[FE11] Draft X-Surprise Surprise

13th

NM

Generic rules

Marth

Jeigan is free for all. Gotoh or Nagi, at the player's discretion, are free for all.

Meatshielding, defined as being attacked without an equipped weapon:

Allowed for all units

Gaidens: User option. Turncounts below 20 are ignored for the final tally. Penalties extracted per norm.

Undraftees can be bait, and ONE unit can be designated as "shopper".

Forges, Warp, and Wifi are disallowed.

EDIT: Julian for thieving

Penalties:

+4 turns for using an undraftee for anything except bait and the shopper.

+10 for forge

+20 for Caeda non shop Use.

+30 for Warp

13th

Mariokirby

Horace

open

open

open

Append a Unit list tomorrow

Edited by 13thshadow

Yeah, actually, she is. With her, she makes knights/cavalry enemies dead, and she is fast enough to dodge and double almost everything. Plus she is a base flier, and so she make it easy to win when she faces opponents. So... No Caeda. Except for Shopping and of course, recruit.

She's more frail than the Altean Knights & Barst/Cord, you can't expect her to go do that all by herself without assistance. On the other hand, Frey & Abel are actually the pros here. Even though Sheeda has the "W1nspear", it isn't such a fantastic thing in NM. Knight and Cavaliers don't come rushing at you at every chapter. And the Altean knights, Barst and Cord get to 1RKO them pretty fast without having to rely on the Wingspear. Sheeda is too dependent on a weapon that only serves well for boss-killing, and that's all she has going for, considering forges aren't allowed either. Her Atk sucks even until promotion, really. If anything, you might as well ban the Altean Knights for their actual game-breaking combat so early.

She's more frail than the Altean Knights & Barst/Cord, you can't expect her to go do that all by herself without assistance. On the other hand, Frey & Abel are actually the pros here. Even though Sheeda has the "W1nspear", it isn't such a fantastic thing in NM. Knight and Cavaliers don't come rushing at you at every chapter. And the Altean knights, Barst and Cord get to 1RKO them pretty fast without having to rely on the Wingspear. Sheeda is too dependent on a weapon that only serves well for boss-killing, and that's all she has going for, considering forges aren't allowed either. Her Atk sucks even until promotion, really. If anything, you might as well ban the Altean Knights for their actual game-breaking combat so early.

This IS NM. Shiida actually can be thrown straight into C2 enemies after getting one level (maybe even none, maybe) with an Iron Lance and still come out the better for it. (Not killing, but not dying, either. Also, getting a Vuln helps as well.)) The only things she really ever needs to worry about are Steel/Silver Bow Archers/Snipers. Also, even if you use the Wing Spear frequently (but not exclusively), The first one should last until C8, where you get another one. Then that one should last until C16, etc. And you'll probably still eventually stop using it when Silvers are spammable, because Silver is more than ample for NM enemies. Did I mention she doubles just about every enemy in the game with normal levels? She is that good.

Edited by Mist

Depending on what mode this is on, I'll sign up

NM

This IS NM.

Don't people ever read the OP? C'mon, it would at least be understandable if it were stated at the bottom of the post. But no. This is at the top, where it's really easy to read.

Guess I wasn't paying attention, I actually read the OP multiple times, I expected it to say normal mode, not NM for some reason, I guess I read over it, it's not that noticeable.

Edited by Xander

I don't mean to be rude, but among the top 4 turncounts, only one of the runs included Shiida. She is definately a good pick, but she is no where near gamebreaking. As already stated, the Altean Trio or Barts can KO Armours and Cavaliers fairly reliable with steel weapons, or can have others chip enough so they can finish. If it was a H3 run, the story may be different, because of Shiida's bosskilling early on. But not in NM.

EDIT: Because I'm almost done my other run, i'll sign up.

Edited by General_Horace

It's a matter of who gets her, and whether or not she feels like gaining Strength. If she does, she basically flies ahead and murders everything. I've got her in another tournament, so we'll see how I do. . .