Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

I'm not demanding a lynch of SB. I'm saying "I think this guy is trying to wriggle out of a lie, please help me light a fire under him til some truth boils out" because we have no disadvantage from finding out since he is apparently not part of town.

SB I think you're lying scum so until you convince me otherwise or somebody else decides to jump out and say "Yeah I have an anti-town win condition but you can totally trust me" you have my undying number one fan vote. And there it shall stay while I go to bed, and I shall review the thread when I've had some sleep. And sobered up a bit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after you've asked me, who do you think is scum Wen?

5 pages or something of third party spec is silly and we should move on at this point.

Pretty sure if Sky was a townie he would have more to say then that at this point. If I win I leave the game immediately, so you should all just wait for me to manage it for fail and become a townie. The only antitown faction in this game according to the wincon in the op is a Nyxist, so unless you think I'm mafia who just decided to draw attention to myself like this for no reason lynching me is silly.

agreed. Also guys we should automatically dismiss the fakeclaim thing because he basically made his own deathbed by giving attention to himself. But a question SB, you said the reason why you claimed so early is because you wanted in fact to be a harmless. But now you made yourself suspicious. Why?

VOTALS THE FIRST: HACKED-IN EDITION

doop doop doop y'all gettin' mixed up here

SB (5) - Junku Enoshima, BigPlaysMeteor, Bluedoom, Frosty Fire Mage, Kofjager

Breezy (5) - Mitsuki, Green Poet, Terrador, Refa, Eurykins

Shinori (2) - Sky_Paladin, Euklyd

Voteless Nerds - SB, Terrador, Breezy

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to hammer, 5 to deadline lynch.

There are roughly 61.75 hours until phase end at 12:15 AM MST on April 6th.

agreed. Also guys we should automatically dismiss the fakeclaim thing because he basically made his own deathbed by giving attention to himself. But a question SB, you said the reason why you claimed so early is because you wanted in fact to be a harmless. But now you made yourself suspicious. Why?

I get nightkilled a lot.

nvm I got Wen mixed up with GP, his #144 was basically fearmongering while he sat back and didn't try to join in the attack on me directly.

I'm not going to vote you based on rolespec, especially when my memory of P3 isn't precise. Not to mention that there's no reason for scum to start rolespeccing about potentially scum characters.

you guys should actually like, hunt scum for yourself rather than just asking the harmless to do it for you?

I'm not liking FFM too much. He's the only of the up-to-speed posters whom I feel hasn't been saying anything really substantive, like wondering aloud what RVS means, and arbitrarily if SB's a lyncher. I haven't seen him play before and am unsure if he's new, but if he is, I think Junko's far more likely to be newb!town than he from comparing the density of their posts.

I also feel as though Mitsuki was trying too hard to find fault with Junko's early vote, and that it didn't really merit a vote on him.

If it matters GP, I've seen Frosty READING this thread (I check back every 3 mins or so), but haven't seen him post much.

I don't like his lurking, and to be honest, he's third on my list of suspicions.

I don't think this is a doublevote sort of ability. Someone's got a huge amount of control over the votals right now, and I want to figure out the methodology behind it.

##Vote: Breezy

My vote was on Breezy in that votal. I want to see what happens now; requesting votals at this time.

##Unvote

##Vote: Sky Paladin

Trying to get me quickhammered doesn't sound like something out of character for antitown!you.

Sorry but by quickhammer you mean trying to get everyone to lynch a certain person right?