Mini Mafia Round 3 Postgame Thread

General Spoon

You know, I really was the hunter before I was converted. ;~;

My mafia luck has been terrible lately.

You know, I really was the hunter before I was converted. ;~;

My mafia luck has been terrible lately.

No, it's my fault Bizz. I should have converted someone earlier on. But I got selfish because I wanted to be mafia for a change and not simply die the first night like my luck had been.

You think you can forgive me?

No, it's my fault Bizz. I should have converted someone earlier on. But I got selfish because I wanted to be mafia for a change and not simply die the first night like my luck had been.

You think you can forgive me?

It's fine. Don't worry about it, haha. But to sum it up:

~°∆°[[bizz] ta ha ha~! says:

I missed being hunter, though. I actually wanted to go down with someone, considering my recent circumstances in mafia lately.

Fayt, after playing a bunch of Mafia games on EpicMafia, it's probably better to yak someone on Night 1 rather than just not go off. However, you could have yakked someone on Night 3 and fucked up the town.

See, what a yak does is essentially cause the town to make mislynchs. Yeah you die but you also take a townie with you by converting them to Mafia.

Day x: 5 townies + 1 Mafia + 1 Yak

Town lynches Townie (4v2)

Mafia kills Townie (3v2)

Yak yaks Townie (2v2)

Mafia wins.

Works like that, basically. Yakuza is an awesome job.

I should have claimed bulletproof night one (or the second night phase since I counted night starts as night 0) after the no lynch. That would have given me a clear and possibly the doctor's protection, and then yak on night 2 and hope that the doctor protects me, thus giving us three mafia and a nearly guaranteed victory. But alas, I was too selfish and actually wanted to play as mafia for a change instead of dying all the time, and so I ended up losing it. Sorry again Bizz... :(