Colored font

If you want colored font, do you have to select everything you've typed and then select a color, or is there a way to make the color appear automatically?

If you want colored font, do you have to select everything you've typed and then select a color, or is there a way to make the color appear automatically?

No just stick the text in the In the stuff you quote

See this is how you color

Edited by Serene

Where does it say "in the stuff you quote?"

Sorry I forgot to edit it, my tag's got screwed so heres what you do

but in the first you put =(the color you want)

forexample

This is blue

When you go to post, you'll notice a box with a capital A in it next to the box that says "sizes". Click on it, and a box containing different font colors will appear. Click on the color you want and a pair of tags will appear. Like so:

[color="#FF0000"][/color]

Any text between the tags will appear as the color you selected (the text would appear red using the above example). Does that help?

EDIT: Looks like I'm a little late. =/

Edited by Musashi

hi...

... Okay, but if you make it like... emeraldfox, ( how all of the posts are green) do you have to do this in every post you make or do you have a way of making it automatically the color in every post?

hi...

... Okay, but if you make it like... emeraldfox, ( how all of the posts are green) do you have to do this in every post you make or do you have a way of making it automatically the color in every post?

Yeah that I don't know, ask a mod or Vincent when they come on (or Emeraldfox, or Raven cause he does that too)

When you go to post, you'll notice a box with a capital A in it next to the box that says "sizes". Click on it, and a box containing different font colors will appear. Click on the color you want and a pair of tags will appear. Like so:

[color="#FF0000"][/color]

Any text between the tags will appear as the color you selected (the text would appear red using the above example). Does that help?

EDIT: Looks like I'm a little late. =/

That code (#FF0000) is the colour for red. I should know.

I just highlight my text and sleect the colour.

Edited by Raymond

ok, that's all I needed to know...

^I know you! You've been gone a while.

Everyone hates me now, rofl.

I'm Serene I was on the last time you stayed for two days

Ah, well I probably didn't get to know you very well.

Everyone hates me now, rofl.

Ah, well I probably didn't get to know you very well.

That's fine, oh also I took your spamming job while you were gone,