Joerachi's First HM playthrough!

Joerachi

Aside from Nephenee and Ike, that's actually a pretty poor set of transfers. You don't have +spd on Rolf or Soren, you don't have +str on Marcia, and Mist's transfers are never going to be useful anyway.

Mist's +Mag is OK. She has, what, 1 more range with physic because it totally matters

Soren could've done better, but oh well. If I do use him at all, he'll thank me for BEXPing him that much earlier. Sothe comes with bases better than all of his normal bases, so he sucks all that much less. Marcia got screwed, but oh well. It's not like I'm using her for more than 3 chapters.

It's better to have it, and not need it, than to need it and not have it :/

1-P is uploading Right now.

Edited by Joerachi

If it was sarcastic, the way i took it, would mean that you are saying it doesn't matter.

Yeah. It doesn't matter. That's the point.

Edit: 1-P is up. I'll be posting the videos in a spoiler in the OP, and different Parts of the game will be in those spoilers (I.G. Part 1 in 1 spoiler, Part 2 in another etc.)

Edited by Joerachi

Double posting because it needs a bump, I'm within the time limit, and just need to status update.

I've decided to post the videos separately, but also have them Archived in the OP.

Currently on 1-3 and Damn is this chapter hard. Any suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-stQN5wGU

Chapter 1 is up.

EDIT: Just found out that you can't have a certain amount of media on 1 post, the Hard way ._.;

Edited by Joerachi

Double posting because it needs a bump, I'm within the time limit, and just need to status update.

I've decided to post the videos separately, but also have them Archived in the OP.

Currently on 1-3 and Damn is this chapter hard. Any suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-stQN5wGU

Chapter 1 is up.

EDIT: Just found out that you can't have a certain amount of media on 1 post, the Hard way ._.;

tsk-tsk, exposing Edward to death on Turn 1? You're just lucky the Javelin Soldier missed.

tsk-tsk, exposing Edward to death on Turn 1? You're just lucky the Javelin Soldier missed.

I know :( But who cares, he lived

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjxFtPa_wQ

Didn't get the energy drop as it would've cost me another turn. Given I could've used the CEXP, I want to keep this somewhat efficient (says the guy who 11 turned this chapter :facepalm: )

I could've easily 8 turned + Energy Drop if i remembered that the chest key has 2 uses in this game.

Edited by Joerachi

Ok seriously guys, I Feel guilty about triple posting. Tell me how much I suck and how I could suck less

I uploaded the wrong footage of 1-4 D:<

Will be up later.

Edit: Ummm... Shit. Due to a recording accident, I lost footage of The successful Run (While at the same time uploading the failed run :facepalm: ).

I can say that I got all of the Important items (Aka Chest Items, Coin, Beastfoe, and the Seal). I'll include the current stats and other crap before hand in the next video.

Edited by Joerachi

• 3 weeks later...