Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

Anyone interested in Fennekin ( I have two) with modest nature blaze & perfect Iv's in defense, special attack & special defense? I am breeding Fennekin at the moment so I am probably going to end up with a lot with 3-4 perfect Iv's till I get the one I want. ( and no I don't care what pokemon I get since I am not after anything in particular at the moment)

Edited by Shelie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone bere fot a mudkip? if so, pls reply

3DS Name: Necromancr

Friend Code: 1332 7737 2201

You can't get Mudkip in the game yet. Also, please watch your spelling.

That's great! Could I have one, please? With IVs in PS, Def and/or SpDef if possible, thanks, but also Spatk is fine.

Do you need something in return?

Also, I'm searching for a Noibat with Telepathy.

I have a Def/SpA/SpD bold shellos as well as a timid telepathy noibat with perfect HP and Def, both females.

As for what I want, would you happen to have some mawhiles? If not, what do you have to offer?

Oh, those are perfect, thankies!

Hmmm... I don't have Mawile.

I can offer a Bold "outstanding" Klefki, an Adamant outstanding Honedge, a Modest or Timid Helioptile, an outstanding Gentle Tirtouga with Sturdy, and various pokémon with their hidden abilities... Oh yeah, an outstanding Jolly Gible too, but without his hidden ability.

So I have, like, excess Pokémon, so I was wondering if people were interested in trading some.

I have Gastly with 3-4 perfect IVs, Goomy with 3-4 perfect IVs and Counter, Squirtle with only 1-3 perfect IVs, but have Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Water Spout as egg moves, Horsea with 1-2 perfect IVs and Outrage, Friend Guard Cleffa, and Magic Guard Abra...

I'm not looking for anything in particular, so feel free to offer anything... (hopefully decent)...

Oh, and I have Gunk Shot Shuppet.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

So I have, like, excess Pokémon, so I was wondering if people were interested in trading some.

I have Gastly with 3-4 perfect IVs, Goomy with 3-4 perfect IVs and Counter, Squirtle with only 1-3 perfect IVs, but have Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Water Spout as egg moves, Horsea with 1-2 perfect IVs and Outrage, Friend Guard Cleffa, and Magic Guard Abra...

I'm not looking for anything in particular, so feel free to offer anything... (hopefully decent)...

I want that Horsea

I can offer a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Female Eevee with Wish & Stored Power...it's pretty much the only good thing I have atm so eh

Does that Shuppet have any good IVs?

I want that Horsea

I can offer a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Female Eevee with Wish & Stored Power...it's pretty much the only good thing I have atm so eh

Sure~ Wait a moment, though, I'm still hatching them (and the more I breed, the better they become), so... yeah. They'll soon start hitting 4~5 perfect IVs.

Does that Shuppet have any good IVs?

IIRC, they do, I have to check which ones, though.

I have male (or female) Frisk Shuppet (Adamant) with x/x/31/x/31/31, Shuuda...

And one x/x/31/31/x/31 and one x/x/x/31/31/31... All with Gunk Shot, of course.

IIRC, they do, I have to check which ones, though.

I have one male Frisk Shuppet (Adamant) with x/x/31/x/31/31, Shuuda...

In that case, I'll off you:

- A 4 perfect IV Jolly Mienfoo with Knock off and Smelling Salts as egg moves for that Shuppet.

- A 4 perfect IV Modest Solosis with Magic Guard for a 4 IV Ghastly.

- A 4 perfect IV Adamant Growlith with the Close Combat egg move for 3 IV Squirtle.

- A 4 perfect IV Naive Bagon with the Dragon Dance egg move for an Abra.

Do any of those interest you?

I forgot to mention that I have Bold Swift Swim Poliwags on hand, too... I'm losing track of my hundreds of Pokemon.

In that case, I'll off you:

- A 4 perfect IV Jolly Mienfoo with Knock off and Smelling Salts as egg moves for that Shuppet.

- A 4 perfect IV Modest Solosis with Magic Guard for a 4 IV Ghastly.

- A 4 perfect IV Adamant Growlith with the Close Combat egg move for 3 IV Squirtle.

- A 4 perfect IV Naive Bagon with the Dragon Dance egg move for an Abra.

Do any of those interest you?

That sounds good.

My Ghastly has 31/x/x/31/31/31 for IVs and is Timid.

