• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maka, two requests for thee:

1:

Code Request 2

Description: 	Thread Replies w/ ISOs
Features: 	A script that modifies the "Who Posted In" popup to allow you to click the UserName and 
		get an ISO of their posts within the thread that you click ### Replies within the SubForum view, sorted Oldest to Newest by default.
        Ditch the original Link-To-User's-Profile part
Style: 		No necessary style

39f3890de9.png

2: Mobile-compatible Chrome IP.Viewer Change

Code Request 2

Description: 	Modify expanded options menu to replace less important command with more important controller
Features: 	Replaces "Forums" button with a "Profile" button, bringing you to http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp
                There is already a way to do this same command in IP.view

3: Thread Extraction [Not sure if your scripts can do this]

Code Request 3

Description: 	Thread Extraction
Features: 	A script that saves all posts from a single thread into some kind of .XLS table file

Maka, two requests for thee:

1:

Code Request 2

Description: 	Thread Replies w/ ISOs
Features: 	A script that modifies the "Who Posted In" popup to allow you to click the UserName and 
		get an ISO of their posts within the thread that you click ### Replies within the SubForum view, sorted Oldest to Newest by default.

39f3890de9.png

2: Mobile-compatible Chrome IP.Viewer Change

Code Request 2

Description: 	Modify expanded options menu to replace less important command with more important controller
Features: 	Replaces "Forums" button with a "Profile" button, bringing you to http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp
                There is already a way to do this same command in IP.view

3: Thread Extraction [Not sure if your scripts can do this]

Code Request 3

Description: 	Thread Extraction
Features: 	A script that saves all posts from a single thread into some kind of .XLS table file

1. Already in my ISO script.

2. Doable.

3. Doable, but exponentially more time consuming the longer the thread is.

1. Already in my ISO script.

2. Doable.

3. Doable, but exponentially more time consuming the longer the thread is.

1. Threw me off, because when I checked it out, the images no longer worked. Good to know though; I'll use that.

2 & 3, alright. Time restraints are a nonissue; as long as the Username, Post datetime and Post contents are extracted in a controllable order, it matters not how long the process will take.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

What a bummer. I guess it'd have to reinstall itself through an update as a .APK (droid) or w/e compatible file for iPhone, rather than just be a tacked on extension.

I'll see if Jyo can just change the functionality through the Skin handler. The redundancy is redundant.

Code Request 2

Description: Thread Replies w/ ISOs

Features: A script that modifies the "Who Posted In" popup to allow you to click the UserName and

Style: No necessary style

technically it doesn't do this, but I for one prefer newest to oldest anyways (and you can change it easily anyways)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god. You know exactly what I'm using this for.

I do~

JavaScript: Thread Extractor 1.0.0

// requested by Elieson

Extracts threads as a sortable table.

Preview:

Button:

oOPJU.png

Loading table:

oOPL2.png

Finished:

oOPOz.png

How to Install

Maka this is great.

Fair warning, if you .PDF a 40+ page long thread, it's probably gonna freeze your Chrome, as that's a lot of info to render

• 2 weeks later...

not even putting your hard work on the chrome webstore smh

what does that even involve

@Euk

Tampermonkey

Chrome

If you use Tampermonkey, follow the instructions for Firefox (replacing Greasemonkey with Tampermonkey).

Tampermonkey shares many of the features of Greasemonkey, including automatic updates, but it is buggy. Use at your own risk.

Direct installation:

1. Right click the. Raw .button on the script page. Click. Save Link As... .
2. Save the file with the extension . .user.js . Example filename(s): . Script_Name_with_Underscores.user.js .
3. Drag the file into your Extensions menu. Click Add when the confirmation dialog appears.
4. Visit an IP.Board forum.

@Makaze

plz fix my name <3 <3

ba84f16611.png

*Edit*

nvm Euk I think you were just asking Maka what uploading scripts to the Web Store entail, not getting Tampermonkey setup steps

Edited by Elieson

@Eliseon

b6a43b1b23.png

>Elise-on

>Elies son

>Eleison

>Effieson

>Elieson, apply directly to the forehead

I guess I could try that script, if not to just keep a few people's names in mind that change their name often enough

okay got everything working \o/

edit: elie just rename yourself

Edited by Euklyd

• 3 months later...
Not sure what's going on but my post template suddenly stopped working. As in like when I click apply template, nothing happens or shows up in the text box. But when I check the User CP, everything is in order. I'm not sure but just wondering if something happened or can be fixed.

Not sure what's going on but my post template suddenly stopped working. As in like when I click apply template, nothing happens or shows up in the text box. But when I check the User CP, everything is in order. I'm not sure but just wondering if something happened or can be fixed.

Fixed. It was the same issue Plaintext BBCode was having (the way I was adding the text to the postbox isn't supported anymore).

Edited by Makaze

• 3 months later...