3: 3   13: 1   23: 3
4: 2   14: 1   24: 2
5: 3   15: 2   25: 1
6: 3   16: 1   E:  1
7: 2   17: 1
8: 3   18: 1
9: 2   19: 1

Rules:

1. Renown allowed up to and including Celica's Gale.
2. No Spotpass or Bonus Box.
3. No DLC chapters.
4. Grinding is allowed, but I probably won't grind.
5. Paralogues are allowed, but I probably won't visit them.

Top 5:

1. Mio: 164 wins

2. Sumia: 80 wins

3. Morgan: 53 wins

4. Cordelia: 29 wins

5. Ricken: 11 wins (more than Frederick lol)

Prologue: 3 turns

Mio is +spd, -hp. Mio takes Chrom and attacks a mercenary with the bronze sword, getting the kill with a Dual Attack. Frederick with Lissa moves to the south of Mio in order to give her a support bonus to take on the barbarians. Next turn, Mio uses a Vulnerary to heal up and prepare for the incoming attack from 2 mages, one myrmidon and a barbarian. Frederick charges and kills one myrmidon on the enemy phase. Mio heals up again next turn to clean up while Frederick kills the boss.

Mio, level 4: 
HP: 18
Str: 7
Mag: 8
Skl: 6
Spd: 11
Luk: 6
Def: 8
Res: 5

Chapter 1: 2 turns

With a strong Mio, I was able to one round every single unit on this map reliably, other than the boss who required a Dual Strike or a crit, which in itself is around 50% reliable.

Mio, level 7: 

HP: 19
Str: 9
Mag: 10
Skl: 8
Spd: 13
Luk: 7
Def: 9
Res: 5

Chapter 2: 2 turns

My RNG abused Mio could one round everything here and take multiple hits. Mio pairs up with Sully, and Sully carries her to the direct south of a soldier on a fort, which Mio attacks and maybe kills. Stahl takes Frederick and goes up to a barbarian, which he attacks. Chrom carrying Vaike lures a couple enemies during the enemy phase, whereas Mio kills around 4 units with Thunder and Stahl only gets one kill, a mercenary blocking his way to the boss. Mio kills that mercenary, and Stahl charges up for Frederick to attack the boss. Miriel kills a barbarian and Chrom finishes a mercenary. On the enemy phase, everyone gets slaughtered.

Mio, level 9: 

Str: 11
Mag: 12
Skl: 10
Spd: 15
Luk: 7
Def: 11
Res: 6
Edited by Chiki

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 3: 3 turns

Complicated chapter. Frederick and Sully go full northwest, along with Stahl carrying Vaike. Kellam, after being recruited by Chrom (who has switched to Mio) moves in between Frederick and Sully. Sumia, paired up with Virion, stay away from enemy range but go near regardless. Virion trades Sumia a bunch of items so she can send the Door Key back next turn after killing the archer. Miriel follows the team. Next turn, Mio gives Chrom to Stahl and kills someone, and Sumia kills the Door Key Archer. Stahl goes up to the door and switches to Chrom to open it. Sully goes near the boss. On the final turn, Frederick kills the boss.

No one leveled up.

Chapter 4: 2 turns

Not much here to say. Sumia got the Energy Drop once it became available. Sully paired up with the Avatar and switched to the Avatar after charging. Frederick paired up with Sumia, who killed a barbarian after pairing up. Stahl and Chrom took on a barbarian on the left side. On the next turn, Sumia killed the boss while the Avatar took out a knight threatening Sumia.

