Site corrections

Fruity Insanity

Lucina, as generic village girl's child, doesn't have any info on her growth rates or stat caps.

I know you're very busy, Vincent, updating all the names and stuff on the FE13 page.

Just saying~

EDIT: I was wondering whether or not to put this under the "mistakes or errors on the site" thread, but decided against it. It's not really a mistake or error. Just something missing. (In the future, should I just put it in the "mistakes or errors" thread?)

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

I've actually got no info on her caps or growth rates; it is a pretty strange setup after all.

Well, there are probably people who can get you her caps, but we'll probably be in the dark about her growth rates.

EDIT

New topics are fine. This subforum doesn't really get much posts outside the mistakes and errors page : P

Edited by VincentASM

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, is this the topic for posting about Bugs?

I just happen to found a new bug for FE1 that from what i've seen have not been found before, and for some reason, i can't make a topic with my account

Not really, but you're free to post anyway : )

I'm actually aware of a couple of FE1 bugs, but I stopped working on the FE1 pages and subsequently never got around to mentioning them. I'm interested in hearing what bug you've found though.

Also, if you want, we could look into your account problems. Just e-mail me with your account details (eg. what e-mail address you signed up with) at:

aveyn_knight {at} yahoo {dot} co {dot} uk

On the FE13 Recruitments, you can also recruit Laurent by having Chrom visit the village, not just Miriel. Might want to throw in something like "southwest village" since there's 4 villages on the map(3 relating to the Goddess Staff), iirc.

In Hints and Secrets you should specify that you have to visit the 3 non-Laurent villages before you can get the Goddess Staff from the specific tile.

Manakete "promotion" glitch:

Its.... simple. Use any promotion item on a Manakete. The game will proceed like ussual, where it shows a message, which i assume tells you that it did not work or something like that(the translation is a mess during this part).

Anyway, if you checked on their stats screen, the Manakete will gain quite a lot of defense(IIRC +12), complete with the item being not used.

This can be repeated as much as you want to technically give Bantu and Tiki defense over their cap.

Anyway, i run into this bug in Tiki chapter using a Dragon Whip. And another in the final with an Orion Bolt

Example:

http://postimage.org/image/tp39wedul/