Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

First things first - no one tell Junko in-thread who to protect this phase. Knowing that scum likely has a strongman kill, our best case scenario is to game WIFOM.

Next - I ran some mental calculations, and we absolutely need to lynch scum today, or we'll hit LYLO tomorrow, assuming that another three townies die N2 and protection doesn't have priority in case of doctor death.

Agreed with the Bolded.

However, the second line is not completely accurate, if what Terrador says is accurate about being an Odd Night Vig - one less kill will occur (Euklyd was his claimed kill) since he cannot vig anyone next night phase. So we need to focus on weeding out another scum this day phase in order to get out the doc protection and keep as many of us alive as possible 'til D3, because at this point, the deaths that will occur will be purely from scum-side.

For that matter, why SHOULD the Dayvig claim (and thus paint a huge bullseye on his/her ass)?

If the Dayvig claims immediately after they shoot, they avoid risking mafia claiming the vigshot at MYLO and thus a counterclaim ensuing.

If the Dayvig claims especially after they're out of shots, they're a bait for the mafia to kill, thus drawing the kill away from other power roles.

Consider though.

If the dayvig STILL has a shot when mafia fakeclaims Dayvig... well...

What's there to stop them from just shooting the fakeclaimer?

##Unvote

##Point the Finger of Suspicion at: Bluedoom

Your insistence for the Dayvig to claim is worrisome, why would you want what is possibly (Assuming that he/she is town) our strongest asset to come out and out themselves so the mafia knows who to kill?

I know it is all superstition of course but I feel as if someone out there tried to frame terrador. Because we all wanted terrador dead after shinori died. Again if Terrador somehow became me in the next few seconds he would not have done this. Unless Terrador is required to die for him to win(never heard a role like that) I would not see the point. Their plan basically backfired when I was the one to be lynched. (Not really but anyway) I just don't see a reason for wanting shinori dead. Evidence that Terrador did not do this also is that he did not in fact kill FFM according to him which I will have to believe for now. Bluedoom was active at the time So i decided to accuse him with some evidence. Green Poet I felt acted way to towny and if Green Poet is scum you are amazing at acting. Kopflajer was the town tracker. Bluedoom had not posted much anyways. Will look back and read ISO though.

Junko: At the moment Shinori got shot he WAS being very aggresive. That sort of behaviour might seem scummy to some people, so if the Dayvig is town it might be possible that he/she thought Shinori was scum and took the shot.

Judging from the timing of the shots (Both of them happened EARLY in the day, as in before 24 hours have passed), I am inclined to believe that our dayvig might either have unlimited or else a LOT of shots, since he/she doesn't seem worried about making every shot count.

I'll probably have to head out soon.

##Unvote

in case the influencer acted, and

##Vote: Breezy

because I don't think we're going to get words out of him unless he's about to be lynched. However, I can see a Bluedoom wagon forming that I wouldn't be terribly opposed to consolidating my vote with when I return.

Green Poet I felt acted way to towny and if Green Poet is scum you are amazing at acting.

*curtsies*

Take a look at my scum play in ITTD; I literally can't act for my life.

Think for a minute

with the mafia having so many kills, do you actually think Town would have two vigs who can kill multiple times? Because under the worst case scenario, assuming 10/4/1, we could lose as early as D2 if all kills in a cycle hit town.

Thus I think the person who's killing during the day is either third party or town, and if they're town, then Terra's probably scum.

Think for a minute

with the mafia having so many kills, do you actually think Town would have two vigs who can kill multiple times? Because under the worst case scenario, assuming 10/4/1, we could lose as early as D2 if all kills in a cycle hit town.

Thus I think the person who's killing during the day is either third party or town, and if they're town, then Terra's probably scum.

Okay but what is your lynch priorities right now?

Think for a minute

10/4/1 is a big assumption with this many kills floating about, especially since there are so many kills and this is such a short game. I'd think it would be closer to 12/3 or 11/3/1.

And also, mafia having lots of kills makes it more likely that town would have a lot of killing power, for parity reasons. Not less.