HP: 20
Str: 12
Mag: 14
Skl: 10
Spd: 16
Luk: 9
Res: 7
Sumia, level 3:

Str: 10
Mag: 4
Skl: 12
Spd: 13
Def: 6
Res: 8

Chapter 5: 3 turns

Mio reclassed to peg knight. Mio carrying Frederick goes up and kills a dark mage. Sumia attacks a mercenary who she can't yet double while carrying Kellam. Stahl and Lon'qu kill a barbarian in the west. On the next turn, Mio kills another dark mage in the boss area while Sumia takes on a wyvern rider, a myrmidon and a barbarian by herself. Lon'qu kills yet another barbarian. On the final turn, Sumia javelin kills a mage, Mio kills the boss with a Frederick dual attack, Lon'qu finishes a dark mage and Ricken finishes a myrmidon.

Mio, level 5:

HP: 21
Str: 15
Mag: 15
Skl: 14
Spd; 22 + 2
Luk: 11
Def: 12
Res: 11
Sumia, level 5:

HP: 21
Str: 11
Spd: 15
Def: 7
Res: 9
Edited by Olwen

I'm worried enough about training Sumia and Mio as is, but I probably will, along with Ricken.

Chapter 6: 3 turns

This chapter is a mess! Sumia and Frederick go southwest, while Mio and Kellam go southeast. Lon'qu and Sully hold the middle, who are supported by Panne and Gaius when recruited. Sumia got the boss kill with a forged Javelin and Frederick dual attack.

Mio, level 7:

HP: 22
Str: 16
Mag: 16
Skl: 15
Spd: 24 + 2
Luk: 13
Def: 13
Res: 12
Sumia, level 9:

HP: 24
Str: 13
Mag: 5
Skl: 16
Spd: 18 + 2

Chapter 7: 2 turns

This chapter is tricky because of the archers here, but Mio can dodge them so it's alright. I had to play around with my final 2 Javelin uses here (had to lure some enemies with Lon'qu so Mio could kill the archer with the Javelin on the enemy phase). Sumia was the MVP though, because everyone went for her since Mio was overpowered. Regardless, Sumia owned everyone including the boss.

Mio, level 8:

HP: 23
Str: 17
Luk: 14
Sumia, level 12:

HP: 24
Str: 14
Mag: 6
Skl: 18
Spd: 20 + 2
Luk: 14
Res: 13
Edited by Olwen

Chapter 8: 3 turns

I skipped the Second Seal because I didn't think it was necessary. Cordelia and Kellam charge to the Rescue village, and then to help Nowi and Gregor. Mio and Sully with B support charge down to the boss area. Sumia and Frederick charge to the Master Seal village. At this point Mio is pretty much invincible.

Mio, level 12:

HP: 26
Str: 20
Skl: 17
Spd: 27 + 2
Luk: 15
Def: 14
Sumia, level 13:

Str: 15
Mag: 6
Skl: 19
Spd: 20 + 2
Res: 14
Cordelia, level 8:

Str: 10
Skl: 13
Spd: 13 + 2
Luk: 10
Def: 9

Chapter 9: 2 turns

Cordelia took the Energy Drop, and Mio took the Master Seal to promote into Dark Flier. Probably the hardest chapter so far. A bunch of tonics were needed in this chapter; both Sumia and Mio needed to survive multiple charges on their way to the boss area. Sumia is able to reach a rout magic spot with Frederick's extra move, and Mio is able to reach the boss on turn 2 with Gaius's +1 move pair up. Cordelia took Chrom to Libra in order to recruit him. Maribelle with a Defense Tonic boost and Kellam was needed in order to survive a hit from a wyvern rider. Sumia killed Tharja.

Mio, level 2:

HP: 30
Str: 21
Mag: 21
Spd: 29 + 2
Def: 15
Res: 16
Sumia, level 15:

Mag: 7
Skl: 20
Spd: 21 + 2
Cordelia, level 9:

HP: 27
Spd: 14 + 2
Def: 10

Chapter 10: 2 turns

Not much here to say. I had to block Libra's south and east tile with Stahl and Sully respectively so I could Rescue Mio carrying Gaius in the west or north tile to be able to reach the boss on turn 2. Everyone got exp. Sumia took the Dracoshield and promoted here.

