Fayt Zelpher - Haar(Dragonlord)

Ulki - Shinon(Jack of all Trades)

General Spoon - Sephiran(Chancellor)

MikethFC - Mist(Pure Spirit)

Lightning - Sothe(Mason)

Bizz - Ike(Cop)

Balcerzak - Micaiah(Mason)

Hikarusa - Volug(Mason)

Champion Cynthia - Ludveck(Rebel Leader)

Raymond - 3-13 Archer(Sniper)

The Postgame analysis will be up after hopefully not too long.

Anyway.Any comments/questions/advice?

:awesome:

We got pretty lucky this game, I have to say. If you want a real winner here, it was Fayt. Saving me then immediately claiming put me in a very powerful position, from which Spoon played very intelligently and tried to get an alliance (I presume Raymond contacted you, Spoon), which almost won him the game. Fun fact: Except Raymond, nobody fakeclaimed to me, and every town member did eventually claim.

Fun fact: Except Raymond, nobody fakeclaimed to me, and every town member did eventually claim.

Didn't Dracohon fakeclaim Doctor as well? :mellow:

Anyway, this game was basically over when you asked everyone to claim to you, even though us rebels and the senate joined forces at that point; without regular townies or at least a janitor, fake-claiming effectively is rather difficult if not impossible.

Also, we might've had a better shot at winning if we hadn't all targeted Bizz at night 0. :D

Still, it was an interesting game. I'm disappointed that Cynthia never showed up again after night 0, but eh, I guess that's just my bad luck.

Oh, yeah, Dracohon did. Spoon, you lived because we always had a better target :P. I'm not sure if that was strictly true since you're a dangerous and cunning player, but in terms of gathering information and eliminating a faction, others were better targets. If every Mafioso had fakeclaimed, you might have been in a better position - but even with that information, we only just managed to win - and we only made a single mislynch.

So-- I'm curious-- why did everyone target me again?

Our reason was very simple, actually; we just wanted to eliminate one of the biggest potential threats before they got to make any moves. Since Spoon, Life and Balcerzak are just way too obvious targets (and Tables didn't cross my mind), we ended up targeting you instead. :mellow: