Raven

Nino  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use her?

• Every playthrough.
    • Never have.
    • A few times, not every time.
    • Once, too much hassle, never again.

During my first few playthroughs, I never bothered raising Nino, saw it would be too much of a hassle to do so. I thought they were crazy to make you be able to use a level 5 Mage so late in the game.

But then I decided to one day Linus abuse with her (damn, that sounds so wrong...). I gave her the Afa's drops, raised her to a lv20 mage from attacking Linus long-range, then promoted her to Sage. Linus didn't last much longer after that.

She's a good unit if you put the effort in. If you haven't already, I suggest you give her a try. I would also get her an A support with Canas, as he is my second most favoured magic unit, behind Nino.

Your thoughts on her?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone seems to rave about her, but she comes in way too late and way too low to be of any real use. I bench her and stick with Erk.

She does come late, but for me it's a good Erk replacement, since every time I try to raise Erk, he ends up being much too slow and ends up annoying me because I can't get a double hit on almost anything, so I throw him from my regularly used units. Afa's drops helps raise her stats too - since she is on such a low level when you get her, you can see the affect they have on her over time.

I always use Nino. I've only done one playthrough so far, but on my next run, I have every intention of using her. I just baby her on Cog of Destiny, and she's a beast. She was several levels below my Erk, and beat him in just about every stat.

She is the best Sage in the game, by far. Erk is too slow, and Pent is a pre-promote (though good for one). Nino may come late, but she has never let me down. I always promote her on Night of Farewells and have her kill the woman she thought was her mother.

yeah, it's fun to have her kill mom...wait, do you have Nino kill units on the level you recruit her? or do you promote her before level 20? 'Cause I don't think you can get enough experience normally...or do you have her kill the reinforcements?

yeah, it's fun to have her kill mom...wait, do you have Nino kill units on the level you recruit her? or do you promote her before level 20? 'Cause I don't think you can get enough experience normally...or do you have her kill the reinforcements?

I try to have her kill on Battle Before Dawn, usually to no avail. I always promote at level 20, and it has never been to hard to get her there on Night of Farewells.

I don't get enough in Night of Farewells. Maybe it's just me...

I used to not be able to do it, but I've played this game so many times I know all the in's and out's and can easily accomplish any task.

Nino is worth it if you actually train her and yes she does requires ALOT of babysitting in the end.

Her major issue in HHM is that she joins extremely late and extremely underleveled that its difficult to use her. She gets killed easily when you first play her in HHM, considering shes only a Lv. 5 Mage and that she requires A LOT of babysitting. Its even impossible ever get her to even D Rank and thus there aren't any arenas left to abuse for heals other than Battle Preparations but you'll have short amount of time to even due so. Especially if you didn't train her yet.

n753780525_1687037_7765.jpg

This is my Nino.

Yeah, if you bother raising her.

I never bothered, because she's made of so much phail when she joins. Sure, she's uber when she's 20/20, but I like aiming for an S rank in my playthroughs to increase the difficulty. And then it's impossible to use Nino.

ill admit that i get bored using Erk all the time, so when i'm up to it, i'll raise her

i just wish she didnt come so late and underleveled!

I used Nino a Lot im HHM I have her Killed the Fire Dragon =P

Female > Male Mages (for me in every game My Ilyana caped 5 stats in PoR Hard Mode on my last Playthough, FE10 I don't Know I have played just some chapters on a friend's House =\)