My Squirtle has those egg moves and 31/x/x/31/31/x and is Modest.

And my Abra... I think I traded them away... I only have ones with one perfect IV now, lol

I can offer a DW Poliwag instead. With x/x/31/31/x/31 for its IVs.

If you don't want a Poliwag, then that's fine, too.

I forgot to mention that I have Bold Swift Swim Poliwags on hand, too... I'm losing track of my hundreds of Pokemon.

That sounds good.

My Ghastly has 31/x/x/31/31/31 for IVs and is Timid.

My Squirtle has those egg moves and 31/x/x/31/31/x and is Modest.

And my Abra... I think I traded them away... I only have ones with one perfect IV now, lol

I can offer a DW Poliwag instead. With x/x/31/31/x/31 for its IVs.

If you don't want a Poliwag, then that's fine, too.

I'm afraid, after doing a bit of reading, I'm thinking that Shuppet won't be so useful to me after all. So I'll take a Poliwag for the Mienfoo instead, and Horsea for the Bagon.

That said, if you start hitting on some 5 IV Horsea, I've got a spare 5 IV Modest Togepi and Adamant Dratini I could trade.

I'm afraid, after doing a bit of reading, I'm thinking that Shuppet won't be so useful to me after all. So I'll take a Poliwag for the Mienfoo instead, and Horsea for the Bagon.

That said, if you start hitting on some 5 IV Horsea, I've got a spare 5 IV Modest Togepi and Adamant Dratini I could trade.

That's fine~

Ah, okay, I'll be getting them soon. (As soon as I catch a Ditto with 31/31/x/x/x/x...)

I have:
- Bold Wish Eevees with 4 perfect IVs

- Relaxed HA!Foongus with 3-4 perfect IVs (most females have 3 IVs)

- Adamant Growlithes with 4 perfect IVs and Close Combat as egg move (all males)

- Jolly Drilbus with Mold Breaker or Sand Rush and 4 perfect IVs (all have speed and attack)

- a pair of bold male Klefkis (31/x/31/31/x/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/x)

- a Timid male HA!Charmander with 31/x/31/x/31/31

- 2 Naive Shellders with Rock Blast (x/x/31/31/x/31...)

- 2 timid HA!Helioptiles (31/x/31/31/31/x and x/x/31/31/31/31)

- a 31/31/x/x/31/31 male GaleWings!Fletchling

- Adamant HA!Corphish with 4 perfect IVs and Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet and Supwerpower as egg moves

- HA!Bagons with 4 perfect IVs and Dragon Dance as egg move

- HA!Gligars with 4 perfect IVs

If anyone finds something interesting from that list, I'm open for trades.

Edited by Sylphid

That's fine~

Ah, okay, I'll be getting them soon. (As soon as I catch a Ditto with 31/31/x/x/x/x...)

I have a spare Ditto with those IVs. I won't need it, since I've also got one with 31/31/x/x/x/31.

I'll offer it to you for a 1 IV Abra.

Edited by Shuuda

I have a spare Ditto with those IVs. I won't need it, since I've also got one with 31/31/x/x/x/31.

I'll offer it to you for a 1 IV Abra.

Ooh, thanks~

I would like those Gastly, Squirtle (Rain Dish or Torrent though?) and Horsea.

I have:

- Adamant Dratinis with Marvel Scale and 3-4 perfect IVs

- Naive Shellders with Rock Blast as egg move and 3-4 perfect IVs (also one with 5 perfect IVs, but not in attack...)

- a modest Deino with 3 perfect IVs (I also have one with 5 perfect IVs but I want something really good for that)

- Bold Klefkis with 3-4 perfect IVs

- Adamant Honedges with 3-4 perfect IVs

- Bold Eevees with Run Away, Wish as egg move and 3-4 perfect IVs

- Adaptability Eevees with random assortment of natures and 3-4 perfect IVs

- a Fletchling with Gale Wings and perfect IVs in everything but defense and special attack

If anyone finds something interesting from that list, I'm open for trades.

Sure, but give me a moment... I finishing the Horsea...

Thank you for the trades. Incidently, just to make sure, are you interested in one of my 5 IV pokémon?

Um, I have a Togekiss already and an Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Aqua Jet, so I'll pass on those...

But I am interested in that Bagon.

I'll... come back after I'm done getting Horsea.