I really wish Breezy would post, so far it looks like the stats are

Breezy:3 Wen,GP,JK

JK:1 Kirsche.

##unvote

##Vote:Breezy

## Point the hand of suspicion at:Bluedoom

Considering that the two known mafs are a 1-shot sniper, and a 1-shot restorer + 1-shot resurrection, I find the idea of town having two vigs plausible.

Yo, guys, I know I said I would take care of ISOs tonight, but... gosh golly, I am tired. Tomorrow? Tomorrow. I'll take care of it then. Cheers, and good luck scumhunting!

but the rule says we win if we lynch the nyxists. 3 scum is far less for something which would go until D6

I think the Dayvig should claim because it avoids further confusion, and, ofc, I don't see any reason not to, if they die to mafia its not a big loss.

Just because a townie has a power to kill someone doesn't mean that's the best thing ever. Vigs can misvig too.

I think Wen and Junko are town and I haven't felt Scum!Eury yet so I think scum's between Breezy/GP/SP/kirsche. Still haven't decided a priority on that though, because other than gunning for SP D1 I didn't get a big scumread on the others. GP still has a point on Breezy though. I figure we won't get anything else out of Terra today and even though I think so many kills is bad for balance, I don't think a lot of people will agree with me on that.

##Vote: Sky_Paladin

Well you all get the general gist. Sky Paladin has basically not spoken a whole lot but his situation sounds understandable. Breezy needs to post. It does not look like he will not anytime soon either. so for me Breezy>Bluedoom>Terrador (I think he is town but meh I can't think of anyone else to lynch.)

Hmmm... I wonder.

CheckIng in from kinkakuji, so nerd. Keyaki trees and Sakura everywhere, so serenity.

Lurking because touristing and mafiainf is muzukashi!

I thought Mitsuki killed to implicate shonori. Expect shonori cops Mitsuki. Will heck for crumbs

I am roled. Night action target no actual useful information

Euklyd reasonable vig target, would have possibly have shot them myself

Angry players using appeal to emotion looks scummy IMO

Junko: At the moment Shinori got shot he WAS being very aggresive. That sort of behaviour might seem scummy to some people, so if the Dayvig is town it might be possible that he/she thought Shinori was scum and took the shot.

Judging from the timing of the shots (Both of them happened EARLY in the day, as in before 24 hours have passed), I am inclined to believe that our dayvig might either have unlimited or else a LOT of shots, since he/she doesn't seem worried about making every shot count.

Some connections, I wonder? Not quite sure yet, but getting a bit wary of Sky...

Also:

I know it is all superstition of course but I feel as if someone out there tried to frame terrador. Because we all wanted terrador dead after shinori died. Again if Terrador somehow became me in the next few seconds he would not have done this. Unless Terrador is required to die for him to win(never heard a role like that) I would not see the point. Their plan basically backfired when I was the one to be lynched. (Not really but anyway) I just don't see a reason for wanting shinori dead. Evidence that Terrador did not do this also is that he did not in fact kill FFM according to him which I will have to believe for now. Bluedoom was active at the time So i decided to accuse him with some evidence. Green Poet I felt acted way to towny and if Green Poet is scum you are amazing at acting. Kopflajer was the town tracker. Bluedoom had not posted much anyways. Will look back and read ISO though.

1. Speak for yourself. I saw little of the 1v1 before I started my League games, but despite the arguing, I didn't 'want terrador dead after shinori died', and I don't think EVERYONE wanted him dead either. Speculation/shock/disbelief was the majority that I saw, but imo, YOU actually garnered a lot of suspicion due to your comments, reactions, etc. thereafter. Perhaps afterwards and consideration over questioning Terrador's Odd-night vig role people started turning to Terrador, but that was a gross exaggeration, imo.

2. Where the hell did the "I was the one to be lynched" come from? You were at L-3 or L-2. All things considered (and the fact that we were waiting for you to answer our questions), from my eyes, you weren't even close to being fully lynched.

3. We only have Terrador's word that FFM's death wasn't his doing. I'm not saying he's wrong/lying, but saying to take the claim (like any others made in the thread unless clearly proven by others) with a grain of salt.