Mio, level 4:

Mag: 23
Spd: 30 + 2
Luk: 16
Res: 17
Sumia, level 1:

HP: 31
Str: 18
Mag: 11
Skl: 22
Spd: 23 + 2
Cordelia, level 10:

HP: 28
Spd: 15 + 2
Edited by Olwen

What level is Ricken? Seems like getting him to 10/1 for Rescue would be a bit easier than getting Cordelia to 10/15 for a third Galeforcer, especially since rout maps dry up pretty soon.

Chapter 12 with Kellam and tonics can grab him some levels...

My Ricken has something like 9 def. Lol.

Chapter 11: 2 turns

Gangrel is really dodgy, so I had to get a Skill and Luck tonic and a Elthunder forge for Mio. Mio and Ricken charged the boss area while Cordelia and Libra and Sumia and Frederick took the west and east sides respectively. No Rescue used here. I got a Master Seal, but I'm going to wait a chapter or two because Cordelia is not good enough right now.

Mio, level 7:

Str: 23
Mag: 23
Skl: 23
Spd: 32 + 2
Luk: 18
Def: 16
Sumia, level 2:

HP: 32
Mag: 11
Cordelia, level 11:

HP: 28
Str: 14
Spd: 16 + 2
Edited by Olwen

Chapter 12: 2 turns

Hardest chapter in the game, maybe except 23. The trick to this chapter is the Beast Killer, which was held by Frederick. Anyway, Mio first goes north then west, carrying Gaius for extra move, and clears out all the enemies she can. Sumia goes west first to take on the cavalier army there, then goes north with Olivia's help to lure and kill the boss with Beast Killer Frederick (60% dual attack chance). Cordelia gets some experience. Ricken gets to level 7. Cordelia will be promoting in 2 chapters.

Mio, level 11:

HP: 33
Str: 26
Mag: 27
Skl: 25
Spd: 36 + 2
Luk: 21
Res: 18
Sumia, level 4:

HP: 34
Mag: 13
Luk: 17
Cordelia, level 13:

Skl: 17
Res: 10

Chapter 13: 1 turn

Cordelia killed an archer. Ricken paired up with Mio after Sumia cleared a path to the boss, and they got Danced by Olivia (is that even a proper verb?).

Cordelia, level 14:

Str: 17
Res: 10

Chapter 14: 1 turn

Not much to say here, because it's nothing more than getting exp and killing the boss. Cordelia finally promoted.

Mio, level 12:

HP: 34
Str: 27
Mag: 28
Skl: 26
Spd: 36 + 2
Luk: 22
Def: 17
Cordelia, level 1:

HP: 35
Str: 19
Mag: 8
Spd: 21 + 2
Edited by Olwen

I predict this playthrough will be 49 turns as a whole (assuming the rout chapters take 3 each).

Chapter 15: 2 turns

This chapter probably replaces Chapter 12 as the hardest, mainly due to the Generals and Say'ri. Sumia was the MVP for this chapter (as Hawk King would like to complain about, this is not an Avatar solo). Libra carrying Vaike while wielding a Killer Axe went near the General and used the Rescue staff on Say'ri. Cherche carrying Chrom attacked the General with a Steel Axe from the east. It's worth noting that Cherche promoted into a Griffon Knight to deal with the General (and also to get a pair up with +1 move). Mio and Ricken went into the sand to kill the enemies there, and Lucina followed to kill a lone cavalier on the next turn. Frederick carrying a Hammer and Sumia took out a General with a double Dual Attack near where Say'ri was originally. Cordelia with Panne went in between 2 cavaliers and a mage. On the final turn, Cordelia finished a knight away from most enemies, Mio killed a boss and Sumia went into a "magic spot." Lucina lured and killed a lone cavalier. Say'ri finished a cavalier attacking Libra with the Levin Sword (which she took from Libra).

