Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously wondering if he got tailored or something.

That being said, I'm going to go over his associative reads now. He most likely tried to get a lynch on his investigation target.

I think the protocol is to hide the flips of modkilled people, so no; I'd say this was either a dayvig or daySK.

If he had an investigation target that came up scum, I doubt he would've kept that quiet. I don't know Shinori that well, but as far as my personal play goes: I would stay quiet unless I found scum, in which case I'd come forward, trading my life at night for theirs in the Day if I had to. I imagine Shinori just pinged a town; seems likelier to me than Tailor.

Also, ninja'd in asking if you thought I was the person shooting Shinori.

Euk wasn't online at the time that votals were changed.

Unfortunately, I have no idea, since I've never played a game with you. I don't believe you're a scum dayvig, though, as you'd have no reason to kill FFM and having four or five lethal mafia is ridiculous.

No, but his online information is private. It puts him on the list of "people who could've potentially ordered it".

Another possibility is a serial killer. They could be trying to frame terraodr. It would be a smart move. What I am saying is don't jump to conclusions. But we can't flavorspec so please don't try to far with my suggestion.I am not defending anyone here but I do not want to waste a lynch on a townie. Who wants terrador dead? Bluedoom comes to mind but I doubt he time to read all of this before this occurred. Shinori we now know is town that isn't possible. But before I cast my vote bluedoom what are your thoughts on this?

I dunno Bluedoom. If I were the dayvig I sure as hell wouldn't claim. Claiming Dayvig is the same as asking the Mafia to nightkill you pretty much.

That said, I strongly doubt that the Dayvig is mafia, considering that whoever he/she is, he/she shot the SNIPER on the first shot.

Speaking of which.

Mafia had two kills last night.

Assume one is their usual nightkill. This means that there is at least one more mafia with a kill power to get that second kill.

we have fifteen people, and we already have TWO confirmed DEAD mafias. This leads me to believe that the game might be set up as 11-4 or 12-3, depending on whether the kill powers can be used at the same time as a nightkill or not.

Best-case Scenario, we're hunting one last maf or two, one of which likely has a kill-power that may or may not have limitations. Given that we seem to have two vigs, it's a strong possibility that there are 2 mafs around still, with probably an ITP around somewhere as well.

I dunno Bluedoom. If I were the dayvig I sure as hell wouldn't claim. Claiming Dayvig is the same as asking the Mafia to nightkill you pretty much.

Hell, I only claimed because I knew that trying to put up a BS front would just get me lynched, and I'd prefer to be killed on mafia tempo than town tempo.

And in case it wasn't obvious: I would really really like some cop protection from here on in. Having town-directed kills is an enormous asset.

Looks like the dayvig isn't town after all, considering they haven't claimed their shots.

Fuck I might need to reconsider this

Could also be a town misfire this time, and it might not even be controlled! Junko fielded the idea of a daytime serial killer, which might make sense. Seems too swingy for such a small, kill-heavy game, though.

What GP Said. I don't think someone who has limited shots would shoot THIS freely, and THIS early in the day to boot.

If you have limited shots it makes more sense to wait for maximum information to make sure your shots count after all.

I most importantly want to see if terrador dies tonight. If he doesn't he comes a long way up my lynch list. Because asking for town vigilante is asking for a nightkill. Also Bluedoom please go a bit more indepth on your thoughts on this.

And yeah, considering how the people talking on the thread seem to find Shinori scummy, it's not far-fetched that the Dayvig/SK/whatever might have the same sentiment.

....Wow. Leave for a few League games, and wtf happens?

Intense Terra/Shinori 1v1 with GP on the side, and now Shinori's dead. Seriously? Who the fuck vigged our cop?

Btw:

DAMNIT! I wasted my time :(

Why does this sound REALLY bad to see/hear right after Shinori dies?

....Wow. Leave for a few League games, and wtf happens?

Intense Terra/Shinori 1v1 with GP on the side, and now Shinori's dead. Seriously? Who the fuck vigged our cop?

Btw:

Why does this sound REALLY bad to see/hear right after Shinori dies?

Frankly, sounds like Junko was building a case on Shinori.

