Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

Then it's Junko.

And the other scum member is Euklyd.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was true? However, I think there's still much thinking to be done.

I don't think we're getting to use the time left on this phase. I'll hammer before I go to sleep if it's fine, in about... 7? hours if nobody disagrees (Refa is at L-2, I believe. Don't put him at L-1).

I'd rather lynch Junko before Wen just because I hate his spam posts, but whatever. I also don't recall anything he's done aside from spamming (some of which seems like buddying), going with the flow and voting for popular opinions/FFM with no reasoning.

So now that I think about it, I don't really get why people say Wen is scummier.

Like, really.

Wen, Junko, who do you think is scum and why?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones I think are most likely to be scum atm are probably:

Junko: The newb!tryhard could be either town or scum, but some of his questions about how mafia games work feel a bit... overacting.

BBM felt a bit odd to me at the start but now he's subbed out and I haven't gotten a good read on Kirche yet.

Shinori also bugs me somewhat, but this is more based on previous games I've seen him play. His behaviour seems closer to when he's scum than when he's town...

And no disagreements with the refa hammer, though I'll almost certainly be gone for the entire night phase and might miss the first bits of next day phase since I don't have internet on sundays. After I leave today expect me to be back in around... 30-35 hours.

Hmm, I haven't gotten a read on Euklyd yet Mitsuki, can you tell me your reasoning on why you think he's the last scum member?

In case I missed something.

When Kirshce attacked Mitsuki's actions. It felt like he was overreacting to you wanting to rolespec. It felt like he wanted to stop you all from rolespeccing which we have to do now since mod said so. It just gave me that vibe that he was scummy. Will elaborate further because I have to go now.

2:15AM EST/1:15AM CST/12:15AM MST on 4/6/14 means that phase ends in 49 hours from this post.

Phase ends in, by my count, 10 hours.

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

Don't care if a quickhammer happens, we're pretty much done for now and not having a scumflip lined up will probably make me care more again.

I hope a doc actually targets me for once.

THAT'S A HAMMER! I'd like Poly to post the flip if at all possible, so I'll give him a few hours to come back. Until then, chill out!

Did someone say "depressed host"? No? Okay.

Anyways...

As the day wound down, Refa apparently couldn't handle the death of Frosty earlier.

"I admit it! I praise Nyx! Not as much as I praise Helix, mind you, but..."

He was cut off by a facepalm by the host and an anvil painted like suspiciously like that one character from Oreimo falling on his head. When the camouflage faded out, everyone just shrugged. She died anyway, so what did it matter if it happened here?

Refa has been lynched!

Dear Refa,

Welcome to Persona 3 Mafia! You are Chidori Yoshino, the Hanged Man.

300px-P3_Chidori_Render.png

You're a goth lolita chick who loves to draw and swings around a chain-axe. Fun shit, yo. You also seem to perceive your Persona as your only friend, which just seems odd. You're voiced by Sheila Broflovski and... well, a metric fuckton of people in Japan.

During the night phase, you may do one of the following:

-##Night X: Restoring (USER). This will give (USER) an additional shot of their ability if they have a limited-use role. You may only use this twice.

-##Night X: Reviving (USER). This will allow you to revive a dead user at the cost of your own life. Obviously, this will only work once.

-##Night X: Scanning for (USER). This will allow you to track (USER) and who all visits them that night. You may only use this once, because your Persona takes a lot out of you.

In short, you are the Mafia Jack of All Trades.

You are aligned with The Nyxists. You win when your faction has reached parity with S.E.E.S., or if nothing can prevent your faction from doing so.

It is now Night 1. You have until 5 PM MST on April 6th to submit your actions. That's 7 EST for most of you, 4 PST for Eury, and idk for you foreign lot.

As you all reconvened from a night of... whatever is it that you people do, you noticed that you were a few people short. "Shit!" one of you cried out, as you all searched the area.

The results were not pretty.

First, one of you managed to find a singed baseball cap, and a tarot card marked "I".

At least he can get with his girlfriend again.

SB has died!

Dear SB,

Welcome to Persona 3 Mafia! You are Junpei Iori, The Magician.

270px-Junpei_Iori_render.png

You're the other early party member, and... well, you're not quite as useful. Still, you're more or less the "bro" of the team, and it definitely shows in the way you talk and fight. For gods' sake, you use a sword like a baseball bat. At least you're voiced by Ed Elric and Yuri Lowell, otherwise people may be more inclined to kick your ass.

