Makaze

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Code Request:Display Emoticons as words in IPC

Description: In IP.Chat, this makes it so that :Kappa: shows up as

or kappa
Features: Allows you to choose if, when displaying the text version of the emoticon, you wish to retain the colons. ex:

or kappa
(Lets you set it so that emoticons are turned into their word equivalents.)

Also should allow you to choose for only hiding emoticons that are bigger than the normal chat message height, or all emoticons. ex:

:Linoan: becomes

or linoan
but

:Lugh: can stay :Lugh:

Style: N/A

Edited by Blyvern

JavaScript: Convert Smilies to Text 1.0

// requested by Blyvern

Changes images to text in IP.Chat.

Options:

**Use. Makaze Scripts Options Menu .to edit options.**

Name:. ipc_replace_smilies_keep_colons .

Type:. Boolean .

Description: Keep colons around smilies when replacing. e.g. :Knoll:

Default:. true .

Name:. ipc_replace_smilies_show_small_smilies .

Type:. Boolean .

Description: Do not replace smilies that are shorter than or equal to the default height of the message.

Default:. true .

Name:. ipc_replace_smilies_style .

Type:. String .

Description: CSS for replacement text.

Default:. empty .

FAQ:

How do I get a border like yours?

Use this style to get it to look like mine:

border: 1px dashed #888;
font-weight: bolder;
padding: 1px 3px;

iGYtGnKReQlfR.png

How to Install

Edited by Makaze

Code Request: Display Friends' Usernames as Their Nicknames/IPC Renamer

Description: Allows you to change your friends' usernames to whatever your nicknames for them are.

Example:

xQ9Y2WC.png into tXGw8c4.png

Features: Shows a dropdown from their name when they are in chat which says 'Change Name,' which will prompt you to give a new name. If they have a renamed name already, when you click their name, it should say 'Rename' and 'Original Name.' IDK if it's too complicated, you could always add a button that says 'Rename' which prompts you to enter User ID and new name? IDEK. As long as I can rename people.

Style: n/a

Error with the Kick Notice Script: when a mod kicks someone, that is registered as a kick by the script.

EDIT: *someone who is not me

Edited by Euklyd

Error with the Kick Notice Script: when a mod kicks someone, that is registered as a kick by the script.

EDIT: *someone who is not me

Try updating. It shouldn't be doing that since version 1.1.

@Bly: Working on it.

Edited by Makaze

**Updates!: The following codes have been updated.**

IP.Chat Ignore 1.1.6 → 1.1.7

Changes: Slightly faster/more efficient.

Code Request: Display Friends' Usernames as Their Nicknames/IPC Renamer

Description: Allows you to change your friends' usernames to whatever your nicknames for them are.

Example:

xQ9Y2WC.png into tXGw8c4.png

Features: Shows a dropdown from their name when they are in chat which says 'Change Name,' which will prompt you to give a new name. If they have a renamed name already, when you click their name, it should say 'Rename' and 'Original Name.' IDK if it's too complicated, you could always add a button that says 'Rename' which prompts you to enter User ID and new name? IDEK. As long as I can rename people.

Style: n/a

Request filled. Tell me how you like it.

Edited by Makaze

JavaScript: IP.Chat - Nickname Users 1.0.1

// requested by Blyvern

Allows adding nicknames to users in IP.Chat.

Features:

• Shows a custom nickname next to a user's username. e.g. Makaze (Nickname)
  • Adds an. Add/Change Nickname .option to the user menu in the user list. Clicking it opens a dialog asking for a new nickname.
  • Adds a. Remove Nickname .option to the user menu in the user list if the user has a nickname.
  • Nicks can be managed via the. Manage Nicknames .button to the bottom right of the user list.
Options:

Name:. ipc_nickname_list .

Type:. Object .

Description: A list of nicknames for users in IP.Chat. Can only be edited from the script.

Default:. empty .

ib0tADFkFrsE5c.png

iWyOth7Ql0EBa.png

i8LcNPMBcyxBo.png

ibmrgGtjN8ehZp.png

How to Install

Edited by Makaze

**Updates!: The following codes have been updated with bug fixes.**

Plaintext BBCode 5.0.1 → 5.0.2

Bug fixed: Dialogs now cancel properly when pressing Cancel or Close. (They overlapped before, so you might have gotten a url tag inside of an img tag if you canceled an image tag before adding a url tag.)

Code Request

Description: Flexible IP.Chat Popup

Features: Removes the fixed height restriction on the popup version of IP.Chat, allowing it to adapt to the height of the window it's in.

Style: Any

Code Request

Description: Ping Script Delay
Features: Prevents any pings from triggering for X amount of time after chat loads, preferably around 1-2 minutes or so; reason being early pings are mostly just greets. Would prefer it be added onto the original script, just defaulted to 0 for regular users.

Edited by Fera

**Updates!: The following codes have been updated to fill requests.**

IP.Chat Pings + Highlights 2.3.7 → 2.4.0

Changes: Added support for a delay option which can be edited from the in-script menu. Also added a Close button to the menu. See the post for more info.

Code Request

Description: Flexible IP.Chat Popup

Features: Removes the fixed height restriction on the popup version of IP.Chat, allowing it to adapt to the height of the window it's in.

Code Request

Description: Ping Script Delay

Features: Prevents any pings from triggering for X amount of time after chat loads, preferably around 1-2 minutes or so; reason being early pings are mostly just greets. Would prefer it be added onto the original script, just defaulted to 0 for regular users.

Requests filled. Enjoy, and remember to give feedback.

**Important Update!: Hosts changed.**

Userscripts.org is down until further notice. All of my scripts have been uploaded to Greasy Fork instead. The links in the scripts' posts will now point to these mirrors.

If you installed my scripts using Greasemonkey or a similar add-on, automatic updates will not work because they cannot access Userscripts anymore. Re-install the script from Greasy Fork to continue receiving automatic updates.

Edited by Makaze

**Important Update!: Hosts changed again.**

Hosts changed to GitHub instead of Greasy Fork. Thanks to Fera for the tip. See the first change for info about what this means:

If you installed my scripts using Greasemonkey or a similar add-on, automatic updates will not work because they cannot access Userscripts anymore. Re-install the script from Greasy Fork to continue receiving automatic updates.

Changes: The Install button is replaced by the. Raw .button on GitHub. Read the updated installation instructions if you are having trouble.

Edited by Makaze

**Updates!: The following codes have been updated or changed.**

IP.Chat Logs 1.3.2 → 1.3.3

Changes in . IP.Chat Logs :

Long messages will now wrap properly in Log View.

The following codes have been renamed. To continue receiving automatic updates for them, please reinstall them from their new locations.

Plaintext BBCode

Post Auto-Saving + Management

History Extension + Concise Formatting

IP.Chat Logs

Edited by Makaze