trust you, so I'm trying to get a better read to decide one way or the other on you.

That's great.

But you just told us your win condition is not "You win when you have eliminated all of the Nyxists." unless certain conditions, which you choose not to reveal, are met.

That's why I think you are anti-town. Even if you aren't scum, and are ITP, I don't really believe you are 'harmless' because your win condition isn't the same.

Well, we have 72-hour day phases. we still got around 60 hours in this one.

That's plenty of time I'd say. No need to rush and hurry too much when you got two and a half days to decide on who to lynch.

So, after you've asked me, who do you think is scum Wen?

5 pages or something of third party spec is silly and we should move on at this point.

Pretty sure if Sky was a townie he would have more to say then that at this point. If I win I leave the game immediately, so you should all just wait for me to manage it for fail and become a townie. The only antitown faction in this game according to the wincon in the op is a Nyxist, so unless you think I'm mafia who just decided to draw attention to myself like this for no reason lynching me is silly.

Well, we have 72-hour day phases. we still got around 60 hours in this one.

That's plenty of time I'd say. No need to rush and hurry too much when you got two and a half days to decide on who to lynch.

heh always been personality problem. Anyway I am suspicous of SB to but I just don't think it is worth a lynch.

I don't have any real strong scumreads yet SB, granted, some of the folks have only posted once and many haven't even posted (not that strange since we just started anyway), but atm, the ones that tick me as "suspicious" are mostly you, for reasons I've already mentioned, and Junko, because I still can't decide whether she's really new or PRETENDING to be really new.