I really don't know what to do about this...

I've been thinking about this for a while, and realized what's really going on. I haven't told anyone else yet-- I have no idea how. It's awkward, it's uncomfortable, I have no idea how people will react, it kind of changes everything for me... I'm going to be in for a bit of a rough time. I still don't know if I'm doing the right thing, but it's not really something I can change my mind about... I can either hide it and be miserable, or let it out and see what happens. It's going to change how people think of me and I'm worried about that.

I didn't even expect this. I thought, well, maybe I'm just a bit weird, but then I realized it was something more than that. I was just so determined to be normal white-bread good child that I had ignored the possibility. My parents aren't going to take it well, that's for certain.

Try not to judge me guys....

...I'm a dinosaur.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and realized what's really going on. I haven't told anyone else yet-- I have no idea how. It's awkward, it's uncomfortable, I have no idea how people will react, it kind of changes everything for me... I'm going to be in for a bit of a rough time. I still don't know if I'm doing the right thing, but it's not really something I can change my mind about... I can either hide it and be miserable, or let it out and see what happens. It's going to change how people think of me and I'm worried about that.

I didn't even expect this. I thought, well, maybe I'm just a bit weird, but then I realized it was something more than that. I was just so determined to be normal white-bread good child that I had ignored the possibility. My parents aren't going to take it well, that's for certain.

Try not to judge me guys....

...I'm a dinosaur.

Kudos on the lack of an "April Fools" anywhere in that post.

Introduce yourself to the Westboro Baptist Church. I'm sure they'll find some way to picket fossil museums for their toleration of gaysdinosaurs.

I'm pretty sure they've already done that... after all, aren't dinosaurs related to (gasp) evolution? XD

And nobody seems to have noticed anything bizarre about my profile... ah well.

Edit: Fireman, since when were you a mod? o_o (probably just me being oblivious, but still, what?)

Edited by _____

I'm pretty sure they've already done that... after all, aren't dinosaurs related to (gasp) evolution? XD

And nobody seems to have noticed anything bizarre about my profile... ah well.

No, I meant talking about stuff from before humanity rose to power. Back in the good-ol' days...

And do tell what you mean by bizarre things in your profile - you have piqued my interest.

That's actually pretty awesome.

I suppose now that it's April 2, I'll be a girl again anyway.

Oh, nice one. I didn't pull any fool's jokes today. :(

Of course, I still have 58 minutes to do so, but I'm not concerned about that...

...Just realized something about this topic... I was obviously invoking the "coming out of the closet" thing... but given that I like guys, and was labeled as a guy at the time... well, that worked out weirdly.

...Derp derp...

Ironic, eh?

Well, I for one am glad to see you back to your 'old' self...

Of course, I'm just about as old as you, so that doesn't say much... I'm so getting slapped for saying that.

I saw an opportunity, and just could not help myself. Wonder if the rest of the staff ever went through with those April Fools day plans today.

And I quite fell for it. ...Come to think of it, I probably congratulated you on becoming a mod way back when and forgot about it...

And I quite fell for it. ...Come to think of it, I probably congratulated you on becoming a mod way back when and forgot about it...

Is it possible it was in a PM, because I can't seem to find any comment in my profile with you congratulating me.