During the night phase, you may respond to this role PM ##Night X: Calling up (USER) to chat. The next day phase, you will have OC with that individual, and it will end during the following night phase.

(MOD ADDITION BECAUSE I FORGOT THIS BEFORE: Dies if targeting non-recruitable parties such as scum or ITPs)

In short, you are the Town Mason Recruiter.

You are aligned with S.E.E.S. You win when all of the Nyxists have been eliminated.

As some of you retched at the sight of a dead townie, you noticed that it was decidedly less French among the group today. To the eventual surprise of nobody, you soon found the reason why.

Tres mal, bitch.

Mitsuki has died!

Dear Mitsuki,

Welcome to Persona 3 Mafia! You are Mitsuru Kirijo, the Empress.

170px-Mitsuru_Kirijo_render.png

You're a pretty cool chick. Literally (since you specialize in ice spells) and figuratively (just fucking look at you). You're also rich as fuck and serve as more or less the field leader of S.E.E.S., alongside Minato. You're voiced by FSN!Caster and Lacus Clyne respectively, so... neat.

Since you're so fucking rich and important and shit, you have more pull than others in deciding things. Therefore, your vote counts double each phase.

In short, you are the Town Mayor.

You are aligned with S.E.E.S. You win when all of the Nyxists have been eliminated.

Then, one of you looked around and wondered; "Where's Euklyd?"

As the group looked around and found a dead shota, they wished they'd never asked that question.

Euklyd has died!

Dear Euklyd,

Welcome to Persona 3 Mafia! You are Ken Amada, the Justice.

150px-Ken_Amada_render.png

Don't let the cutesy shota looks fool you; this fucker's out for blood. Specifically, the blood of his mom's killer. Other than that, he's not memorable, aside from the ridiculous short shorts.

Being a shota, you have no actual action. Only your word and vote matter here.

In short, you are the Town Vanilla.

Mourning the loss of your cockiest/richest/shotaest member respectively, you sought out to seek the remaining scum for what they were.

It is now Day 2. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer and 4 to deadline lynch. Phase ends at 3:30 MST on April 9th, 2014. So 5:30 EST and idk in foreign terms.

Edited by Polydeuces

I think one SK + two lethal mafia, much less three lethal mafia, is unlikely, and if a townie inadvertently contributed to one of last night's deaths using a drive or other form of redirect, I would advise them to claim now and explain their choice of targets.

Likewise, if SB successfully masoned anybody last night, they should claim now. The effect is useless now that he's dead, and we can use the inevitable CCs along with other outed actions to his mason target to narrow down who was not masoned, and thus likely to be scum.

I myself have infinite Insomnia, which I obviously used last night. I may have used other action(s), and would prefer to hear from Eury, Breezy, Terrador and Shinori before I reveal anything.

I think one SK + two lethal mafia, much less three lethal mafia, is unlikely, and if a townie inadvertently contributed to one of last night's deaths using a drive or other form of redirect, I would advise them to claim now and explain their choice of targets.

Likewise, if SB successfully masoned anybody last night, they should claim now. The effect is useless now that he's dead, and we can use the inevitable CCs along with other outed actions to his mason target to narrow down who was not masoned, and thus likely to be scum.

I myself have infinite Insomnia, which I obviously used last night. I may have used other action(s), and would prefer to hear from Eury, Breezy, Terrador and Shinori before I reveal anything.

What is insomnia?

Going through the associative reads of last night's deaths. Tons of Refa speculation that I'm omitting.

Euk focuses a lot on getting Sky lynched. Possibly riding a safety wagon, but it's worth considering.

Mitsuki doesn't like Junko nor Wen, but as I've stated before, the latter is almost certainly not scum. She responds to kirsche but doesn't seem to imply that she thinks he's scum. Brings up a good point about Paladin possibly being cleared if Shinori is scum, and has a solid case on Shinori that was unchallenged (?)

SB iterates a few times that Eury, Mistuki, myself, and Terrador are likely townies. I'm not seeing him make too many scumreads, likely because he had his hands full defending himself.

What is insomnia?

Lets me post in-thread at night.

Since you're here, Junko - thoughts on the night?

Hear from us about what, specifically? What we think of the Night...?

Right now, I'm guessing it's two anti-town kills and one pro-town kill. SB and Mitsuki were both very clearly town, but one of the towniest players (Mitsuki) had a case on Euklyd. If that last kill was anti-town, I'd suspect you or Eurykins to be the third person killed--or even overlap, with two attempted kills on SB or Mitsuki.