Mio, level 14:

HP: 35
Str: 28
Mag: 29
Skl: 27
Spd: 37 + 2
Luk: 23
Def: 17
Sumia, level 7:

HP: 37
Str: 19
Skl: 25
Luk: 20
Res: 19
Cordelia, level 3:

Mag: 10
Skl: 21
Spd: 22 + 2
Luk: 13
Res: 15

Chapter 16: 1 turn

This chapter is pretty hard to 1 turn without Galeforce. It's also worth noting that my only Rescue user is Libra. The strategy here, is, I think, pretty well found. Libra pairs up with Cherche (extra +1 mov from Griffon Knight). Olivia pairs up with Sumia. Gaius pairs up with Mio. Lucina Rally Movements them all. Cherche goes north, switches to Libra and Rescues Mio. Sumia brings Olivia to Libra so she can use Dance. Libra goes again, and uses his final Rescue use to Rescue Mio. Mio has Galeforce now!

Mio, level 15:

HP: 36
Mag: 29
Spd: 38 + 2
Luk: 24
Def: 18
Edited by Olwen

I restarted 16 and got Galeforce.

My Sumia and Cordelia are far too weak to take on the next 2 rout chapters later on in the game, and they don't have many chances to level up since all the next chapters are 1 turns, so I'm probably recruiting Morgan in 1 turn (hoping that I can clear one of the routs in 2 turns). What do you think?

Edited by Olwen

I restarted 16 and got Galeforce.

My Sumia and Cordelia are far too weak to take on the next 2 rout chapters later on in the game, and they don't have many chances to level up since all the next chapters are 1 turns, so I'm probably recruiting Morgan in 1 turn (hoping that I can clear one of the routs in 2 turns). What do you think?

Do it. Itll take you to 50 turns even.

Paralogue 12: 1 turn

Training ground for Morgan. Not much here to say. Morgan took Naga's Tear, Goddess Icon and Speedwing and class changed into Wyvern Rider.

Morgan, level 1:

Str: 22 + 2
Skl: 19
Spd: 23
Luk: 19
Edited by Olwen

Lucina's good for Rally Movement and she was helpful with the rout in Chapter 15. Other than that, she doesn't even have Veteran (I probably made a mistake there). Morgan is preferable because he has Galeforce anyway.

I wonder what I should reclass Morgan to once he gets to level 20? Wyvern Rider?

Also, how do I make enemies disappear from the world map? There's a General where I need to buy Rescue staffs :/.

Edited by Olwen

Lucina's good for Rally Movement and she was helpful with the rout in Chapter 15. Other than that, she doesn't even have Veteran (I probably made a mistake there). Morgan is preferable because he has Galeforce anyway.

I wonder what I should reclass Morgan to once he gets to level 20? Wyvern Rider?

Also, how do I make enemies disappear from the world map? There's a General where I need to buy Rescue staffs :/.

You have to wait it out or battle it, AFAIK.

Chapter 17: 1 turn

On the left side, Frederick pairs up with Mio. Lissa rescues them in order to bring them into Libra's rescue range, and Lucina rally moves them. On the right side, Morgan joins with Cherche who gives him to Chrom. Sumia then rally moves the middle side. There, Gaius joins with Libra, who full moves and Rescues Chrom carrying Morgan. Morgan kills two promoted enemies with Galeforce to level up twice. Olivia dances Libra, and Libra moves 7 times to Rescue Mio. Mio Galeforces up to the boss and kills her with a forged Javelin. Ricken got a kill with Sayri and Henry's help so he promoted.

Mio, level 16:

Mag: 30
Spd: 39
Luk: 24
Morgan, level 3:

Str: 24
Spd: 25
Luk: 20

Chapter 18: 1 turn

Morgan got some levels. Not much to say.

Mio, level 17:

Str: 29
Mag: 31
Spd: 40
Luk: 25
Morgan, level 7:

HP: 42
Str: 28 + 2