@Junko: What did you mean by that comment?

And yeah, considering how the people talking on the thread seem to find Shinori scummy, it's not far-fetched that the Dayvig/SK/whatever might have the same sentiment.

Maybe. It seems highly likely to me that a potential daySK was trying to set up a good town dayvig fakeclaim by shooting both FFM and Shinori, whom some towny-looking people were accusing early on in each day phase.

And in case it wasn't obvious: I would really really like some cop protection from here on in. Having town-directed kills is an enormous asset.

Uh... sorry, could you elaborate? Isn't our cop dead?

Role related stuff. Would rather not answer as so many people have claimed already it would not be a good idea to say right now. I will do what kop did and probably tell day 3 at least.

And Junko, not necessarily. If we have a Town Doctor, he/she could keep Terrador alive so we can benefit from his shot on night 3.

Maybe. It seems highly likely to me that a potential daySK was trying to set up a good town dayvig fakeclaim by shooting both FFM and Shinori, whom some towny-looking people were accusing early on in each day phase.

Uh... sorry, could you elaborate? Isn't our cop dead?

I'm sorry, I mixed up role names. I'm hoping that our Doctor will protect me. My mistake.

Role related stuff. Would rather not answer as so many people have claimed already it would not be a good idea to say right now. I will do what kop did and probably tell day 3 at least.

Possible slip here?

ED2, you questioned the legitimacy behind tracking because you seemed to think that tracking was done via profile visits.

Now, you seem to think that you "wasted your time" because of "role related stuff," leading me to think that you investigated Shinori.

Why would a townie feign ignorance on how investigative roles/night actions work if they used such a role during the previous night phase?

Hmm...

I just noticed something odd, might be nothing but...

Both Euk and Mitsuki were "Killed" Night 1, but SB "Died" Night 1...

Might it be that SB died because he targeted someone who has some passive that kills him?

Another problem I have with terrador killing shinori is that it brings a whole lot if attention onto himself. Why would scum Terra want to kill shinori right in the middle of an argument. Unless Terrador turned into me I don't see it as viable. Terrador has also claimed that he was not the one who killed FFM so it is pretty hard to believe that he could kill now. Bluedoom was present at the time and has been fairly neutral so far as a SK should be. I apologize blue but post your lynch priorities right now

I'm sorry, I mixed up role names. I'm hoping that our Doctor will protect me. My mistake.

That reminds me, mafia is very likely to have at least one Strongman kill, if we take everything Refa's said so far as truth.

And that reminds me, I've been seeing Paladin lurking for quite some time now...

Another possibility is a serial killer. They could be trying to frame terraodr. It would be a smart move. What I am saying is don't jump to conclusions. But we can't flavorspec so please don't try to far with my suggestion.I am not defending anyone here but I do not want to waste a lynch on a townie. Who wants terrador dead? Bluedoom comes to mind but I doubt he time to read all of this before this occurred. Shinori we now know is town that isn't possible. But before I cast my vote bluedoom what are your thoughts on this?

-Could be framing Terrador.

- BUT WAIT. DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!

- Running with Bluedoom suspicion/lining up that lynch.

Okay. I'm sorry- it may just be me, but something's sounding really REALLY off with Junko's comments following Shinori's death.

I most importantly want to see if terrador dies tonight. If he doesn't he comes a long way up my lynch list. Because asking for town vigilante is asking for a nightkill. Also Bluedoom please go a bit more indepth on your thoughts on this.

The lack of trust I'm starting to feel in Junko is kinda worrying me right now. This is very different tone/mannerisms that I saw earlier when Junko was confused over "Visiting Euklyd's place" to now acting quite reserved over matters. The first quoted two-liners also seemed very scattered in trying to offer suggestions, but then quickly wave it off as though it were nothing? And what's with the: "I am not defending anyone here but I do not want to waste a lynch on a townie?", as well as suddenly gunning for Bluedoom?

What are you hiding, Junko- you either got something as a result of night actions, or there's something you're hiding from us. And the vibes I'm getting from you right now aren't screaming newb!townie being careful with information for the benefit of town.

##Vote: Junko

Answers, they are needed.