Think for a minute

I agree that town probably doesn't have 2 means of vigging people- more or less one in the day phase and one covering the night phase. That seems ridiculously strong, and in the wrong hands, extremely hazardous to town (if they start nailing townies like Shinori based on... whatever logic/cases they had.). Not sure about the numbers, but either way, the sheer amount of deaths as they've occurred so far in itself is worth being highly concerned over.

Though I can't fully disagree with the latter comment, by your logic, we either need to find the Day vig and get them to flip/confirm one way or the other... or the reverse: We have to take the other party that we know of (Terrador) and have him flip, either town or scum/third. In which case, it'd (hopefully) reflect the correct answer upon the unclaimed day vig. I'm not exactly keen on the latter method, so would prefer to avoid that if possible (especially if Terrador's honest with his claims thus far).

Considering that the two known mafs are a 1-shot sniper, and a 1-shot restorer + 1-shot resurrection, I find the idea of town having two vigs plausible.

I'd imagine the restorer shot would've been utilized on the sniper shot (giving 2 unstoppable/unblockable shots to scum), but the ressurection... I don't even know how that role would even pan out. Buy an extra day phase, sure? But I can't see how that'd stand up against the possibility of Day AND night vig on townside. Figure out one scum, (if they're revived next day phase, that's one night action wasted AND next day phase town could day vig them), and then nail another scum next day phase. Seems pretty ridiculous of a power for town to wield/have, especially since the day vig has displayed 2 shots already.

Hmmm... I wonder.

Some connections, I wonder? Not quite sure yet, but getting a bit wary of Sky...

Also:

1. Speak for yourself. I saw little of the 1v1 before I started my League games, but despite the arguing, I didn't 'want terrador dead after shinori died', and I don't think EVERYONE wanted him dead either. Speculation/shock/disbelief was the majority that I saw, but imo, YOU actually garnered a lot of suspicion due to your comments, reactions, etc. thereafter. Perhaps afterwards and consideration over questioning Terrador's Odd-night vig role people started turning to Terrador, but that was a gross exaggeration, imo.

2. Where the hell did the "I was the one to be lynched" come from? You were at L-3 or L-2. All things considered (and the fact that we were waiting for you to answer our questions), from my eyes, you weren't even close to being fully lynched.

3. We only have Terrador's word that FFM's death wasn't his doing. I'm not saying he's wrong/lying, but saying to take the claim (like any others made in the thread unless clearly proven by others) with a grain of salt.

I agree that town probably doesn't have 2 means of vigging people- more or less one in the day phase and one covering the night phase. That seems ridiculously strong, and in the wrong hands, extremely hazardous to town (if they start nailing townies like Shinori based on... whatever logic/cases they had.). Not sure about the numbers, but either way, the sheer amount of deaths as they've occurred so far in itself is worth being highly concerned over.

Though I can't fully disagree with the latter comment, by your logic, we either need to find the Day vig and get them to flip/confirm one way or the other... or the reverse: We have to take the other party that we know of (Terrador) and have him flip, either town or scum/third. In which case, it'd (hopefully) reflect the correct answer upon the unclaimed day vig. I'm not exactly keen on the latter method, so would prefer to avoid that if possible (especially if Terrador's honest with his claims thus far).

I'd imagine the restorer shot would've been utilized on the sniper shot (giving 2 unstoppable/unblockable shots to scum), but the ressurection... I don't even know how that role would even pan out. Buy an extra day phase, sure? But I can't see how that'd stand up against the possibility of Day AND night vig on townside. Figure out one scum, (if they're revived next day phase, that's one night action wasted AND next day phase town could day vig them), and then nail another scum next day phase. Seems pretty ridiculous of a power for town to wield/have, especially since the day vig has displayed 2 shots already.

Hmm wasn't I at L_1 at one point? One more vote would have ended me. And there was no doubt that someone was going to vote. I also did say that I would have to believe Terradors claim at the moment in one post.

I get what you're saying Eury, which is why I'm not voting Terrador atm

Also guys keep in mind if Refa revived someone he would die, meaning that wouldn't really by a day phase for mafia.