A little question to Serenes' Pokémon Trainers...

AceNoctali

Hi guys. :)

I have a question I'd like to ask you...

Last winter, I wanted to a Special Mini-game Giveaway, here and at Pokéwifi, somewhat similar to the one I did a bit more than a year ago, in celebration to the release of Tokimeki Memorial 4 in Japan.

Unfortunately, several personal matters prevented me to do the Giveaway at the time.

However, I still have all the Pokémon planned for the Giveaway all ready on my Diamond cart, and it would be a waste to throw them away. But, seeing the mixed success of the former Giveaway... :/

So, I'd like to know if there would be people here interested in me organizing this All-Shiny Giveaway anyway ?

The Poké roster would be composed of 12 different species, 6 non-competitive and 6 competitive, among the following Shinies I own (But for now, I won't tell you specifically which ones I'll offer, you'll know this only when - or rather, if - the Giveaway starts :P ) :

I'll distribute two copies of each species, for a total of 24 Shinies.

All Shinies are nicknamed with the name of each main character of Tokimeki Memorial 1 (since the Giveaway was planned to be Tokimemo-themed, and I can't re-nickname them...)

The non-competitive Shiny Pokés would be given without condition ; the competitive ones (which are all EV-trained, with Movesets ready and PP upped to the max) would be given if you can answer a simple video game related question (I swear I'll try to give you really simple questions this time around).

So, who would be interested ? Thanks in advance for your answers ! ;)

Edited by AceNoctali

Also how is Pokémon X D ? I've only played Colosseum and found it to be great.

Pokémon X D is a nice game, at least in my opinion. It improves on several points : better attack animations, better saving system (you now can save everywhere at eveytime like in the portable games, unlike in Colosseum where you had use a computer), and especially Pokémon with exclusive moves (this is the only game where you'll get a Tri-Attack Togepi or a Follow Me Electabuzz, for example).

In short, a nice try if you want to play it casually, and a must get if you're into competitive Pokémon.

On topic, only 6 people so far ? I wonder if I really should give away two sets of Pokés with so few people participating, only one should suffice. That is, unless more people manifest themselves... I'll wait and see a bit more before taking a final decision.

Edited by AceNoctali

I don't see any C4 strapped to you or the surrounding area,so why not?

I am, because currently in my Diamond cart, I have a clone of my Shiny Electrode nicknamed "C4-Orb". :awesome:

More seriously, I could reserve that second set to another community for example, since demand seems low here, that's why.